Page 1
Page   of 16
Page 2 Page 16

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 09 December 2007 at 3:50pm | IP Logged

hello shello

okie everone is taking about their favorite food what about your least fav food??

mine is karille!!!Dead YUCKY!!!

do tell me yours

lub manai

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Not Favorite Food?" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jazzzy

Goldie

Jazzzy

Posted: 09 December 2007 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
hahaha another topic about foooooodddd LOL

karillleeee Dead Dead Dead they're on the top of my least fav food

then

also i dont like batauo LOL... ermmm i dont know how to write it out in english but it is eggplant sabzi

and

gobi di sabzi Ouch

Edited by Jazzzy - 09 December 2007 at 3:55pm

jassiee.

IF-Rockerz

jassiee.

Posted: 09 December 2007 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Eww okay I hate a lot of stuff, GOBI, MATTAR PANEER, KARILLE[they look nasty, so I never acutally even ate them], I hate beans!! I hate Bhindya...!! and much more...

and I hate ICECREAM the most

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Posted: 09 December 2007 at 4:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by crazy_craze

Eww okay I hate a lot of stuff, GOBI, MATTAR PANEER, KARILLE[they look nasty, so I never acutally even ate them], I hate beans!! I hate Bhindya...!! and much more...

OMG MATTER PANEER KI DUSHMAN AngryAngryAngry LOL i agree with the rest of the stuff tho......... but man its like u dont like any sabjizzzzzz..... tu taan lagda haava khaan pasand kardi ya LOL

AND OMG u aint human if u dont like ice cream gosh...... tenu ki hogeya jassie... doctor ke paas jao LOL ilaaj kariyeh tera LOL

bRoWn_BeAuTy

IF-Sizzlerz

bRoWn_BeAuTy

Posted: 09 December 2007 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
ma least favvv emm i fink karela yaar and bangann LOL LOL LOL

jassiee.

IF-Rockerz

jassiee.

Posted: 09 December 2007 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~sukhi~

Originally posted by crazy_craze

OMG MATTER PANEER KI DUSHMAN AngryAngryAngry LOL i agree with the rest of the stuff tho......... but man its like u dont like any sabjizzzzzz..... tu taan lagda haava khaan pasand kardi ya LOL

AND OMG u aint human if u dont like ice cream gosh...... tenu ki hogeya jassie... doctor ke paas jao LOL ilaaj kariyeh tera LOL

... yep i dunnoe the mattar are juss nazty.. and then the paneer dont taste good lol.. but every other paneer I love lol!

I dunnoe im not much of a indian food person.. lol i eat it like i dunn give my parents truble.. but I dunn really like it.. but.. you need roti to live[dats wht my older brother always says] so yeahh..

omg eww. ICE CREAM... is juss cold and eww. like i used to like it when i was small... but its sooooo sweet and cold.. like a lot ppl think i am messed in the head because of tht lolz. But i dunnoe after like gr. 8... i started to HATE icecream... i dunnoe im juss weird like dat, lol

... u noe.. I dunn even like eating... theres nothing out there that i like.. onli salad i guessTongue

~*!Ripi!*~

IF-Rockerz

~*!Ripi!*~

Posted: 09 December 2007 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
I hate karrilleee...too and bagan and gobi and bhindiya.and more...

BUT I LUV PANNNNNNNEEEEEEEERRRRR!!!!!!!

canadians

IF-Rockerz

canadians

Posted: 09 December 2007 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*manai*~

hello shello

okie everone is taking about their favorite food what about your least fav food??

mine is karille!!!Dead YUCKY!!!

do tell me yours

lub manai

karillas are just fine!!Big smile

Edited by canadians - 09 December 2007 at 7:45pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top