Chit Chat

India-Forums

+*+Chit Chat Ki Duniya+*+

-x-Riddles-x- IF-Dazzler
-x-Riddles-x-
-x-Riddles-x-

Posted: 08 December 2007 at 8:26am | IP Logged

+*+Chit Chat Ki Duniya+*+

Your One & Only Source For ChitChat Updates!

Hello and Welcome to the second episode, (1st edition)of: Chit Chat Ki Duniya...

+*+BREAKING NEWS+*+

ADI IS GONNA BE EATEN BY POOJA... ALIVEEEEE!

+*+More Breaking News+*+

Lara's post: What would u do if... is rocking the post charts x]!

I am Rida the... Um wuteva, u decide. Anywayz so like x] U guyz really are da bomb at making news :D So, I know I missed last week... but that was due to an important reason, ok! But, Im gonna start from last Sunday ^-^!

*Changes to serious, newsreader accent* The week started of with a birthday and a person... aging a year. Where Maria(honeebee222) along with all other CC members celebrated Fazilla's Birthday with ... how do you say: ''Dhoom Dhaam''... Happy Birthday Fazilla... now u just have to wait another yearTongueBig smile!

Our dear Nug just couldnt stay quiet and hence released top secret Vinu N Sapna Information, for all u gossip seekers out thereTongue!

Dear readers, I have a confession... I have witnessed... with like my own eyes... a truly, creative mastermind here at Chit Chat...(No adi... ur a creative 'lovenRelationship master)... Its... Drumroll, please...

USMAAN!

First he took my heart away with his publishing of the biggest dramabaaz thread, which was my first ever post xP! And then he converted all CC's into detectives by starting his Clue-ing post x] So go check it out...*more updates on Usmaan later*

But the week moved on, and with it came 'Continue the Story' (courtesy of Snowy<33) where there was a fight between the Good Santa(Rida) and the Evil Twin Santa (Vinu) but LIKE ALWAYS xPLOLLOLLOL Rida won cuz like Star, Sapna and all the girls fought the evil and he was defeated... then began a new story... more on that next week!

x] So then there I was on Monday going through stuff and I came across these awards... Star... YOUVE PROMISED YOU'LL DO SOMETHING ABOUT CHIT CHAT AWARDS xP So yah!

But the week, yet again, moved on and come Tuesday, chapters were closing... aka Life= New codeword ended with Star's final words being, wel... just thanks for the definitions...

CryCryCryLotus... left leaving with a goodbye note. I miss you.. so come back soon<333CryCryCry Or else... I'll kill Vinu...DeadSo yah... Everybody cry now!

Also closed was the MOTW as we said good bye to grilling Anji x] Hope u had fun!

But along with the closings... do come the openings... As by the famous VanessaHudgens and Zac Efron QUOTE: Its the start of something new...

Started the Official Chit Chat Secret Santa. x] Thankyou all for entering and best of luck... those that havent... do so... now or else x] I will come and eat your babiesTongue You only have two days left =]

Also a new week, a new jodi... or x] as we all know by now... Jodis =] This week we have:..

I'll tell you that, after a breakTongue!

+*+Zoom Out+*++*+Theme Song+*++*+Add Break+*+

WELCOME BACK... I missed youEmbarrassed! Not really... I was ordered to say that... anyways the Jodis for this week were/are...:

+Nug & Sapna

+Vinu & Misha

+Adi & Pooja

+Usmaan & RukhiPoojiChamp

So date like you've never dated before...

And now we've got a special sneak-preview surprise for our lovely readers xP

There is...( I think, its not EXACTLY certain yet) gonna be a Date Poll... x] Where YOU the PEOPLE of Chit Chat get to have ur say to decide on who's been the best jodi during this wholeeee season x]! So best of luck present n past Jodis!

Along on Wednesday, Lara recieved a new responsibility... Being our grill-able MOTW... dont think u can Dodge MY High School Musical related questions, Lara<33

=] Here at Chit Chat... we've got all sorts of people... including our dear sensitive guysEmbarrassedLOLLOL

Lara started a girly sleepover for strong girl fun... and the boys felt sooo left out... they decided to cover it up, by starting their 'action day'... that is (naturally) being taken over by girls anywayTongue! We all love you Boys<333

x] So anyway... after a dozen pillowfights, four empty pizza boxes, and 6 DvDs, each played twice, the girls... were forced into playing Truth and Dare by me xP So I was dared to Slap A guy... to which (as I chose Vinu) Vinu got upsetCry(What did I say? Sensitive Guys LOL) and then I dared Star to say something... which she not only did, but devoted a whole thread to, et voila: Truth or Dare... So Go on xP Dare and be dared...

