Thodi Khushi Thode Gham

Thodi Khusi Thode Gham

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sharad K. rocks

Sharad K. rocks

Posted: 10 December 2007 at 7:46pm | IP Logged

Just a few months ago, I really wanted this show to end. Now that it has ended, I don't want it to goConfused. I mean, everyday at 8:30, I put Sony and I see the board, Thode Khusi Thode Gham, come up on the screen, now all of a sudden I don't see it. For 2 years I have been watching this show, no matter how much I hated it sometimes, I still switched the channel to Sony at 8:30. There is a very strong bond between the show and me now, I will miss this show from the heart. I only felt this way once when Bigg Boss was ending. I just wish I could stop time, but I can't, I have to face the fact that Thodi Khusi Thode Gham is gone, gone forever. Or maybe it isn't gone forever, in the article it said that all of the actors promised to come back together in a different show. I want all of you guys to promise that we will come back together in that forum section if the actors come back togetherCry

The ending was so true, " Life is all about.....Thodi Khushi Thode Gham"

Edited by Sharad K. rocks - 10 December 2007 at 7:48pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thodi Khusi Thode Gham" in Thodi Khushi Thode Gham forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 December 2007 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
well, it is sad that the show is over, but it is not the end of the world! i will definately watch the show that they all act together in and post on the forum!!

pushkala

Groupbie

pushkala

Posted: 11 December 2007 at 7:59am | IP Logged
me tooo Embarrassed

Bubbles_Rox

IF-Dazzler

Bubbles_Rox

Posted: 12 December 2007 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
i noe...it was a part of mi life...
and now if 8:30 just doesnt seem like 8:30 without tktg...
and i promise ill come bak to this forum if the actors cum bak together...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top