Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sum2005 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
jessu ur mixes were oxygen to us .as the current story is so pathetic we r missing michi magic like anything and thanks a ton honey for this life line for michi fans like us.

i am thinking mailing this video mixes link to BT so the creatives will come to know how much we love michi as a couple.
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely videomixes, sorry I think this is the first time ive said thanks, been watching your mixes on Miland and Prachi for some time, am damn lazy you see thats why I havent been able to regularly post my comments😆😳 But I love your wonderful mixes, editing, song selection everything is just superb😊

Jess, we will miss you, for your sake and ours, hope the stupid misunderstanding is cleared between Miland and Prachi very soon.

Edited by $weet Ema - 16 years ago
Jessuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bala786

thank u so much i really like shabbir in kayamath good work

thank you so much bala, i really really do love shabbir too!! without shabbir, there would be no kayamath😉
love you, jess<3

Jessuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: sum2005

jessu ur mixes were oxygen to us .as the current story is so pathetic we r missing michi magic like anything and thanks a ton honey for this life line for michi fans like us.

i am thinking mailing this video mixes link to BT so the creatives will come to know how much we love michi as a couple.

Sumu!!!!!!!!!!!🥳 awwww thank you soo much!
haha😆 mailing my crappy videos to bala ji so they could be like..oh no way..no michi for you guys now😆
love you lotsssss, jess<3 tc❤️

Jessuu thumbnail
Originally posted by: $weet Ema

Lovely videomixes, sorry I think this is the first time ive said thanks, been watching your mixes on Miland and Prachi for some time, am damn lazy you see thats why I havent been able to regularly post my comments😆😳 But I love your wonderful mixes, editing, song selection everything is just superb😊

Jess, we will miss you, for your sake and ours, hope the stupid misunderstanding is cleared between Miland and Prachi very soon.

Awww thanks Ema❤️
Its okay if you dont comment, atleast you watch them, and i am glad you enjoy them😳 Yes i really really wish Michi get together soon, because i really dont want to leave, but i know because i am addicted to coming to the kayamath forum, i know that i will not stop watching this serial😆
*praying michi misunderstandings are cleared*😭
Love you, jess<3

Jessuu thumbnail

* You guys, i said it in my last message that those 7 last mixes i made would be my last, but my dear friends dont want them to be my last, and they definantly dont want me to leave the forum, so i have planned that i will stay here because i love the forum, and also suffer through the serial..but i just cant wait for the michi reunion😃 
❤️*

love, jess<3

Ishanvii thumbnail
Jess glad that you wont leave the forum 😊 ..And pls do keep making beautiful mixes more.

Just watched the' sunopiya' VM.Your sense of song selection is too good.Its beautiful.Liked the scenes especially whever the lyric when 'Mujhe maang lo' both male and female version.awesome work dear.

Liking that yellow siggy very much..First I really didnt  understand who the guy is 😆 .Shabbir looks very nice and cute and differnt in that pic Edited by lvsgm - 16 years ago
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jess thanks for all those lovely mixes. One request. Can you incorporate the matiki breaking and dances scenes in your next mix? In the scene where Milind meets his chawl friends who come to SM for the matki breaking and is told that Prachi had asked them to come, the look and surprise and happiness he gives to Prachi nad Prachi looking at him with a smile was beautiful. Hope that is captured in one of your mixes. I did not find that scene in any of the mixes made so far. I think it was the Sept 7 or 8 episode, not very sure.       
tweety_me14 thumbnail
Thanks a ton for your mixes jess!!! they are a big relief to all of us! love them!!!
Safe_Haven thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jess, You have done it again 👍🏼
Just saw Ishq HUa...my current fav song...awesome mix..all memorable moments and in the last that nursery scence..wow...mindblowing, loved it. Keep up the good work. 👏

Love u 🤗 🤗Take care