Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

lucky_lakshmi

IF-Sizzlerz

lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 13 December 2007 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Jane*

Maybe it is that you consider obsession to be something putrid. An emotion that hurts the person and the people around them. That's not true.

well therein lies the differences in our opinions..according to our ddefintions of this concered Love v/s Obsession, our understanding too differs...
I am not saying Obsession is "Putrid"..I am just saying that if the feeling Snape had for Lily was Obsession, h wudnt have survived after that terrible incident that tore apart his life..N two it wudnt have lasted him so long as to abandon everything and live just for it..
Indeed I myself said that all kinds of Love are Tainted in oe way or the other..But in all Fairness, Jk Rowling has ppotrayed his love for Lily as one which originally began with passionate longing to one which became quite sacred and pure...

Originally posted by lucky_lakshmi

Yeah I guess I agree there...but sumthing mroe too which made him prepaare to overlook the fact that she was a "Mudblood"(sry for the expression)...he jeered on all other Muggle Borns..But he didnt care if she was one!

Of course he didn't care. She was the first person who even bothered to care about him. He wasn't about to start questioning here validity to be his friend when she was the only true friend he had.

Xactly my point..N that concern she showed for him didnt rouse obsession in him..but true Love...

haha..plz yaar..U are choking me!! Plz dont ruin this character whom JK Rowling herself calls "a gift of a character"! I am sure that he did none of that stupidity...no one knew he loved Lily so much...not even Lily...

lol I was just brainstorming. It's not impossible for him to have done those things. And I agree he is a "gift of a character." I adore him he's one of my most favorite's. The list goes something like this: Draco M., Severus S., Harry P., Hermione G., Albus D...

Yeah..Not too appealing brainstorming! I too started adoring him after Prince's Tale..N now when I read the older books of the series when Snape is sarcastic n sneering n kinda cruel..I cant resist laughing somehow!WinkBig smileLOL
he is one of ma fav characters too...My list starts from Dumbledore, Lupin, Snape...Embarrassed

He didnt say to Voldemort "Kill the Boy, Spare Lily"..He didnt make a deal with him...he only tried a hand at begging him to spare at least her..He didnt care for James (N neither wud I have if I was in his position[God Forbid!]_)
n Harry..why wud he?? he is the proof of his loss! Snape wasnt a saint..he was tempted to all the wrong ways but unlike Voldemort he had the ability to feel..he had a heart which cud love and unlike some other death Eaters he had the courage to recognise that and choose his path...

He didn't have that courage. He only did it because of Lily. Lily is where he begins and where he ends. He lives, breaths, and dreams Lily.

No he doesnt...he did "BREATH" Lily...Wink He Loved Lily=bottomline~LOL n Plz dont question his courage...every courageous act stems from an uncomfortable and demanding situation...so what if Lily was the one who brought that Situation in Severus's Life?! he had a choice that day..either to forget what had happened and blame it on Lily's choice of that stupid Potter as a husband
 and forge it n continuing his obsession with Dark Arts or to really recognise the love he has in is heart for Lily and live to protect her son for whom he died...His choice marks the magnitude of his courage and that he wasnt after soo bad at heart though he was misled toward Dark Arts in his prime...

Snape's need to  keep Lily alive while sacrificing the people she deeply cares for (I.e. people that make her happy) is not plain love or pure love, it's obsessive love.  I'm not saying he needs to be a pushover and let the person he loves to walk all over him but even if he was not willing to give up things, he shouldn't be taking those that she cares about away from her.  He sees her and only her not the people around here, the people who are her foundation and he doesn't seem to understand that she's going to collapse without that foundation because he is very willing to tear it.

Obsession doesn't necessarily needs to be creepy. As I said earlier, it's an all consuming emotion that takes over ones very being. And obsession doesn't necessarily need to be "revengeful or repulsive" either.

obviously, then one must mention the different kinda of obsession..say initially, let his feeling for Lily have been "Obsession" if u so want it! But then, I believe that changed into a sacred Love no matter how one may cont\radict me, I will stand rooted on this stand coz none of us really like our judgement and intelligence challenged!!!LOLWink

He didnt say to Voldemort "Kill the Boy, Spare Lily"..He didnt make a deal with him...he only tried a hand at begging him to spare at least her..He didnt care for James (N neither wud I have if I was in his position[God Forbid!]_)

Whether the deal went through or not, it doesn't change the fact that he tried to make one. It doesn't change the intent or the purpose. 

But it does change the circumstance...

Voldy no longer cud enter Harry's heart bcoz of Harry's good heart full of love and more of these subtle feeling..N how the hell can u say LOVE HAS NOTHONG TO DO WITH IT?!! What gave Dumbledore the strength to do "all he did..u know what"...it was his love for the world)(whatta a crazy guy ...Running behiind the greater good!)
Snape was amazing in Occlumency..n added to that..His will power which stemmed from his love for Lily, there was no way Voldy cud penetrate into his mind and understand that he is being made the fool...

I stand corrected, occlumency is the ability to ward others from entering their minds. Even the most depressed of individuals could do this. Harry is crap at occlumency. It has nothing to do with the heart and everything to do with how desperately one wants to hide whatever it is that they're trying to hide.
Sure if he's doing a patronus then obviously that requires a happy memory but not occlumency. The only happy memory's he has got are probably all with Lily (probably why it's a doe). Maybe the strength to keep going on when things seemed to not be going in the right direction and when he thinks of giving up, his love (or as I like to call it obsession) for Lily helps him to stand and not give up. He could've kept his mind warded just fine without emotional strength, though.

covering ur emotions..wrapping them up with the strongest Magic in the world-Love...I mean that..
N did I tell u just b4 how we all stand rooted on our beliefs and believe what we want to?!LOL

all said and done,
We believe what we want to believe...

Very true. Lets just agree to disagree and leave it at that.

N No one is satisfied with their fortune but everyone is satisfied with their intelligence...

Where do you get your quotes. I absoulutely adore them. Is it your own? Can I add it to my personal list of quotes? (yes, I know, it's odd I collect quotes)

Lolz...dont even think such a thing!!! I mean ur Q if it is my quote!!! OIf course it is not...LOL I read a good number of books...I got that one from Leo Tolstoy's Anna Karenina (which is the one I was referring to earlier when I talked abt the vulnerability of every kind of love)---I loved that Quoe very much...Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what if snape had lived....? (Page 4)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lucky_lakshmi

IF-Sizzlerz

lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 13 December 2007 at 8:15am | IP Logged

Yes indeed..which was what I said b4 that Snape's feeling of personal responsibilty for Lily's death was one of the deciding factors of the Choice he made in Dumbledore's Office that day after Lily's death...But I completely disagree with ur point that Snape protected Harry coz of guilt....

You have two contradictory points here. The only reason why Snape joined Dumbledore was because he wanted to protect Lily and when that was out of the question, his reason became Harry (why else but because he is Lily's kid). No matter how he loathed the very idea of protecting "the brat". Guilt for being responsible for her death and loyalty to the only true friend he's ever had.

I grow Weary of Contradiction---Phinea Nigellus!LOL i gave my opinion that his guilt stemmed from his love and together , the gave him a sorta will power to protect Harry and fight Voldemort

thats disgracing our Prince! How can u yaar??? Snape was indeed guilty of it..But remember he is more or less as guilty of Lily and Jame's death as Sirius Black is..Sirius was the one who adviced Lily N James to sawp Secret kEEPER to QWormtail..he did it with good heart and for the ebst..But unintentioanlly that lead to Wormtail knowing their location n gibing them away..so isnt he almost as unintentionally reponsible as Snape??! Coz Snape never knew who the Prophecy Concerned..he did it with no good intention but had it concerned Lily in any way..he wudnt have given such an information to Voldemort that has all the prababilities of threatenning Lily's life...(dun tell me if he knew, he wud have even then told Voldy abt it and made a deal...Bcoz Jane herself said once...that one shud contemplete on the imagination of the author but at the same time..not go forwards to make stupid guesses....one of the achievements of HP is that inspite of being a wacko story, it was never silly or stupid)

I'd hardly compare Snape informing (A clever guy like that would have known it would hurt someone) dear Voldie this prophetic message to what Sirius did to protect his friends. Whether he knew of who the prophesy concerned is beside the point. He was doing something for Voldemort, and chances of anything bad happening because of it to someone/anyone/everyone was high. Sirius's advice to James and Lily to switch secret keepers was so he could protect them. He knew that he'll be the likely candidate to be seeked out for secret keeper and he felt it'll be wiser to chose someone who was the least likely. Thus, if he was tortured and he cracked, he wouldn't have the information they want.
A situation where a friend was doing something to safeguard someone and a situation where a servant is going back to loyally give answers to the master without questioning is simply incomparable, IMO.

