Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jessuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

hey guys i am back once again, this time with 7 new video mixes😃  These may be my last video mixes because i am thinking of stopping to watch Kayamath, im really fed up with this story line, day by day, the story is getting worser and worser, day by day, milind and prachi are getting seperated even more, more and more distance is coming in between my michi😭 and now the divorce track will start..i can not bear this..its unbearable for me to watch my favorite jodi to be seperated😭..i have lost hope in this jodi..but will pray they get bak together..the day they do..that will be the day i will be back😆...really hope you guys enjoy the video mixes, please do remember to comment/ criticize ..god bless you all..love you guys <3
.jess. <3

tweety_me14 thumbnail
Even im praying that they get back together...And thanks a ton for your lovely mixes! it is a delight watching them!!! thank u soooooooo very much!!!!!!!!!
Jessuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: tweety_me14

Even im praying that they get back together...And thanks a ton for your lovely mixes! it is a delight watching them!!! thank u soooooooo very much!!!!!!!!!

AWW! thanks so much hun😳

tweety_me14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jess.amit<3

AWW! thanks so much hun😳

Youre most welcome!!!

Jessuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: tweety_me14

Youre most welcome!!!

aww lol😃

um where is everyone ?? haha ..no one has even commented or anthing..were all of them bad..or is everyone really busy?😆
love, jess<3

Shabz. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ive checked out all of ur previous videomixes and they are brilliant...yet to watch the new ones that u posted but im sure they are just as good. thank u for the treat, all ur hard work and effort is really appreciated 👏
Jessuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: shabzc1

ive checked out all of ur previous videomixes and they are brilliant...yet to watch the new ones that u posted but im sure they are just as good. thank u for the treat, all ur hard work and effort is really appreciated 👏

aww thanks shabzc!!
your so sweet😳
love you, jess<3

wande thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks dear I will go there as soon as can to watch it then come back to say more 😆and pls don't do what u said o
Jessuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: wande

thanks dear I will go there as soon as can to watch it then come back to say more 😆and pls don't do what u said o

Awww thankss wande😳
fine..i guess i wont leave..😆
love you sweety!
jess<3

Saima2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
thank u so much i really like shabbir in kayamath good work