Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Arshia

Arshia

Posted: 28 August 2005 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
so wat do u guys think? should a girl about 14-16 have sex if she wants to?
im 15 years old... i dont see the big deal of having sex. ok im still a virgin.. i dont want to have sex but if i did want to... its my own decision... i should knw the conquences of it... but still... do u think that its wrong to have sex at a young age??

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sex at a young age." in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

silverfrost

Groupbie

silverfrost

Posted: 28 August 2005 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Is there any doubt? Of course its wrong..why would you want to lose all the innocence and childhood fun so fast I mean enjoy it until you can! Wink

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 28 August 2005 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
personally, i dont believe its right at such a young age because there isn't much of a maturity level.  At such an age, sex is not takin so seriously as compared to someone around 18-19. 
Although it is totally a personal desicion, the amount of thought and value put into the fact that you are losing ur virginity is not entirely there. 
But it is alwayz a person's own desicion, and they also deal with the consequences
but i agree with silverfrost, why try and lose ur innocence/childhood so earli?Smile

Sweetz

Goldie

Sweetz

Posted: 28 August 2005 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
I Agree an age like 15-16 is young to be compared to some1 at 19-20 but it's a personal decision.. i mean if a person feels its right .. as long as whoever is doing won't ever regret having sex ... buh sex usually leads to probs so i wouldnt lol

uma_shanmugam

uma_shanmugam

Posted: 29 August 2005 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Y to loose smthing at young age and to worsen it is loosing to worng person. With guilt feeling for rest of life? Sex is not a game to try and play.. its feeling. If a person wanna try sex for fun and feelings then its lust. Sex with love comes with the rite person at rite time. Thats carry a name of making love. So, its all on the maturity of life they hv and curiosity of trying it out. Sex at young ages not good to health too LOL

So enjoy the life of innocence and give to special person with honor Wink You would cherish ur life and be proud of urself too. Clap

fatty1

Goldie

fatty1

Posted: 29 August 2005 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Big smile

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 29 August 2005 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Hi Arshia ,when i was 15 or so i too thought whats the big deal about loosing virginity !! In our day and age when we see our friends being casual about sex its very tempting to follow your friends !!.

But as you get older , you realise that sex has its consequences , these are emotional ( girls /women take sex as an attachment .....while guys don't) , if sex taken casually the chances of getting a sexually transmitted disease is very high , and ofcourse pregnancy , and most of all this being a taboo in our society , and when you have the chance of being caught at 15 by your parents when you are NOT economically independant is very dangerous . I mean once you are earning your living , you can fend for your self , and then you don't need parents permission or anybodys !! I hope what i said doesn't sound like a lecture , but trust me you will want to remember the first guy to whom you lost your virginity as a special human being ( iresspective of whether you marry him or not) , and chances of finding that special guy at 15 are very remote !! I was never a person of beived in the conventional so i can relate to your feelings !!

Hope you make a wise choice !!

fatty1

Goldie

fatty1

Posted: 29 August 2005 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
just enjoy your teenagehood and think about sex during your mid 20s.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top