Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

~devi~

Goldie

~devi~

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 09 December 2007 at 11:34am | IP Logged

hello to you allSmile

i wrote these philosphical saying one day..and i am only 13..and since this is the writers section..i decided to post itEmbarrassed please do comment

I believe humans have misused their lives. Quite frankly, I am would be totally shocked and surprised, that any body beside me would think this way as well. Why do things happen the way they do? Why so some children suffer while others are spoiled with wealth? Why do some children fail school while others pass? Why does someone get all hundreds in math and eighties in English? Answer to the question "why do things happen the way they do?", and a question "Why is it so hard to fix all of these problems we face in, sadly, everyday life", it is because (I personally believe) that everything happens for a reason. Because everything happens for a reason, although we may not always realize what the reason is. for example, if you have been taking swimming lessons for five months and you still are clueless in how to swim, it may just be because you were simply to destined to learn how to swim, still, there is no harm in trying. I have another question too, "why do most humans harm other living beings?" does an insect not hold the same importance as a king? Why? Why do most human beings not think about that chicken's family before they eat it? According to my personal opinion, Life is about learning, and in Life, you are put through many tests, and are told to make many decisions, some turn out to be successful, while others don't. You can say that you did or didn't do this when your life is finished, but you can never say that Life hasn't taught you something or that you haven't learned anything from life, even if you die just thirty minutes after you are born. How? You discover the most innocent moments of your life.

Do you realize that these words can save a life? How valuable a life is? Millions of innocents die each day, and yet we are unable to even feel the pain!

Even the simplest sentences can have the deepest meaning.

We have all the facilities in life, more than any other being, and yet we want to be entertained...why? How does it benefit us?

But, have you noticed how many less philosophical people there are? Especially teens?

Teens just don't understand the pain of loss, and those teens who do suffer because every body thinks their weird.

Because the teens we grow up with don't witness someone dying every day like the children did during the holocaust as their fathers were taken on the street and beaten. Today teens see this as boring stuff.

Teens see school as boring, when so many students in the world want to go to school and get an education and live the life that we do, and yet we complain

Today, children refuse to take care of their elderly parents who raised them which such affection and love and care, and they treat them like garbage, as if they never had any importance

Experiment: try this out! Send all the philosophical statements I just sent you to 5 teens and see how they respond

thank youSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A philosphical saying by me" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kabhi_21

IF-Rockerz

kabhi_21

Posted: 10 December 2007 at 8:11am | IP Logged
For your age you are writing some meaningful text...... three cheers for that Clap Clap Clap ......

You know the subject you want to discuss.... You can however bring some clarity through better arrangements... that will come with age... But you must continue writing such papers....

best of luck Thumbs Up

~Sirius*Ysh~

IF-Dazzler

~Sirius*Ysh~

Oct Fest Winners - Harry Potter Forum!

Posted: 21 December 2007 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
This is really meaningful and very very well written... breaking it into paragraphs would have been making it reasier to read...

you seem to be really clear in your thinking and hence the clarity in your words...

voerall well put together peice

Vaish

starry_eyes29

starry_eyes29

Posted: 01 January 2008 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
u no wat ur not he only one hu think this..many times i say these questions to myself...i no exactly wat u mean and how u feel..although i've never been thru sumthing real bad or anything..i can still feel/understand other ppls pain/problems without me actually having to go thru it myself..and like u said a lot of teens r ignorant ..im a teen but i dun think like tha and i noe alot of others dun either but i get wat u mean..how kids at school dun think about thur actions and sumtimes wat they do can harm another person without them even thinking tha it cud..really i guess it jus depends on t he person sumone can grow up with all the luxuries and still feel and try and help less fortunate while others dun bother and will live thur life..but hten again i guess thas life..thur r a lot of flaws..and i read sumwhere in a book tha sumone said thurs no room for gud ppl in this world ( which i find sumtimes tru)..wat u wrote was very meaningful..and its nice to see/hear tha ppl do care..i think now a days ppl r starting to get aware..i think it jus needs time..and with kids i guess it depends on the way thur raised ..but u can't always blame the paretn ..u hav to noe urself the rights and wrongs..but sumtimes it take ppl longer than others ..human mind is very complex its weird how sum ppl do things so unimaginable ..or do weird things jus liek that..i guess really ppl jus need to ask themselves these kinds of questions..and i guess the more we ask the more ppl wil think
great post Big smile
srry if thur r any mistakes in a rush=]

divan

IF-Rockerz

divan

Posted: 15 January 2008 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Devi life is a life long school, we learn from our mistakes not to repeat it again, but do we really do that. Despite all the atrocities that have happened in the past years we still watch the same things happening all over again.

If teens don't care now its because they have been brought up that way. To give child everything it wants does not teach the child anything. It is when you don't have things you learn to work hard to better school, to better your life.

But for your age you have pretty good idea of what is going wrong around you. Keep on expressing your thoughts.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.