Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

shizajaved

IF-Veteran Member

shizajaved

Posted: 10 December 2007 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Yes guys!!!Unhappy I know I know.. like my heart.. there are millions of hearts that got broken after knowing this!!!Unhappy Imran Abbas has a girlfriend and he commites this on TV!!!

Pehle he I was broken to hear that Fahad mustafa is married but I am not as big fan of his as I am of Imran abbas!!! This guy makes me go bonkers every time I see him!!!Blushing I have spoken to him twice and it felt so nice to talk to him. A few of you might remember that I made a VERY long post in this section after I spoke to him. xD

K! I noe what are you willing to know.. ab mujhe ziada suspense mey aap ko nahi rakhna chahiyeh. Saw this PROMO on ARY DIGITAL. A show called "Late night with Sajid Hassan".. Imran was invited in here as a guest. and an actress named Sawera was invited as well. The promo was absolutely fantastic.. which showed tht all three of them (Sajid - Imran and Sawera) were having a great, great time indeed! Imran looked really really really HOT! <3 no doubt.

But i was more broken when I saw that this show had to be aired yesterday because it sed .. every Sunday it airsUnhappy. DAMN !!! I missed this show. How cud I!!Unhappy I tried searchin for the video on youtube but couldn't find it. If any of u can please, please search for the video or get it for Imran lovers.. it wud be very kind of you!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed thanks.

- A broken heart. [but u r mine, imran <33]

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

meeow1daddysgirl786..priya..-Hina--Alina-burgerchaap-De.De-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Imran Abbas says, "I am commited!"" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-farah-

Goldie

-farah-

Posted: 10 December 2007 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
oh well the only way to med a broken hear is to fix it gai imran will always b youes lol

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 10 December 2007 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Awwww...Shizu I still remember your long post about talking to him on the phone Ouch

Noor_64

Goldie

Noor_64

Posted: 11 December 2007 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Yess does anyone have a copy of this episode?! I missed it too! Embarrassed I love Late Night with Sajid Hassan, and I loveee Imran, so it was the perfect combo! Cry

isha1022

Goldie

isha1022

Posted: 11 December 2007 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
hey when do u talk to him? wo bi phone par...wow ur so lucky yaar.... he's amazing actor... i love everything about him... i saw him in Jannat drama for the first time and fall in love with him...first sight love... i don't know why but whoever i like has girlfriend or wife... hateeeeeeeeeeee it... by the way can u plzzz tell me what u guys taled about and how is he in real life? InshAllah I will meet him one day...he's the best guy from pakistan

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 14 December 2007 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Oh wowwwwwww. Aww I'm sorry I liked him a lot too Embarrassed Good Luck to Imran though. Hope someone posts the video Embarrassed

Rihaab

Groupbie

Rihaab

Posted: 30 October 2008 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
do u know who is his girlfriend

Iram..x

IF-Sizzlerz

Iram..x

Posted: 31 October 2008 at 3:08am | IP Logged
omg how can he do this 2 us
aww man i guess we can just wish him gud luck wth his gf then
hope sum1 posts the video soon