Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

advil thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Before we heal the world, we need to heal ourselves.We need to rise above hatred,negativity, discontent ,pessimism and think positive. A positive outlook can make a big world of difference.Contribute what we can without the thought what this will fetch us.If we can't help someone, we should not harm someone also. Every person has the right to live peacefully.Live and let live.That should be our motto. If we all respect this, we would have contributed a lot to a happier "healed" world.

Happy International Human Rights Day!!!

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Happy International Human Rights Day to everyone!

I totally agree with everything you said, very meaningful post!

It's time we start thinking above ourselves.. What we do today affects our future and the future of the world.  Let's join hands and bring the world to another level where is less of hatred, power hunger, and selfishness.
Tabi_tabbsum thumbnail
International Human Rights Day is Monday December 10th according to the United Nations.while this is good cause for reflection (and depression) about the terrible state of affairs in the world, there are also some remarkable victories to celebrate. Activists around the world are finding new, innovative ways to use technology to tell their stories, and fight back against censorship and oppression.
H A P P Y           ;I N T E R N A T I O N A L     H U M A N           ;R I G H T S           ;D A Y
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Happy International Human Rights Day to everyone!
manshi_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Happy International Human Rights Day to everybody! 😃
prithvi lover thumbnail
We are the world....we are the chidren.............we are the ones hu make a brighter day.............so lets start giving! 👏