Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jessuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: _panna_

omggg jessie am speechless....don't know what to say....it so beautiful.....I luv that song so much and luv the michi scenes you used....you did full justice to it..thank you so much for the mix....

Awwwwwwe Panna..im very happy you actually liked the mix 🤗🤗 and no.. thank U so much fr commenting!😳
Jessuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: bones88

I loveed it loveed it loveed it... another mix u have left me speechless🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 u have made the impossible... possible🤗 loveeeeeeeee u... going to back to watch the mix again😍

Jaan..🤗 it was not impossible😆 u would've done a much better job! mwaaah!! 😳 achaaaa yeh batao..wen r u uploading ur mixes... 
love you!!
Jessuu thumbnail
New mix up! For Prachi! 😃
Enjoy!
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jessuu

Jaan..🤗 it was not impossible😆 u would've done a much better job! mwaaah!! 😳 achaaaa yeh batao..wen r u uploading ur mixes... 
love you!!

Jaaaaaaaaaaaaan it was toooooooooo brilliant🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 seriously u have done justice justice and pure justice😃... that was for gale jaa 😉😆... now coming to bahara... OMGGGGGGGGGG😲😲😲😲😲 I dont know what to say... it was beyond beautiful, outstanding jaan I couldnt stop watching it beautiful beautiful jaaaan.... u are my inspiration jaaaaaaaan 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗promise jaaan this weekend I shall upload... actually work has started it sucks... but I am excited as this weekend I shall keep complete them 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗loveeeee u😳
OptimisticEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow jess another superb mix.....as usual your mix are brilliant....keep it up and cont making wonderful michi mixes....
btw I just watched your another mix "tum mile dil khile" that is so beautiful jess.I'm still humming the song...thank you so much for mixes...
Persephone_Pri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Gr8 mixes Hun👏👏.
I m in luv wid dem😳😳.
Watching MiChi got me all nostalgic missing dem so much😭.
Continue ur Amazing wrk 😃
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Jaaaaaaaan plz add ur two recent mixes tooo the list😍... my comments for ur latest mixes😳

Peo Leon

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan....I am super excitedu know how long I have been waiting for a mix from uu..... what can I say abt the mix... I am speechlessssssssssss☺️
that magic u have in ur mixes is still there... its toooooo beautiful I already watched it the third time.... I don't I am going to stop watching for a while🤗 loveee u jaaaan❤️ more mixes I am greedy when it comes to ur mixes😉⭐️

O Bekhabar

😲

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG jaaaaaaaaaaan... firstly I hated the promo of action replay... and after watching this mix...Gosh I wish shachi and u made action replay😍 how can u say this is ur worst and ur throwing it away...I need to give my old gyaan.. that I hit u hard if u say that😡😆..... it was sooo beautiful that honestly I am not doing justice tooo how much justice u have done too this mix😍☺️

Keep them coming jaaaan🤗 from your biggestttttttttttttttt fan in this entire world❤️
Jessuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: bones88

Jaaaaaaaan plz add ur two recent mixes tooo the list😍... my comments for ur latest mixes😳

Peo Leon

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan....I am super excitedu know how long I have been waiting for a mix from uu..... what can I say abt the mix... I am speechlessssssssssss☺️
that magic u have in ur mixes is still there... its toooooo beautiful I already watched it the third time.... I don't I am going to stop watching for a while🤗 loveee u jaaaan❤️ more mixes I am greedy when it comes to ur mixes😉⭐️

O Bekhabar

😲

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG jaaaaaaaaaaan... firstly I hated the promo of action replay... and after watching this mix...Gosh I wish shachi and u made action replay😍 how can u say this is ur worst and ur throwing it away...I need to give my old gyaan.. that I hit u hard if u say that😡😆..... it was sooo beautiful that honestly I am not doing justice tooo how much justice u have done too this mix😍☺️

Keep them coming jaaaan🤗 from your biggestttttttttttttttt fan in this entire world❤️

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW bona 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 You are so sweeet!!!! Thankssssss so much!!! muah i love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuEmbarrassed