VideoMix

*Jessu's Michi Mixes- 2newVMs! -Nov29/10 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 139

neharahul

neharahul

Posted: 02 January 2008 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
I just now watched your last VM suno piya. I loved it. Really good song and the way you incorporated the wordings with the scence is just perfect. Specially the C night scence with the wordings Oh I loved it. I still have to watch other VM but this one you did a splendid job.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Jessu's Michi Mixes- 2newVMs! -Nov29/10 (Page 7)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Monu-SunNaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Monu-SunNaa

Bidaai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 03 January 2008 at 5:02pm | IP Logged

Wonderful mix Jess, the suno piya mix is great, keep it up dearSmile

Thanks so much =]

Jessuu

IF-Sizzlerz

Jessuu

Posted: 03 January 2008 at 9:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by neharahul

I just now watched your last VM suno piya. I loved it. Really good song and the way you incorporated the wordings with the scence is just perfect. Specially the C night scence with the wordings Oh I loved it. I still have to watch other VM but this one you did a splendid job.

Awwwwee thnaanks soo much neharahulHug..do watch the others and let me knowEmbarrassed
love you, jess<3

Jessuu

IF-Sizzlerz

Jessuu

Posted: 03 January 2008 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by $weet Ema

Wonderful mix Jess, the suno piya mix is great, keep it up dearSmile

Thanks so much =]

Thank u *&* your welcome hunHugHug
love you, jess<3

sana_sana

sana_sana

Posted: 03 January 2008 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Hey Jess, I have a request if you can incorporate Jan 3rd scenes in your latest VM, that would be great. Wink

Jessuu

IF-Sizzlerz

Jessuu

Posted: 04 January 2008 at 12:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sana_sana

Hey Jess, I have a request if you can incorporate Jan 3rd scenes in your latest VM, that would be great. Wink

hun sure why not, theres no way i can miss out on those scenes, i love them soooooooooo muchEmbarrassed

Magno

IF-Dazzler

Magno

Wake up writer Contest Winner

Posted: 05 January 2008 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Sorry for the delay, Jess (if you still remember I said I would check them like a month agoConfused)...  Now I've got most of your mixes and enjoyed watching themSmile

Suno Piya is really fine, you're really improving with each mix I think. It's just I expected you would end the mix with the same scene that starts the mixSmile

I know it can't really be helped but I prefer clips without the word 'amchiimast' on it's middleConfused

Masha Allah - Loved watching this one, beautiful scenes and wah such a romantic sounding song!Clap

I liked all your mixes I've watched, thank you for them and I'm waiting for a new oneBig smile

Jessuu

IF-Sizzlerz

Jessuu

Posted: 05 January 2008 at 10:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Magno

Sorry for the delay, Jess (if you still remember I said I would check them like a month agoConfused)...  Now I've got most of your mixes and enjoyed watching themSmile

Suno Piya is really fine, you're really improving with each mix I think. It's just I expected you would end the mix with the same scene that starts the mixSmile

I know it can't really be helped but I prefer clips without the word 'amchiimast' on it's middleConfused

Masha Allah - Loved watching this one, beautiful scenes and wah such a romantic sounding song!Clap

I liked all your mixes I've watched, thank you for them and I'm waiting for a new oneBig smile

Hey magno dear, no problemo hun atleast you commented naWink
Yea sameLOL i really dont like the amchiimast sign in the middle to, but i cant really do anything about it, since i download most of my mixes from zshare, and im guessing "amchimast" is the one who provides the videos, and they have to have their signature there or somethingConfused 
i really loved the song masha-allah, it really touches meEmbarrassed im glad you liked it, thank u so much<3
Once again thaaaaaaaaankssssssHeartHeart
Love you, jess<3

Post Reply New Post

Go to top