ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

I've no problem with John

There was a time when Bebo found Bipasha's boyfriend John 'expressionless' but not anymore.

She has a three-film deal with Shree Ashtavinayak whose recent release Jab We Met has rocked the box office and returned both Shahid and Bebo to the Bollywood mainstream.

Now the production house has decided to cast her opposite John and poor Kareena has just no choice but to eat her own words.

In a dramatic turnaround, Bebo has told a Mumbai tabloid that she has no problem working with John.

"I have no problem with John. I have heard the outline of the story and I like the basic idea, but I will give my final word after hearing the script in detail," she says.

We wonder if Kareena's turnaround is just good diplomacy or an actual change in her opinion after watching John in his recent films.

Meanwhile, John has made it clear that he has never had any problem with Kareena.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolnicky247 thumbnail
thats good all their problems are solved
Mommytobe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh wow how time changes.. great.. can't wait to see them together.. i bet there be lots of stories from the set.. media get ready 😆
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i love this new and improved bebo 👏

thanks saif 😆
Anon12378 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Her and him don't make a good couple.
kaisa-yh-luv thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i want to see them together they have never been together
thank god she is ve no problem working wid john kareena is getting alot of offers tats really gus she had so many films in her kitty