*DOTW: Sports*

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-misha

IF-Sizzlerz

-misha

Posted: 11 December 2007 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Hi Doston!HugWelcome to another DOTW!

As the title suggests, this weeks Discussion is on Sports. We all know that sport is an important part of our daily life and we should play it on a regular basis and shoud consider the consequences, therefore, please answer the following related to sports ::
  • Do you play a particular sport? If so, then please name:
  • Is your sport played on a weekly basis?
  • Do you enjoy the sport that you are currently playing?
  • Lastly, briefly explain why you chose to participate in that particular sport..
I hope you have fun answering the questions!Big smile

Till now, eat healthy and be healthy until we are back next week with another DOTW!

Loads of Love,
-HF Dev.Team
Yana, Misha & Minali

Edited by ~Misha~ - 11 December 2007 at 3:29am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*DOTW: Sports*" in Health & Fitness forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Khushiyana-

IF-Rockerz

-Khushiyana-

Posted: 11 December 2007 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Do you play a particular sport? If so, then please name:  yes..tennis Is your sport played on a weekly basis? nope...like once a week Do you enjoy the sport that you are currently playing? yes
  • Lastly, briefly explain why you chose to participate in that particular sport.. bcoz so ur body blood starts flowing and get use to fun new sports!!
  • awesome DOTW Mishu!!

Iram..x

IF-Sizzlerz

Iram..x

Posted: 11 December 2007 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
    Do you play a particular sport? If so, then please name:i play footballEmbarrassed
    Is your sport played on a weekly basis? i play it every monday
    Do you enjoy the sport that you are currently playing? yes i luv palying it as we normally against the boys so it's really fun
    Lastly, briefly explain why you chose to participate in that particular sport.. don't no i felt like playing football so i joined the club.

LOve IramBig smile

-misha

IF-Sizzlerz

-misha

Posted: 18 December 2007 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
    Moderator's Note:
    Closing this topic! A new DOTW will be posted soon and looking forward to more participation Big smile

-Misha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top