VideoMix

*Jessu's Michi Mixes- 2newVMs! -Nov29/10 (Page 138)

Post Reply New Post

Page 138 of 139

bones88

IF-Stunnerz

bones88

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 3:25am | IP Logged
I loveed it loveed it loveed it... another mix u have left me speechlessHugHugHugHugHugHug u have made the impossible... possibleHug loveeeeeeeee u... going to back to watch the mix againDay Dreaming

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Jessu's Michi Mixes- 2newVMs! -Nov29/10 (Page 138)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jessuu

IF-Sizzlerz

Jessuu

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _panna_

omggg jessie am speechless....don't know what to say....it so beautiful.....I luv that song so much and luv the michi scenes you used....you did full justice to it..thank you so much for the mix....

Awwwwwwe Panna..im very happy you actually liked the mix HugHug and no.. thank U so much fr commenting!Embarrassed

Jessuu

IF-Sizzlerz

Jessuu

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bones88

I loveed it loveed it loveed it... another mix u have left me speechlessHugHugHugHugHugHug u have made the impossible... possibleHug loveeeeeeeee u... going to back to watch the mix againDay Dreaming

Jaan..Hug it was not impossibleLOL u would've done a much better job! mwaaah!! Embarrassed achaaaa yeh batao..wen r u uploading ur mixes...Ouch 
love you!!

Jessuu

IF-Sizzlerz

Jessuu

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
New mix up! For Prachi! Big smile
Enjoy!

bones88

IF-Stunnerz

bones88

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jessuu

Originally posted by bones88

I loveed it loveed it loveed it... another mix u have left me speechlessHug u have made the impossible... possibleHug loveeeeeeeee u... going to back to watch the mix againDay Dreaming

Jaan..Hug it was not impossibleLOL u would've done a much better job! mwaaah!! Embarrassed achaaaa yeh batao..wen r u uploading ur mixes...Ouch 
love you!!

Jaaaaaaaaaaaaan it was toooooooooo brilliantHugHugHugHugHug seriously u have done justice justice and pure justiceBig smile... that was for gale jaa WinkLOL... now coming to bahara... OMGGGGGGGGGGShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked I dont know what to say... it was beyond beautiful, outstanding jaan I couldnt stop watching it beautiful beautiful jaaaan.... u are my inspiration jaaaaaaaan HugHugHugHugHugpromise jaaan this weekend I shall upload... actually work has started Ouch it sucks... but I am excited as this weekend I shall keep complete them HugHugHugHugHugHugHugloveeeee uEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jessuu

OptimisticEyes

IF-Sizzlerz

OptimisticEyes

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 4:10am | IP Logged
wow jess another superb mix.....as usual your mix are brilliant....keep it up and cont making wonderful michi mixes....
btw I just watched your another mix "tum mile dil khile" that is so beautiful jess.I'm still humming the song...thank you so much for mixes...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jessuubones88

Cutie_Pri

IF-Dazzler

Cutie_Pri

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Gr8 mixes HunClapClap.
I m in luv wid demEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.
Watching MiChi got me all nostalgic missing dem so muchCry.
Continue ur Amazing wrk Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jessuu

bones88

IF-Stunnerz

bones88

Posted: 28 November 2010 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Jaaaaaaaan plz add ur two recent mixes tooo the listDay Dreaming... my comments for ur latest mixesEmbarrassed

Peo Leon

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan....I am super excitedDancingu know how long I have been waiting for a mix from uu..... what can I say abt the mix... I am speechlessssssssssssBlushing
that magic u have in ur mixes is still there... its toooooo beautiful I already watched it the third time.... I don't I am going to stop watching for a whileHug loveee u jaaaanHeart more mixes I am greedy when it comes to ur mixesWinkStar

O Bekhabar

Shocked

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG jaaaaaaaaaaan... firstly I hated the promo of action replay... and after watching this mix...Gosh I wish shachi and u made action replayDay Dreaming how can u say this is ur worst and ur throwing it away...I need to give my old gyaan.. that I hit u hard if u say thatAngryLOL..... it was sooo beautiful that honestly I am not doing justice tooo how much justice u have done too this mixDay DreamingBlushing

Keep them coming jaaaanHug from your biggestttttttttttttttt fan in this entire worldHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutie_PriJessuu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top