which is why I used the word "UNINTENTIONAL"..I myself mentioned that Sirius did it with good intentions and Severus did it with no good intentiona for the world...But it dowsnt change the consequence...Wink

He wasnt Protecting Harry coz of Guilt..His Guilt , shame added to his Love together lead him to make that decisive Choice to protect the son of the woman he loved and thats why he did it...

I agree with you here, that Snapes love (it's still obsession to me) was probably one of the deciding factors to why Snape devoted his life to protecting Harry.

yeah Obsession aapke liye...mere liye Love!LOL

lucky_lakshmi

IF-Sizzlerz

lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 13 December 2007 at 8:25am | IP Logged

N U call it wierd..whats WIERD anyway?? He went to Grimmauld Place to search the place to make sure that no clues of the OOTP are left behind...
an while he was searching, he found a letter of Lily's n obviously he tore the letter and took the latter half which had her "LOVE" (It was signed "Love, Lily")Wink whats wierd..he loved her and she never did and now he took sumthing hat had her love..I dun find it out of character at all..It was he least wierd thing he did!LOL

Obsessive much, creepy very much. It's very obsessive. I don't know how you can call this just plain love…

There...As I said...our opinions seem to differ coz of our difference in udnerstanding of these terms...

By killing Snape, she gave us the oppurtunity of Character Study...

Hey I could've very well studied him without the need to have his neck punctured . Cry I don't want him gone.CryCry

XACTLY...My sentiments..I wanna Murder Rowling for TWO THINGS...ONE: She Killed off Remus/./(For this I hate her more than even for Killing off Fred coz I dunno why I seem to love Remus more than many HP fans...) and TWO: For giving Snape, of all the people, the most terrible death! I had the kind of ut feeling that Snape is gonna die in book 7 coz after HBP I had always maintained that Snape is innocent( I wasnt Campaigning for him coz I loved him n trusted him n all..But I trusted DD's judgement a lot...so much so that it was near impossible to believe he made such a grave mistake!)

Originally posted by luky_lakshmi

Snape wasnt a mean person..his life indeed began with egos, wanting of power..But he had a good heart..he chose the way his heart indicated over what his brain indicated at the time when that decision decided the course and consequence of his life...

Everyone is attracted to power to some extent and whether his rationality was screaming at him to stop going on the path, he wouldn't have listened, because power does corrupt and "absolute power corrupts absolutely" (think Voldy). Lily in a way may have been a grounding fixture for him otherwise he may never have turned. So I guess I agree with a part of what you're saying. He's not a good person, he's not a nice person, a loving person or a caring person. There's only one person who makes up the very thing that is his heart and only this person is the one that can in any way cause him to, even, consider such emotions.

I said Snape is No Saint..N he indeed began his life with all the wrong motivations and goals and "obsessions"LOL But I said it in the above post..every brave act and decisive choice has to made when u are in a thick n tough situation...that circumstance was brought to him by Lily...and he was upto taking up that challenge and fulfilling it..ehich is why I loved his character a lot after reading DH...

Snape was a man who changed from wrong ways...committing wrongs is human, to correct them and to follow the path of redemption, it takes lots of guts..

or foolishness worthy of a Griffindor Wink

NO...Snape had both Slytherin and Gryffindor Qualities...call anyone else foolish..But not Snape..he wasnt a foolish man...he was a man who normally obeyed his brain and never did things against the better judgement of his brain...bcoz till Lily's death, I suspect his brain n heart were moreor less saying the same thing(which is why I said Snape's "Obsession" was Dark Arts and Not Lily). But he got over that Obsession when confronted with real love and he chose the path of redemptio and successfully achieved it, which not many ppl are up to..Two characters who did that in HP are Dumbledore and Snape...

