*Jessu's Michi Mixes- 2newVMs! -Nov29/10 - Page 5

Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by lvsgm

Jess glad that you wont leave the forum 😊 ..And pls do keep making beautiful mixes more.

Just watched the' sunopiya' VM.Your sense of song selection is too good.Its beautiful.Liked the scenes especially whever the lyric when 'Mujhe maang lo' both male and female version.awesome work dear.

Liking that yellow siggy very much..First I really didnt  understand who the guy is 😆 .Shabbir looks very nice and cute and differnt in that pic

Awwwwwwwwww thanks lvsgm!🤗
Lol yea he does look very differnt in my siggy😉 hes soo adorable😆
love you, jess<3

Originally posted by optimist

Jess thanks for all those lovely mixes. One request. Can you incorporate the matiki breaking and dances scenes in your next mix? In the scene where Milind meets his chawl friends who come to SM for the matki breaking and is told that Prachi had asked them to come, the look and surprise and happiness he gives to Prachi nad Prachi looking at him with a smile was beautiful. Hope that is captured in one of your mixes. I did not find that scene in any of the mixes made so far. I think it was the Sept 7 or 8 episode, not very sure.       

Hey optimist, thankksss🤗
its so wierd because like yesterday i was just watchign that episode, and was thinking to myslelf..i should make a VM on this scene😆 it was really nice.!
love, jess<3

Originally posted by tweety_me14

Thanks a ton for your mixes jess!!! they are a big relief to all of us! love them!!!

AWWWWW!! lol😆 thanks hun!❤️
love, jess<3

Originally posted by sana_sana

Jess, You have done it again 👍🏼
Just saw Ishq HUa...my current fav song...awesome mix..all memorable moments and in the last that nursery scence..wow...mindblowing, loved it. Keep up the good work. 👏

Love u 🤗 🤗Take care   

lol yourr soo sweet sana!😆 
Thaaaaaankks soo much❤️
love, jess<3

I just now watched your last VM suno piya. I loved it. Really good song and the way you incorporated the wordings with the scence is just perfect. Specially the C night scence with the wordings Oh I loved it. I still have to watch other VM but this one you did a splendid job.

Wonderful mix Jess, the suno piya mix is great, keep it up dear😊

Thanks so much =]

Originally posted by neharahul

I just now watched your last VM suno piya. I loved it. Really good song and the way you incorporated the wordings with the scence is just perfect. Specially the C night scence with the wordings Oh I loved it. I still have to watch other VM but this one you did a splendid job.

Awwwwee thnaanks soo much neharahul🤗..do watch the others and let me know😳
love you, jess<3

Originally posted by $weet Ema

Wonderful mix Jess, the suno piya mix is great, keep it up dear😊

Thanks so much =]

Thank u *&* your welcome hun🤗🤗
love you, jess<3
Hey Jess, I have a request if you can incorporate Jan 3rd scenes in your latest VM, that would be great. 😉

Originally posted by sana_sana

Hey Jess, I have a request if you can incorporate Jan 3rd scenes in your latest VM, that would be great. 😉

hun sure why not, theres no way i can miss out on those scenes, i love them soooooooooo much😳