P.S Its ok to choose Truth, but those that do... are wooses xPTongue

Thursday was the day, where 'Happiness' graced Chit Chat as the new code word...! Take it for granted, as long as it lasts... Also Star... requested for all of us to decide who we think would be the 'Perfect' match for our beloved Pinky... ^-^ What are your opinions, Miss Pinky??LOLLOLLOL

And now... on a more serious note... Vinu tried to rig the secret santas and CAUSED SOOOO MUCH TROUBLE... he like really is the 'Evil Santa'... x] But cuz u were all drowning... I saved u, then brainwashed you... so like... don't forget to thank meTongue!

Thursday, there was more good news... Sapna finished her exams(Fingers Crossed, Sapna<33) and we helped Clover figure out what scene she was trying to find... Turned out to be a KZK scene =]

As I said, more updates on Usmaan... he came with yet another... breathtaking post xP The Crush/Proposing one... I find it so funny, how some people.. JUST comment on others people's answersTongue Avoiding to answer themselves xD CMON GUYZ... bring out the real u! Well done, Usmaan<33ClapClapClap

Aaja Nachle, Gracy nei dekhi, to shuri hui yeh kahaani. Kaunsi kahaani you say? Show me ur Jalwa kahaani ofcourse xP Its your one n only chance to go and show off as much as possible, without being critisized for xPLOLLOLLOL!

Yesterday...*JEEEEZ Be more professional Rida...* On Saturday, Usmaan nay kiya hamaraa adaab arze... and Gracy left it to us to decide Pinky's date...

To phir Pinky kya karti...? She also gave out a helping hand towards Gracy x] Dont worry Pinky, Main hoon na!

Anywayz.. Im exhausted... so Im gonna go have a break while you guyz listen to these so called important words, from our sponsors... =]

+*+Zoom out+*++*+Theme music+*++*+Add Break+*+

* BREAKING NEWS LIKE OMMMGGG!!!* *SIREN SIREN SIREN*

=] Nothing really... I just felt like... exciting u guys up!

Anyways...

+*+Gossip Section+*+

x] Huzi and Pinky are secretly dating... They were seen together at a lunch bar, early in the city: Sources Unreliable, yet weirdly accurate...

Gracy and Aishwarya are distant cousins... Sources report Aishwarya's wedding pictures have Gracy in the background... But due to Aish's recent work in Jodha Akbar with Hrithik... Gracy wasnt very happy... so.. they had a HUGE fall outSmile

EDIT: Nugs wants to spend the rest of her life with Sapna... cause they're just sooooo in love x] But she's gonna divorce him... Or IS SHE??? Source: Gracy... Now you decide how reliable she is xP

To report Gossip, PM me......... x] SECRETLY!!!!

+*+The So-Hot-Right-Now topic is: dOnT LiE.... iF u R iN lOvE wiD... by Lovers Ka Love! Its soo awesome x]+*+

Send feed back at.. um xP Just PM me if u can be stuffed =] BUT BEFORE WE LEAVE x]

The clip of the week: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifzQUJMCm4A

Has Man-Eye-Candy Zacccyyy<333

SPECIAL ALERT: Gracy Denies Her Fall Out with AISH... Ya right GracyWink...

Jeez Gracy, Huzi denies his association with Pinky... doesn't mean it didn't happen x]

Anyways, yours till the curtain calls,

Rida.Embarrassed

+*+Zoom Out+*++*+Aaaaaja Nachle, nachle, mere yaaar tu nachle, jhanak jhanak, jhankaaaaar+*+...