I cant say I think Snape to be a stronger character than Dumbledore..for I believe that a man who even at the face of hs own death cann smile and manipulate the plot, the man who has to scarifice so much but yet pretend to have no worries..to keep cool at all times and paste a huge and reassuring smile on his face all the time, and at the same time to live with grief at a terrible wrong u did that took a toll of ur sister's life, n led to his Brother's unforgiving hatred...and to redeem the wrong u did..it takes much much more guts...Snape at leas had the relief of showing out his anger and frustration thru his irritating indifference...Wink

Totally agree. Dumbledore's awesome and Snape is one irritable man. LOL

But these days..his irritability ticks my funny bone..I cant help grinning when he says "Does anything peneterate that thick skull of your's, Boy?!" oR when he says "Tut Tut Clearly fame isnt everything...", "Mr.Potter , our new Celebrity..."..These days I laugh at his taunts thinking of the real Snape who was actually...as one friend of mine said ... "STUCK BY CUPID!"Wink

Jane, discussions with u are really interesting..neither of us seem to wanna give up!!!LOL

Edited by lucky_lakshmi - 13 December 2007 at 8:30am

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 13 December 2007 at 9:06am | IP Logged

ClapClap

what a debate between jane and LL didnt know my topic wud bring so many views

both of u r right in ur views

u must be thinking i started the topic but i vanished mid way

i have been reading  and u both r amazing

wonderful debate

keep it going

wud love to read ur views more

i know about LL  when the book was released there were so many unanswerd questions running and so much  LL said

i knew she wud be answering this post

continue please

i love it

*Jane*

*Jane*

Posted: 13 December 2007 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
It seems we have come to an impasse regarding the obsession vs. love issue. Lets just say that we're both right, given our understanding of what constitutes as obsession and what constitutes as Love...though it's understandable why that is, love isn't exactly a definable emotion regardless of how hard people have tried to define it.

Yeah..Not too appealing brainstorming! I too started adoring him after Prince's Tale..N now when I read the older books of the series when Snape is sarcastic n sneering n kinda cruel..I cant resist laughing somehow!WinkBig smileLOL
he is one of ma fav characters too...My list starts from Dumbledore, Lupin, Snape...Embarrassed

Actually, Book 6 was the one that questioned my loyalty to this character like book 5 was the one that questioned my loyalty to Dumbledore. (I can't remember ever not liking those two characters). While many so called fans decided to abandon them, I was with both, holding on to any scrap of info I could find that could reasonably explain why they did what they did. As I said before there was a point in time when I considered Dumbledore to do no wrong but book 5 was when I think I was hit with the proverbial truth stick and was dragged kicking and screaming to the idea that Dumbledore is not infallible.

NO...Snape had both Slytherin and Gryffindor Qualities...

Of course he did. There is no such thing, IMO, as a true Griffindor/Slytherin/Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff (not even the founders themselves). Everyone has qualities from all houses, just the one that is more prominent (at the time of the sorting) is the one that classifies them as a particular member of a particular house.

call anyone else foolish..But not Snape..he wasnt a foolish man...he was a man who normally obeyed his brain and never did things against the better judgement of his brain...bcoz till Lily's death, I suspect his brain n heart were moreor less saying the same thing(which is why I said Snape's "Obsession" was Dark Arts and Not Lily). But he got over that Obsession when confronted with real love and he chose the path of redemptio and successfully achieved it, which not many ppl are up to..Two characters who did that in HP are Dumbledore and Snape...

I think we both agree that Lily is the reason for many of the good Severus has done. As per him not being foolish for it, this'll be something I have to disagree with. IMO, he was blinded by love like he was blinded by his hate for James. He may not be a sentimental guy, but his emotions, IMO do tend to get the better of him tossing any  reasonability his brain provides out the window. His emotions jerk him and control him like a puppet with incredibly thick chains. There is a reason why he still dislikes (I won't say hate because I think even Snape can see that this is Lily's child as well as James) Harry so, is because he hated James. He protects Harry because of his obsession/love for Lily. I agree with you that his brain and his heart were probably in sync when he was protecting Harry, though, IMO he would've done this whether his brain said so or not. His brain could reasonably assert that Harry is not James: would he listen? Yes. Would he go about changing the way he treated Harry? No why? Because he hated James. It's not reasonable and his dislike for Harry is the result of Snapes feelings towards James while his deeds done to protect the "brat" is due to his love/obsession to Lily.
Snape was, after all, a human and all humans are controlled by their own personal emotions. Whether they take the advice their brain provides or go with their emotions, IMO, defines what is done out of foolishness and what is done out of reasonability regardless of the  results being the same.
I'm not saying the man wasn't brave to do what he did (one would have to be to do the things he has done). I'm just saying that his courage was bourn out of his emotions which is a foolish thing to do, IMHO. Even though helping Harry was something his brain would have agreed with, Snapes unreasonable treatment towards Harry leads me to believe that his emotions have a better reign on him then his brain.

