•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

hi all u lovely people on the net

I just want to tell abt the basic course of  ART OF LIVING , designed by Sri Sri Ravishankarji. Its an Amazing course. PLs share ur experience those who hv done this course.

Hi Neerula,

Yes even in Suriname there are many courses of the Art of Living, but to be honest, i never got the opportunity to sign up and do the course 😭

But i've got many good reviews abt it, almost all my friends have done it and they said it brought change in their lives, positive changes of course!

But they couldnt' share some chakras with me, coz you have to do the course yourself before doing the chakras...right.?

Love,
Gracella
i ahve always heard of it never tried myself if u can get some info u too pass on to us 😃
hello Gracella and Shijhu,
thnx for responding
both of u must sign up for the basic course of AOL feel the difference in ur life . It is a six days course whose registration fee vary frm place to place. once u hv done the course u ll b provided with a card thru which u can repeat the couse anywhere in the world any no. of times.

^yes indeed 6 days course and i've just read they are planning a 3days course of AOF in Suriname, but again i can't take it coz it's next week and i have puja at home then

maybe next time then 😛
can we go thru da books n cds available or do some kind of onlien course of smthing gracie
can we go thru da books n cds available or do some kind of onlien course of smthing gracie

no Shijhu u cant do this course online or thru CD .You have to personally particpate where the course is conducted under the guidance of trained n authorised teachers of AOL institution
Well i have heard abt dem, my grandparents and parents have attented them, but 2 be very honest i find dem to boring. 😊