**Sig Maker of the Week: ~*Ani*~** (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 22

Howlarious

IF-Addictz

Howlarious

Posted: 10 December 2007 at 7:44am | IP Logged
yeah she is actually more than 40 Wink 40 is just to make her sound young Ouch othawise me and seetu will get smaked out by her Ouch Embarrassed LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**Sig Maker of the Week: ~*Ani*~** (Page 5)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

amrit23

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 December 2007 at 7:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Howlarious

IF-Addictz

Howlarious

Posted: 10 December 2007 at 7:51am | IP Logged
yeah all is fair in loveStern Smile and friendship Ermm ROFL Tongue

amrit23

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 December 2007 at 7:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Howlarious

IF-Addictz

Howlarious

Posted: 10 December 2007 at 7:56am | IP Logged
yeah man...u no who to credit for it as well Tongue

~*Ani*~

IF-Rockerz

~*Ani*~

Posted: 10 December 2007 at 8:13am | IP Logged
yep. anisha. me anisha not voom anisha Tongue Big smile

well if she can take credit for sigs then i shud take credit for quotes.. Tongue

Howlarious

IF-Addictz

Howlarious

Posted: 10 December 2007 at 8:14am | IP Logged
no ur not allowed LOL i come up with my own lubly lubly quotes and words and everyone wanna steal it Angry

~*Ani*~

IF-Rockerz

~*Ani*~

Posted: 10 December 2007 at 9:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by amrit23

congo on being the MOTW Ani Clap
well i never knew u r 40+ LOL LOL    lollll, these women make me soo old!!!! just cos im older than them, my god!!
ok my questions now
-first crush it was this boy in my first school, i think i was about 8 LOL
-latest crush  hmm, i dunno u know, i don't find anyone attractive LOL
-tea or coffee  tea, coffee smells so bad
-mahi or me? LOL (waise if u'll invite us toh we'll come together dont worry)  lol, y r u doing this 2 me Cry ok... for a girl's company, u, for a guys company, mahiiii Embarrassed
-ideal date i dunno, theres so many LOL
-white or black  depends what, i like white more, but ... black saris.... *faints*
-wats ur real age? LOL LOL  lol, now thats a secret, hehe kiddin im 19
-ur fav colour purple, n these days, red
-ur most cherished dream the times i spent with my grandad
-ur inspiration i'm nt inspired by anyone really, i dunno y, i just like to do my own thing, everyone has a different destiny in life, u can't be like anyone, if someone inspires u, sometimes u get tempted to do everything the way they did it, that's nt how i wanna live my life!!
-ur strength n weakness my family n friends r my strength n weakness. esp my parents, if it wasn't for them and the upbringing they've giving me, i wouldn't be the person i am 2day. it's because of what they've taught me, the freedom of choice theyve given me and all those lectures that have made me try n be a better person!!
-ur thoguhts on >>>
seetu crazy n hilarious, she reminds me of the person i was a few yrs back!! Tongue
anisha well she has the same name as me, so i cant be too horrible about her LOL naa shes wkd, always there for ppl LOLLOLWink 
me  i dunno u 2 well but u wanna be my saut init, disgraceful lol, ur very sweet, the day i find a dhoni lookalike, he's all urs LOL
mahi (zyada romantic mutt ho jana Embarrassed LOLoh god where do i start from, every lil thing he does is adorable, he's not even that attractive but has this x factor in him, i saw this interview the other day, he was with yuvi, n his comments to everything was just too funny.. as a skipper, he's been too lucky to have suchhh a great start to his career as a captain, i hope he stays as humble as he was before. i could be here all day .... LOL
do u want to say something right now? i dunno what to say LOL
did u enjoy answering these  yh LOL
shall i return again with more questions? LOL LOL lol if u have some more Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top