Does da word "trust" have any importance?

*~Kaynaat~* thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Does the word "trust" have any importance for the human beings?

meaning, do humans give importance to the word "trust"?do they respect it?give ur opinion.

I think most humans do not respect or give importance to the word "trust" because people in this world alwayz lie, no body is perfect. People deceive other people for other people or things like money, rich people and etc.

the word trust has a heavy meaning, its a small word but has a very big meaning and carries a very big importance.

wat do u guyz think about the word trust?give ur comments and ur opinions.

~tehseen~

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i feel there is still some "trust" left among ppl 😳 i mean we still beleive in r parents, r frnds n loved ones n trust them
though i agree with u that ppl cheat each other 4 money n all that..but those r ppl who dont know each other
this word has a lot of imp. 4 me
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sometime I feel the Word "Trust" is more powerful than "Love" 😳
aaww..wat a nice thought believe 😳 👏
souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Temi

Does the word "trust" have any importance for the human beings?

meaning, do humans give importance to the word "trust"?do they respect it?give ur opinion.

wat do u guyz think about the word trust?give ur comments and ur opinions.

~tehseen~

Of course trust has importance in our life. Remember trust doesn't necessarily mean blind trust. So, even if people (like our employer, parents, etc.) do check on us from time to time it doesn't mean they don't trust us. Similarly, just because noone is keeping tabs on us for 24 hrs,doesn't mean that we don't value their trust. Most people will take care that they don't break the trust of someone, because it can't be fixed again and moreover other's will start suspecting too.

lighthouse thumbnail

Out of 10 people you trust , you find 3 to be untrustworthy, it is not so bad. Focus on 7 good people.

rockstallion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel people who trust others are trustworthy themseves... 😃

i find most people around me as trustworthy, relatives, friends,people at work....ya but not everyones perfect.

so just - be on your guard with the minority 😊
nitasuni thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Believe

Sometime I feel the Word "Trust" is more powerful than "Love" 😳

In this point I agree with you, Vinu.😛 

*~Kaynaat~* thumbnail
the word trust means a lot for me, its just that sumthing happened between me and this friend, it was something that had to do wid trust and she didnt give importance to wat i said, i told her sumthing dat she wasnt supposed to tell anyone and i told her not to and i trusted her and she told someone even when i told her not to, i got very angry and upset, i didnt expected her to do that.

because of the fight we had, i got so mad that i wanted to just open up this topic here to just u know discuss trust.i just dont lyke it when people know that u trust them wid sumthing but they dont give any importance to what u say or the trust u have for dem, u know what i mean, right?

but we are not fighting no more so yea everything's fine but i still just dont trust her as much as i did than before.
Anon12378 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm human, and yes it does have an importance