IF General Sections
Joined: 22 October 2005
1. Madhavan: An eminent actor who presents with a varied performance from film to film wins the laurels with Evano Oruvan. His uttering of dialogues and body language are his positive Traits. Unlike others, he never imitates other senior actors.
2. Sathyaraj: Subjects doesn't matter him, for he does the best. With many senior actors dwindling with their career, Sathyaraj holds a good position where he doesn't fade away from the heart and minds of fans. Despites the entry of many young good looking actors, he defines a new dimension of performance suiting to the roles he dons. His latest venture with Onbadhu Roobai Nottu proves it all.
3. Jeeva: Picking up the best, Jeeva draws himself with the films bounded with exceptional themes where his performance tops the film. Followed by films like Raam, E, Kattradhu Tamizh, Rameshwaram adds one feather to his cap. His ability to handle facial expressions at different situations proves of his passion and dedication towards acting.
4. Sangeetha: With Pithamaghan, she turned out to be a prominent actress and then after three years, her outstanding performance in Uyir gained more credits to her part. Fine! Anyone likes to watch her stupendous performance in her entire career, and then you ought to catch out for her latest flick Evano Oruvan. Winning rave reviews and critical acclaims.
5. Seeman: 'Director turned Actor' Seeman precisely does it with his naturalistic show in Evano Oruvan. First and foremost he has to be appreciated for not donning hero roles like other directors who very often does it. Seeman playing a police officer role in Evano Oruvan can expect more and more credits from now on.
Joined: 12 January 2007
Joined: 11 October 2006
Joined: 05 October 2007
Joined: 27 July 2007
Joined: 07 October 2005
Joined: 27 July 2007
Joined: 29 June 2007
|Topics||Topic Starter||Replies||Views||Last Post|
|Kollywood Gallery - No comments||mellisai||45||115858||21 February 2010 at 2:13pm
|BEST OF KOLLYWOOD’S ‘CHEMISTRY -Yours fav??||Aahaana||25||4673||06 January 2010 at 2:43am
|KOlLYwOoD PaSsTiMe||-MakhanMalaai-||68||3475||29 August 2009 at 4:37pm
|Eye Candy in Kollywood : Preetika||harrysrini22||2||22038||14 July 2009 at 1:46am
|SIAA asks non-performers to enrol||Dits||7||311||15 June 2008 at 12:40am