But these days..his irritability ticks my funny bone..I cant help grinning when he says "Does anything peneterate that thick skull of your's, Boy?!" oR when he says "Tut Tut Clearly fame isnt everything...", "Mr.Potter , our new Celebrity..."..These days I laugh at his taunts thinking of the real Snape who was actually...as one friend of mine said ... "STUCK BY CUPID!"Wink

I laughed at it when I first started reading the books some five/six years ago. Even though I was confused as to why he was being particularly mean to Harry, I found his sadistic streak to be something quite refreshing from the sickeningly sweet way many people tended to treat Harry. "Oh you poor boy, you lost your mommy and daddy. Let me give you a hug and make it all better." Yeah, like Harry needed the pity. I think he challenged Harry in a way that no one else can or would have.

Jane, discussions with u are really interesting..neither of us seem to wanna give up!!!LOL

LOL indeed. What can I say I'm a debate addict. If someone is willing I'll debate them.

Edited by *Jane* - 13 December 2007 at 4:42pm

lucky_lakshmi

IF-Sizzlerz

lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 14 December 2007 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

ClapClap

what a debate between jane and LL didnt know my topic wud bring so many views

both of u r right in ur views

u must be thinking i started the topic but i vanished mid way

i have been reading  and u both r amazing

wonderful debate

keep it going

wud love to read ur views more

i know about LL  when the book was released there were so many unanswerd questions running and so much  LL said

i knew she wud be answering this post

continue please

i love it

I am soo glad Yar that U like our discussion...I myself, though get bpored when Someone absoluetly is determined to contradict me, am enjoying this debate with Jane coz evidently we both wanna prove we have understood this stuff better!LOLWink

tukz_REmix

IF-Rockerz

tukz_REmix

Posted: 14 December 2007 at 12:18am | IP Logged
orrreey bapre......gud goin bod of u Wink Wink

lucky_lakshmi

IF-Sizzlerz

lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 14 December 2007 at 12:48am | IP Logged

It seems we have come to an impasse regarding the obsession vs. love issue. Lets just say that we're both right, given our understanding of what constitutes as obsession and what constitutes as Love...though it's understandable why that is, love isn't exactly a definable emotion regardless of how hard people have tried to define it.

well..to each his ownSmile

Actually, Book 6 was the one that questioned my loyalty to this character like book 5 was the one that questioned my loyalty to Dumbledore. (I can't remember ever not liking those two characters). While many so called fans decided to abandon them, I was with both, holding on to any scrap of info I could find that could reasonably explain why they did what they did. As I said before there was a point in time when I considered Dumbledore to do no wrong but book 5 was when I think I was hit with the proverbial truth stick and was dragged kicking and screaming to the idea that Dumbledore is not infallible.

evidently Book 6 questioned  Snape's loyalty to Dumbledore..N DD put him in such a difficult Position..a position in which, had it been anyone else, he wud have just broken down..the pressure he was in...(which intensified I guess in Book 7)...god just unimaginable...But we understood and felt his loyalty after Prince's Tale na!?
anyways as for DD part..u may call me a blind fan of his..But I just cant think that he cud have been flawed..the flaw he committed in book 5...I embrace it with love and acceptance coz it was just an emotional flaw...Embarrassed

NO...Snape had both Slytherin and Gryffindor Qualities...

Of course he did. There is no such thing, IMO, as a true Griffindor/Slytherin/Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff (not even the founders themselves). Everyone has qualities from all houses, just the one that is more prominent (at the time of the sorting) is the one that classifies them as a particular member of a particular house.

agreed..which is why once when I said that the Soring Hat sorts too soon and no man's character can be judged in such a young age, pppl nearly bit my head off!Wink

call anyone else foolish..But not Snape..he wasnt a foolish man...he was a man who normally obeyed his brain and never did things against the better judgement of his brain...bcoz till Lily's death, I suspect his brain n heart were moreor less saying the same thing(which is why I said Snape's "Obsession" was Dark Arts and Not Lily). But he got over that Obsession when confronted with real love and he chose the path of redemptio and successfully achieved it, which not many ppl are up to..Two characters who did that in HP are Dumbledore and Snape...

