Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

I am happy if Saif is happy _ Kareena (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

maha786

IF-Rockerz

maha786

Posted: 09 December 2007 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
she changed a lot after saif came in her life thx 4 sharing the article

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I am happy if Saif is happy _ Kareena (Page 2)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Posted: 09 December 2007 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
She's admitting even now that she did films for money, but she doesnt wanna do that anymore.
And yes, saif has brought about another change in her. I love how, unlike with shahid and kareena, saif is handling everything. In shahid and kareena, kareena was the one who was handling the media. Here's its opposite.

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 10 December 2007 at 12:19am | IP Logged

as long as saif-kareena are happy with each other, who are we to pass judgement on whether we like them as a couple or not?Wink

i wish kareena all the best in her love life & her film career!Tongue

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Posted: 10 December 2007 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks for all the responses guys.
Two new articles On saif and kareena for all you saifeena fans.

Mail Bonding

Saif Ali Khan has gifted a laptop to Kareena, to shake her out of computer illiteracy. So she's on email now

Back to Section Stories Posted On Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Kunal M Shah

Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor
Kareena Kapoor has, so far, not been computer-savvy at all. But now boyfriend Saif Ali Khan has decided to set that right. As a first step to this, a few days ago, he gifted her a laptop. The result was that Kareena, the only Bollywood heroine who had no email id, has taken to the Internet now.

On the sets of Ashtavinayak's Golmaal Returns in Goa, Kareena tells us, "Saif gifted me a laptop. He is very net-savvy. Now, after pack-up, I too go online and try to catch up on all the news. It's fun. I am enjoying my new gift."

Kareena goes on to say that she is almost playing Ekta Kapoor in Golmaal Returns. "My name in the film is Ekta. Add to this the fact that I play Tusshar's sister in the film," she laughs.

So what is the Ekta angle? "I play a housewife who is extremely fond of saas-bahu serials. I get so involved with the serials that I even start suspecting my husband (played by Ajay Devgan) in the film. It's quite a wacky portrayal. You'll have to see it to believe it," she adds

Golmaal Returns also stars Amrita Arora, Arshad Warsi, Shreyas Talpade and Celina Jaitly.

Saif gifted me a laptop. He is very net-savvy. Now, after pack-up, I too go online and try to catch up on all the news. It's fun. I am enjoying my new gift - Kareena Kapoor

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Posted: 10 December 2007 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
The 3.5 cr babe!
Personally, her love boat is rocking ever since she hitched up with Chhote Nawab Saif Ali Khan, but professionally too actress Kareena Kapoor's on the rise.

After she delivered the hit Jab We Met with 'ex' Shahid Kapoor, Kareena has regained her status as the No 1 actress in Bollywood and is now drawing a whopping Rs 3.5 crore per film.

This is the highest amount being paid to any Bollywood actress. Kareena's future projects include films like Tashan with Akshay Kumar and Saif, Kambhakht Ishq with Akshay again, Golmaal Returns with Ajay Devgan, Agent Vinod with Saif, another with John Abraham and Karan Johar's next.

"I have always dabbled and experimented with various kinds of roles. Be it in Omkara, Jab We Met or Chameli , I have experimented. Guess my patience and hard work paid off," laughs Kareena adding, "but honestly, I don't believe in this numbers game. The industry does it. I am happy doing what I do best, giving 250 per cent before the camera."

Kareena disagrees that the new high in her profession has anything to do with the love of her life. Everyone says Saif is proving to be her good luck charm, but Kareena said, "If people believe that it's great. But personally, I feel love has got nothing to do with it. By saying this people discount the hard work put in by me and the entire crew and cast of the films I have done. I would say all the risks and challenges that I have taken as an actress have paid off. Encouraged, I shall venture into newer zones in my work area now."

She swore that it's work and her career that drive her more than anything. "I am highly ambitious. My strength, my confidence and everything else stems from my ability to work hard in my career which is the pivotal point of focus in my life. It's beyond everything," Kareena stated.

Even beyond love? "They are two different compartments," she retorted. Has she thought about marriage? "Every woman dreams of marriage and having children. I am no exception. But at this point I am too young to think about it. We will take each year as it comes, not each day as it comes."

But, yes, she does credit Saif for being extremely supportive in her career. "Both Saif and I met at a time when we are comfortable in our respective careers. We have put in so much hard work and he understands that. He is a wonderful guy. He is not only supportive of my career, but he supports me in everything I do," she said with pride. Has she met his family? "Not as yet. When the time comes, I will do it."

Exceptionally busy with work, Kareena plans to go on a long holiday after she wraps up the shoot of Golmaal Returns . "I badly need a holiday now. I am planning to take one, when I am done with the shoot. But my family says, I should work when the time is ripe, holidays can wait."

Lighthearted

IF-Dazzler

Lighthearted

Posted: 11 December 2007 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Oh god another pair Wink

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Posted: 11 December 2007 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
A HOT pair Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top