Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Nishtha

IF-Veteran Member

Nishtha

--

Posted: 09 December 2007 at 12:16am | IP Logged

Hello Friends

As you all know that Andy is celebrating his birthday, so here is the Start of his Week long Celebration right here at IF trust me There is LOADS TO COME Wink but for the time being

see TB and dont forget to leave your comments Smile

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=1449

Nishtha

Edited by nishtha - 09 December 2007 at 3:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jigglypuff726

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Andy in Telly Buzz" in Mamta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 09 December 2007 at 12:23am | IP Logged

ohh.. interesting contest nishu. it's a bit tough but will try to participate if i've the time.Tongue

PS : do check the mamta creations thread sweetie. posted something new in there.Wink

Nishtha

IF-Veteran Member

Nishtha

--

Posted: 09 December 2007 at 3:29am | IP Logged

Tough.. Ouch god i was saying this but last time ppl said very easy  LOL LOL me ki karun..jaggu LOL LOL waise was checking few entries and crackd up reading one..the girl name i wont disclose but..very innocently she said Very tough..and you know what she has written as  Andy daughter's name  Ms.Suryavanshi ROFL

Anand suryavnashi's daughter name is Ms.Suryavanshi

i was in splits actually i am right now..laughing fits..i am having since then..intellegent of her but Ms.Suryavanshi..GWAD..bless me ROFL

PS i checked and replied..sorry for my inactiveness here..will be more active this..December is making me work even in the chillLOL

and was going thru your slambook you love watching spogenbob squarepants too i am a big addict myself..when we will grow up jagguLOL n not this i am addict of Chinchan, Mortified and many others..LOL

Edited by nishtha - 09 December 2007 at 3:47am

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 09 December 2007 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

^ omg! ms suryavanshi??ROFLROFL are these people for real? oh god.. this is hilarious!ROFLROFLROFL hehe.. they'll do anything to win this contest. if i didn't kow the name, i won't take part in the contest.

we both are young at heart that's why we love to watch Spongebob Squarepants. i love The Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's Laboratory & Kids Next Door too!Tongue

Nishtha

IF-Veteran Member

Nishtha

--

Posted: 09 December 2007 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
You wont believe i called up my friend to tell her about this and cudnt speak a wrod as i was laughing and rolling on my bed LOL LOL she asked what happened to you..why you are laughing so hard imagine..Ms.Suryavanshi LOL LOL LOL

well she wont win for sure LOL LOL

yup young at heart LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top