Paranormal

IMPORTANT : Help Me Help You! (Page 2)

Poll Question: Which subject is more hotter ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
2 [5.88%]
5 [14.71%]
2 [5.88%]
3 [8.82%]
2 [5.88%]
9 [26.47%]
1 [2.94%]
2 [5.88%]
2 [5.88%]
6 [17.65%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Jozen-Bo

Jozen-Bo

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Sorry, I couldn't choose. I simply couldn't make my mind up between some of the better ones there. Too difficult.

I mean...

MAD SCIENCE...I am sorta considered to be a "mad scientist" by some at the moment (which my shaggy avatar probably makes harder to imagine). I am scientific, but I am many things other than that too. I have something that seems to make people think this...the mind portal...
Mwahahahahaha (laughs like a mad scientist...only because some people will take it more seriously then others and thats funny)

EARTH MYSTERIES...gotta love this earth...she's my baby!!! No matter where I go throughout time I am bound to come back...beautiful earth exists in many different versions throughout the time potential manifest absolute.

WITCH CRAFT...witches are so sexy!!! "I'm...just being honest! (Heeey yeahhh...d d d d d d...(you know..that song by that band...whats their name?))" The sight of a pretty women taking witchcraft serious is inspiring.

RELIGIOUS CONFLICTS...I am not too fond of the conflicts, but I enjoy learning and experiencing Religion. I don't have any favorites, because I believe that there is only one religion that includes EVERYTHING!

HUMAN MYSTERIES!...Without a doubt hot! Humans are hot! So much potential in these things we call human. The word comes from Hue + Man = Human. We are manifestations of light.

GHOST AND HAUNTINGS!...I enjoy ghosts...because I see them every day of my life. They are all around us, even now. Some come in and go out with the breath, others enter through the side of the belly, and others simply connect their light to you.

WEIRD CREATURES AND MONSTERS!...OH YEAH!!! I used to play D & D when I was younger...love that game! Since weird creatures and monsters includes unusual manifestations of pretty woman...this one is up there!

UFO AND ALIENS PHENOMENA!...Alien Chicks!...This is just as hot as the topic above it. Who knows how many different types of pretty life forms are out there? I refer to the beauty of a woman, because this is what makes these so interesting to me...not stupid slimy tenacle blobs...though they have a novelty of their own.

TIME AND DIMENSIONAL TRAVEL!...I am a Time Traveler...or I was until I SAW that time is an illusion. I don't even think the word traveler fits anymore. But...I made a time machine and anyone can use it to travel though the dimensions!

PSYCHIC PHENOMENA!...How do you really expect me to vote, that one of these is hotter then the other? I have psychic phenomena occur every day of my life. Seeing ghost, seeing people's thoughts spin out of their heads, hearing their thoughts, feeling their emotions, seeing through time's potentials to know what is coming up.

But...since you said hot...I start to think about a woman. I am very simple sometimes. Basic nature perhaps. I imagine if what Sigmeund Freud said is True, then the most important thing to a human is normally Sex. (Funny, that the next most important thing to a human is being important...lol).

Edited by Jozen-Bo - 08 March 2008 at 11:58am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IMPORTANT : Help Me Help You! (Page 2)" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VeeeDeee

IF-Rockerz

VeeeDeee

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Ghost and Haunting!! Big smile

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 7:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

WillSmith456

IF-Rockerz

WillSmith456

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 8:07am | IP Logged
vote vote vote LOL

Jozen-Bo

Jozen-Bo

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ''Andro''

vote vote vote LOL

Very well, since you asked more then 3 times and you really want to get those statistics up I will now go and ponder over it to see if I can possibly choose...or...maybe I will rest my head for a little bit, so much mental work these last days my brain feels like a muscle after lifting many heavy weights. Gotta know when to rest! I will then take a glance, rest on it, and come back perhaps with a vote.

VeeeDeee

IF-Rockerz

VeeeDeee

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ''Andro''

vote vote vote LOL

lolz they like all of them!!LOLLOL

Tumhari Disha

Goldie

Tumhari Disha

Posted: 10 March 2008 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Ghosts and Hauntings Tongue Tongue Tongue