VideoMix

*Jessu's Michi Mixes- 2newVMs! -Nov29/10 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 139

Jessuu

IF-Sizzlerz

Jessuu

Posted: 16 December 2007 at 12:18am | IP Logged

Hey guys i am back again after a few weeks with  two very new milind and Prachi video mixes of mine, please please do watch and comment! will be very eagerly waiting and i really hope you guys enjoy them both. if not than im very sorry, please excuse me this time LOL  and do leave all your love and criticisms/ comments, thank u so much. Big smile
love you guys, jess<3

Edited by jess.amit<3 - 16 December 2007 at 12:19am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Jessu's Michi Mixes- 2newVMs! -Nov29/10 (Page 3)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

monamine

monamine

Posted: 16 December 2007 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Hi dear! I swear I was just eagerly waiting for you and your videos here Hug since nothing except anger and disappointment is happening in the forum Thanks to Ekta and her never-ending torture for Michi fans!
Anyways I think I was the first one to watch the video this time! Clap
Zara Zara is a perfect song for Michi but I just wished there were more new romantic scenes lately so you had wider choice of scene selection! But still you have done a great job as usual! Heart
*Sab Kuch Bhula diya was my fav song of HTHS!You have shown Milind's torture very well and my god he looks super hot in the scenes you have selected! It's just perfect! Heart
Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much dear! Keep up your great work for Michi fans!
Loooooooooooooooooooots of Love
Hug

sana_sana

sana_sana

Posted: 16 December 2007 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Hey Jess, thanks ClapClap for the new videos, will watch it and drop my comments soon. Wink
As for Soona soona-that was perfect, loved it Clap

In these days of sadness, ur videos r a source of joy.Cool Luv u, Keep up the goood work Hug

Jessuu

IF-Sizzlerz

Jessuu

Posted: 16 December 2007 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by monamine

Hi dear! I swear I was just eagerly waiting for you and your videos here Hug since nothing except anger and disappointment is happening in the forum Thanks to Ekta and her never-ending torture for Michi fans!
Anyways I think I was the first one to watch the video this time! Clap
Zara Zara is a perfect song for Michi but I just wished there were more new romantic scenes lately so you had wider choice of scene selection! But still you have done a great job as usual! Heart
*Sab Kuch Bhula diya was my fav song of HTHS!You have shown Milind's torture very well and my god he looks super hot in the scenes you have selected! It's just perfect! Heart
Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much dear! Keep up your great work for Michi fans!
Loooooooooooooooooooots of Love
Hug

Yay! Mona, hun your always the first, love yaEmbarrassed
Thank you so much for the complimentsBig smileHeart
i was actually thinking the same, i wish there were more new romantic milind and prachi scenes, but all this confusion and madness is going on in the serial, i think we will have to wait atleast 2 more weeks for romamtic michi scenesCry.. you have no idea, how much i am dying to see themCry
Thankssss once again love!!Hug
love you so much, jess<3

Jessuu

IF-Sizzlerz

Jessuu

Posted: 16 December 2007 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sana_sana

Hey Jess, thanks ClapClap for the new videos, will watch it and drop my comments soon. Wink
As for Soona soona-that was perfect, loved it Clap

In these days of sadness, ur videos r a source of joy.Cool Luv u, Keep up the goood work Hug

awwww!! thanks hun!HugHugHug
you are soo sweettEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
please do watch and tell me how they wereBig smile
thanks once again hun!Hug
love you, jess<3Heart

wande

IF-Rockerz

wande

Posted: 17 December 2007 at 12:51am | IP Logged
awwwwwwww thank u very much and sorry did not see it on time but still a very wonderful job well don Wink

Jessuu

IF-Sizzlerz

Jessuu

Posted: 17 December 2007 at 9:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by wande

awwwwwwww thank u very much and sorry did not see it on time but still a very wonderful job well don Wink

Awww thanks wande!Hug
please do see and let me know how they were, yet thanks for taking the time to comment hun,
love you, jess<3Hug

Jessuu

IF-Sizzlerz

Jessuu

Posted: 27 December 2007 at 11:36pm | IP Logged

hey guys i am back once again, this time with 7 new video mixesBig smile  These may be my last video mixes because i am thinking of stopping to watch Kayamath, im really fed up with this story line, day by day, the story is getting worser and worser, day by day, milind and prachi are getting seperated even more, more and more distance is coming in between my michiCry and now the divorce track will start..i can not bear this..its unbearable for me to watch my favorite jodi to be seperatedCry..i have lost hope in this jodi..but will pray they get bak together..the day they do..that will be the day i will be backLOL...really hope you guys enjoy the video mixes, please do remember to comment/ criticize ..god bless you all..love you guys <3
.jess. <3

Post Reply New Post

Go to top