Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 10 December 2007 at 8:32pm | IP Logged

Please join me in a round of applause for Gracella aka Gracy daadiWink for becoming our newest jhaddo waaliClap She's 110 years old so you can expect a LOT of crankiness from this budhiyaWinkEmbarrassedLOL

She's a MASSIVE bugger so you better not do anything wrong under her supervisionWink and don't you EVERRRR dare do anything against her wishes as she might just ban you for no reasonLOL

So once again ladies and gentleman give up a big round of applause for "GRACELLA"Clap

We welcome you as our next cleaner gracy dadiBig smile

Here's a little gift from meEmbarrassed

achhi tara se safai karnaEmbarrassed

Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gracella

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Please Welcome our new Viewbie =D" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 10 December 2007 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JK_5

Please join me in a round of applause for Gracella aka Gracy daadiWink for becoming our newest jhaddo waaliClap She's 110 years old so you can expect a LOT of crankiness from this budhiyaWinkEmbarrassedLOL

She's a MASSIVE bugger so you better not do anything wrong under her supervisionWink and don't you EVERRRR dare do anything against her wishes as she might just ban you for no reasonLOL

So once again ladies and gentleman give up a big round of applause for "GRACELLA"Clap

We welcome you as our next cleaner gracy dadiBig smile

Here's a little gift from meEmbarrassed

achhi tara se safai karnaEmbarrassed

Hug

Oh god..Koi confusion door karo.D'oh
.Is this called welcoming me..or making me badnaam before i even enteredLOLKabhi di kabhi daadi..and also jhadoo waaliLOLLOLLOL and also Bhudiya..??AngryLOLLOL

Ab itni "tareef" ke baat I think JK aka Bully-rani should see how strict i am..maybe i should raise ur WL for making fun of the newly promoted Vb...hello!! ME!LOL

No but thanks JK,HugHugHug
i really appreciate it..it's a lovely post and i will make good use of all those jhaadoo'sLOL

LOve,
Gracella

WillSmith456

IF-Rockerz

WillSmith456

Posted: 10 December 2007 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
ohh wellcome gracella and hope you make this section more active then ever and of course
enjoy the hot seat for ever lol

haha

Take careSmile

shijhu

IF-Rockerz

shijhu

Posted: 11 December 2007 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
congrats gracella darling u deserve da best alwayssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Clap

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 11 December 2007 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ''Andro''

ohh wellcome gracella and hope you make this section more active then ever and of course
enjoy the hot seat for ever lol

haha

Take careSmile

Thanks Asif, well i'm sure this section will get activeWink Main hoon nahLOL
And as long as everyone posts following the rules i think i will enjoy yeah!

Love,
Gracella

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 11 December 2007 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shijhu

congrats gracella darling u deserve da best alwayssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Clap

Thanks Jhum sweetie! How sweet of you to wish me!Big smile
Waisey Welcome to P&S section, i hope u will visit us regularly from now on..Embarrassed

Love,
Gracella

shijhu

IF-Rockerz

shijhu

Posted: 13 December 2007 at 3:51am | IP Logged
yes iw ill my dear gracie ........tera picha na chodungi soniye LOL wherever u go am tumhare piche piche LOL sataofying u is da best satsifaction for me LOL
yes i will visit not only often but regularly LOL

AashiQ_

IF-Dazzler

AashiQ_

Posted: 15 December 2007 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Congratzzzz Gracy Clap Clap Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top