Punjabi Channel

Not Favorite Food?

~*manai*~ thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

hello shello

okie everone is taking about their favorite food what about your least fav food??

mine is karille!!!🀒 YUCKY!!!

do tell me yours

lub manai

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jazzzy thumbnail
hahaha another topic about foooooodddd πŸ˜†

karillleeee 🀒 🀒 🀒 they're on the top of my least fav food

then

also i dont like batauo πŸ˜†... ermmm i dont know how to write it out in english but it is eggplant sabzi

and

gobi di sabzi

Edited by Jazzzy - 16 years ago
jassiee. thumbnail
Eww okay I hate a lot of stuff, GOBI, MATTAR PANEER, KARILLE[they look nasty, so I never acutally even ate them], I hate beans!! I hate Bhindya...!! and much more...

and I hate ICECREAM the most

_sukhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by-crazy_craze

Eww okay I hate a lot of stuff, GOBI, MATTAR PANEER, KARILLE[they look nasty, so I never acutally even ate them], I hate beans!! I hate Bhindya...!! and much more...

OMG MATTER PANEER KI DUSHMAN 😑😑😑 πŸ˜† i agree with the rest of the stuff tho......... but man its like u dont like any sabjizzzzzz..... tu taan lagda haava khaan pasand kardi ya πŸ˜†

AND OMG u aint human if u dont like ice cream gosh...... tenu ki hogeya jassie... doctor ke paas jao πŸ˜† ilaaj kariyeh tera πŸ˜†

bRoWn_BeAuTy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ma least favvv emm i fink karela yaar and bangann πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
jassiee. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-~sukhi~

OMG MATTER PANEER KI DUSHMAN 😑😑😑 πŸ˜† i agree with the rest of the stuff tho......... but man its like u dont like any sabjizzzzzz..... tu taan lagda haava khaan pasand kardi ya πŸ˜†

AND OMG u aint human if u dont like ice cream gosh...... tenu ki hogeya jassie... doctor ke paas jao πŸ˜† ilaaj kariyeh tera πŸ˜†

... yep i dunnoe the mattar are juss nazty.. and then the paneer dont taste good lol.. but every other paneer I love lol!

I dunnoe im not much of a indian food person.. lol i eat it like i dunn give my parents truble.. but I dunn really like it.. but.. you need roti to live[dats wht my older brother always says] so yeahh..

omg eww. ICE CREAM... is juss cold and eww. like i used to like it when i was small... but its sooooo sweet and cold.. like a lot ppl think i am messed in the head because of tht lolz. But i dunnoe after like gr. 8... i started to HATE icecream... i dunnoe im juss weird like dat, lol

... u noe.. I dunn even like eating... theres nothing out there that i like.. onli salad i guessπŸ˜›

~*!Ripi!*~ thumbnail
I hate karrilleee...too and bagan and gobi and bhindiya.and more...

BUT I LUV PANNNNNNNEEEEEEEERRRRR!!!!!!!
canadians thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-~*manai*~

hello shello

okie everone is taking about their favorite food what about your least fav food??

mine is karille!!!🀒 YUCKY!!!

do tell me yours

lub manai

karillas are just fine!!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by canadians - 16 years ago
canadians thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-Jazzzy

hahaha another topic about foooooodddd πŸ˜†

karillleeee 🀒 🀒 🀒 they're on the top of my least fav food

then

also i dont like batauo πŸ˜†... ermmm i dont know how to write it out in english but it is eggplant sabzi

and

gobi di sabzi

karillas are just fine!!πŸ˜ƒI like karillasπŸ˜›

canadians thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-crazy_craze

karillas are just fine!!πŸ˜ƒI kinda like them!!!πŸ˜›.