Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 10 December 2007 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Punjabi_chic

I prefer Saawariya's music to OSO, simply because to me it has more melody, romance and magic...all things that make an album a classic.

It was so refreshing to listen to the soundtrack compared to the fast paced 'banging' sounds of today lol

i completely agree with u saawariya's music has melody sadness,romance,masti and everyother emotion blended so well it's very soothing and probably the best for the year after a long time i heard a classic album like saawariya i just love it and after listening to it i am not liking any new music and it's only saawariya playing on my ipod

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OSO Music VS. Saawariya Music (Page 5)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

madiha_17

IF-Sizzlerz

madiha_17

Posted: 10 December 2007 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Oh well OSO songs r not only fast beats tracks! personally I love main ager kahoon and akhon main teri ajab si..they r soft melodious and something u'll love listning over and over again.. Smile

Sawariya songs r not really addicted. I listened quite a few times..infact during jab sey tere naina promo, this song used to be my fav but now i rarely listen it!!

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 10 December 2007 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by np-rox

Originally posted by Meena818

Smile

Originally posted by Punjabi_chic

I prefer Saawariya's music to OSO, simply because to me it has more melody, romance and magic...all things that make an album a classic. It was so refreshing to listen to the soundtrack compared to the fast paced 'banging' sounds of today lol

Thanks Punjabi_Chic!

I so agree!

Smile

me too..saawariya's music is just superb..

i agree with all of u and dia plus u need good understanding of music for saawariya music it is not all that banging which is going in every song nowasays am nt saying that OSO music is bad i liked that too but  the truth is that Saawariya 's music has class

arunasri.m

arunasri.m

Posted: 10 December 2007 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
voted for saawariya
But i like both

-.nandini.-

IF-Rockerz

-.nandini.-

Posted: 11 December 2007 at 12:07am | IP Logged
i like both too Big smile ...but for me, Saawariya takes the edge...OSO has a nice blend of techno and retro...Saawariya, on the other hand, is all heart and soul...for me, you can't classify it into any single genre as such... Smile

all 11 songs travel straight to my heart, like very few contemporary albums manage to do...it's melodious, yet young and refreshing... Big smile

the yardstick for me for good music would be the calm bliss i get when i turn off the lights at night, snuggle up in my quilt, close my eyes, and just feel the music as though it courses through my veins... Smile

when you hear Saawariya's tracks, you can tell that here is music that wasn't made, for a change...it was created, born out of sheer love for melody and weaving of emotions into every note...if you can understand the difference, it's beautiful... Big smile

sanjana.888

Goldie

sanjana.888

Posted: 11 December 2007 at 4:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nandinidev

i like both too Big smile ...but for me, Saawariya takes the edge...OSO has a nice blend of techno and retro...Saawariya, on the other hand, is all heart and soul...for me, you can't classify it into any single genre as such... Smile

all 11 songs travel straight to my heart, like very few contemporary albums manage to do...it's melodious, yet young and refreshing... Big smile

the yardstick for me for good music would be the calm bliss i get when i turn off the lights at night, snuggle up in my quilt, close my eyes, and just feel the music as though it courses through my veins... Smile

when you hear Saawariya's tracks, you can tell that here is music that wasn't made, for a change...it was created, born out of sheer love for melody and weaving of emotions into every note...if you can understand the difference, it's beautiful... Big smile

yeah,nandini,i also feel same,but cant able 2 express,but ur each words r so expressive,i agree what u said.

sadz11

IF-Rockerz

sadz11

Posted: 11 December 2007 at 7:31am | IP Logged
um..i like both !! oso songs r peppy bt i'd go wid saawariya !!the music is so mermerising !!

Binky

IF-Dazzler

Binky

Posted: 11 December 2007 at 8:08am | IP Logged
for me its OSO cos i loved almost all the songs in it

Post Reply New Post

Go to top