Happiness is a Conscious Decision...?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 11 December 2007 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Hi friends,

My friend told me today about a CD that she has on meditation. Forgot to ask the name and more details, but the point is:

The instructor tells the story of a man with a toothache, and the man says that if only he didn't have the toothache, he would be happy. So the man goes and gets his tooth fixed up, but then he finds something else to feel sad about.

The instructor then says that the moral of the story is that:

"Happiness is not because of this reason, or that reason, Happiness is just a conscious decision."

-----------------------------------------

Okay my questions now:

-- Do u get the moral of the story..? What does the instructor want to say with that Quote on Happiness..?

-- Do u agree with the Instructor..? Is Happiness really just a conscious decision..?

-- Anything more u would like to add...?

------------------------------------------

Love,
Gracella

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happiness is a Conscious Decision...?" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

neerula

neerula

Posted: 12 December 2007 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Ya I would like to say that for being happy a person does not need anything.

shijhu

IF-Rockerz

shijhu

Posted: 12 December 2007 at 6:20am | IP Logged
wowww wot a lovely topic yeah happiness is just a concious decision i agree we need reasons to be happy n we feel sad without any reason too like we may feel happy seeing da rain or some may be upset ohh its raining it depends on our concious n subconcious mind like how two different ppl take two things like u mentioned da person went for toothache to da dentist n wud be happy if its not there but its his mind which is ordering him to be sad or feel happy so its just dat it comes from inside to be happy or sad

shijhu

IF-Rockerz

shijhu

Posted: 13 December 2007 at 3:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Bhoomi_fan

A person realy doznt need anything 2 b hapy. If a person is satisfied with what he has, he wil b hapy.

i totally agree with u happiness is just a mere satisfaction n maanne wali baat

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 14 December 2007 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
haan right..coz if u keep being negative how will u ever expect to become positive right..?

so if u want to be happy..u can at least try to be happy..!
So i also agree that Happiness is something u can have only if YOU want and work towards having it!! Clap

shijhu

IF-Rockerz

shijhu

Posted: 14 December 2007 at 9:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gracella

haan right..coz if u keep being negative how will u ever expect to become positive right..?

So i also agree that Happiness is something u can have only if YOU want and work towards having it!! Clap

true gracella but da point is no person can always stay p[ositive rite at dat time will da defination of happiness change or we change ourselves according to da psoitive or negative aspects of life cuz dis life is full of gud n bad things which keeps coming intoi our lives every now n then but yeah if we r psoitive n keeps a positive approache we mite see a gud thing coming out of a negative vibe wot say guyss

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 15 December 2007 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shijhu

Originally posted by Gracella

true gracella but da point is no person can always stay p[ositive rite at dat time will da defination of happiness change or we change ourselves according to da psoitive or negative aspects of life cuz dis life is full of gud n bad things which keeps coming intoi our lives every now n then but yeah if we r psoitive n keeps a positive approache we mite see a gud thing coming out of a negative vibe wot say guyss

well yeah Jhum..you can't stay positive all the time..how much we would love to be all the time, things do make u feel miserable sometimes for sure..but yeah that's part of life!

All things happen for a good reason..i do believe in that..but sometimes we are not able to see why something bad happened to us..Confused But still we have to keep going in life and hopefully..happily!Big smile

shijhu

IF-Rockerz

shijhu

Posted: 15 December 2007 at 8:37am | IP Logged
but guess gracella if it wud happen like dis hur taraf sirf positive approach n no negativity how boring it wud be like we say khushiyan aur gum saath saath chalti hain so when we sad we seek for happiness n when we r happy our mind our heart is happy if theres no night only day n day when when hum sote kab so with day night follows similarly when da sun rises it has to set too so if we enjoy ahppiness qwe shud accept sad moments too which is ofcourse a part oif life too

Post Reply New Post

Go to top