I think we both agree that Lily is the reason for many of the good Severus has done. As per him not being foolish for it, this'll be something I have to disagree with. IMO, he was blinded by love like he was blinded by his hate for James. He may not be a sentimental guy, but his emotions, IMO do tend to get the better of him tossing any  reasonability his brain provides out the window. His emotions jerk him and control him like a puppet with incredibly thick chains. There is a reason why he still dislikes (I won't say hate because I think even Snape can see that this is Lily's child as well as James) Harry so, is because he hated James. He protects Harry because of his obsession/love for Lily. I agree with you that his brain and his heart were probably in sync when he was protecting Harry, though, IMO he would've done this whether his brain said so or not. His brain could reasonably assert that Harry is not James: would he listen? Yes. Would he go about changing the way he treated Harry? No why? Because he hated James. It's not reasonable and his dislike for Harry is the result of Snapes feelings towards James while his deeds done to protect the "brat" is due to his love/obsession to Lily.
Snape was, after all, a human and all humans are controlled by their own personal emotions. Whether they take the advice their brain provides or go with their emotions, IMO, defines what is done out of foolishness and what is done out of reasonability regardless of the  results being the same.
I'm not saying the man wasn't brave to do what he did (one would have to be to do the things he has done). I'm just saying that his courage was bourn out of his emotions which is a foolish thing to do, IMHO. Even though helping Harry was something his brain would have agreed with, Snapes unreasonable treatment towards Harry leads me to believe that his emotions have a better reign on him then his brain.

Snape's Behavior to Harry: I have given My account abt that earlier..hat he was just too much "mean" to HarryWink that u just acnt Stand this guy sneering and smirking at Harry all the time..trying to pull his leg and have him thrown out..
But, we are all human n in a way all of us have faced siuations when Our emtions have gotten the better of us...
But his treatment to Harry wasnt a grave one..wasnt one which held a life changing consequence..
I already said that I feel he was always reminding himself that Harry is The sick Potter's son which was why he showed more hatred to Harry that he really had in hs heart..
Harry reminded him of James so much and in that way..His loss...and Harry was such a idiot Fellow in Snape's opinion, he was so disappointed at Lily's sonLOL
N Harry in no way, after the first yr, really showed any special lovability...LOLWink
he indeed was perhaps bit carried away by his hatred to James..But that didnt hold a terrible consequence neither did it change anything abt the mission he was doing...
for example..he didnt really taunt Harry from book 6(If he wanted he cud have revealed Harry treachery at Potions) , he didnt  bcoz he no longer was interested in such silly stuff but had more pressing matters in his mind...he used to have a go at Harry only coz he had free time..it was a pastime of his yaar..at least give him that privilage for being such a brave man!LOL But it is evident that he didnt FEED ON HARRY...

As for his Love for Lily, he wasnt BLINDED by it..If he was, he wud have given up anything, even his obsesion with Dark Arts for her...But true love surfaces and reveals its power and impact in u only slowly and only when u are most unprepared for it...and when it did for him, he didnt fail to recognise it and was courageous enough to do what had to be done...

I laughed at it when I first started reading the books some five/six years ago. Even though I was confused as to why he was being particularly mean to Harry, I found his sadistic streak to be something quite refreshing from the sickeningly sweet way many people tended to treat Harry. "Oh you poor boy, you lost your mommy and daddy. Let me give you a hug and make it all better." Yeah, like Harry needed the pity. I think he challenged Harry in a way that no one else can or would have.

Lolz..Hilarious line JanE!LOL
Imagine Snape sayign that..He wud rather die btten a 1000 times by Nagini than uter such incongruous words!LOL

LOL indeed. What can I say I'm a debate addict. If someone is willing I'll debate them.

I too like Debating..N here is one gal I have found who seems to love it equally or perhaps more!Wink Only hopw debating doesnt go to quarrelling coz we quarrel when we have nothing to argue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top