Like applause please?!?!Dead

+*+ClapClapClapApplauseClapClapClap+*+

Edited by -x-Riddles-x- - 10 December 2007 at 2:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lovers Ka LoveStar_on_earthGracella

-x-Riddles-x- IF-Dazzler
-x-Riddles-x-
-x-Riddles-x-

Posted: 08 December 2007 at 8:29am | IP Logged
...Sorryy Dead
I know its really long... Not my fault u guys are bunch of dramabaazi, always chit chatting away x]
But
LEAVE A COMMENT OR ELSE I WILLLLLL
Come &
Eat your
babies Tongue !!
Gracella IF-Stunnerz
Gracella
Gracella

Posted: 08 December 2007 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Awesome Rida..Clap Clap Clap LOved it!! Good job girl!! Keep it up!

waisey i think there is something u left out... Pooja)cool_ppoja) wants to EAT Adi LOL LOL

and yes yes We will deffo find someone for Pinkzz..but as u said she is already secretly dating Huzi nah Wink LOL LOL

and 2 corrections...:
-- it's not that Sapna loves Nug-- Nug loves Sapna Wink

-- Ash and me are good friend..those scenes of Jodha Akhbar were necessary so i understand and i didn't mind Wink LOL

Come on people..Show me ur jalwa okay..coz that is as rida said ur chance to Show oFF! and no one will mind IT!
LOL LOL

Keep it up Rida!! One suggestion maybe u can edit ur title and place #2 after the title..after all it's the second episode nah!

Love,
Gracella
kothra IF-Stunnerz
kothra
kothra

Posted: 08 December 2007 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Good Job Rida Again Big smile Big smile Big smile
Mazaa Aa Gaya..
Wonderfull WRITTEN Big smile Big smile
Mindblowing... Big smile

BTW U frgt to Add Huzi Quadrangle Love Story with Pooja..Star N Gracy LOL LOL LOL

N Yah..When did Huzi-Pinky Dated Secretly? LOL LOL LOL ..This is sumthng new to Huzi Wink

Edited by kothra - 08 December 2007 at 12:39pm
Khaya IF-Stunnerz
Khaya
Khaya

Posted: 08 December 2007 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Gr8 job Clap Really like ur posting style... looking forward to more of these Chit Chat weeklies
Mischeivous IF-Dazzler
Mischeivous
Mischeivous

Posted: 08 December 2007 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
I dnt visit CC forum much but reading ur update give me glimpe of everything...very well writtren Embarrassed u r a lil genius too Clap
-x-Riddles-x- IF-Dazzler
-x-Riddles-x-
-x-Riddles-x-

Posted: 08 December 2007 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gracella

Awesome Rida..Clap Clap Clap LOved it!! Good job girl!! Keep it up! Thanks Luv<333

waisey i think there is something u left out... Pooja)cool_ppoja) wants to EAT Adi LOL LOL  *added* x]

and yes yes We will deffo find someone for Pinkzz..but as u said she is already secretly dating Huzi nah Wink LOL LOL  Ssshhh! Dont tell anyone, its a secretWink!

and 2 corrections...:
-- it's not that Sapna loves Nug-- Nug loves Sapna Wink Go check again for edit.. and another updateEmbarrassedhehe..HEHEHEHEHE!

-- Ash and me are good friend..those scenes of Jodha Akhbar were necessary so i understand and i didn't mind Wink LOL  Yup.. what u say...*rolls eyes*

Come on people..Show me ur jalwa okay..coz that is as rida said ur chance to Show oFF! and no one will mind IT! *Starts dancing* SHOW ME UR JALWA, SHOW ME UR JALWAAAA... Tere chamach, tere chaku, there belan, tere ghungroo...
LOL LOL

Keep it up Rida!! One suggestion maybe u can edit ur title and place #2 after the title..after all it's the second episode nah!  xP I shall next time.. its just this is the first episode... with THIS name x]

Love,
Gracella ...Nah.. I LOVE YOU MORETongue!
-x-Riddles-x- IF-Dazzler
-x-Riddles-x-
-x-Riddles-x-

Posted: 08 December 2007 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kothra

Good Job Rida Again Big smile Big smile Big smile
Mazaa Aa Gaya.. Im glad x]
Wonderfull WRITTEN Big smile Big smile  Thanks...Tongue
Mindblowing... Big smile Ok... U can stop now xP

BTW U frgt to Add Huzi Quadrangle Love Story with Pooja..Star N Gracy LOL LOL LOL  Well I dont believe that... I believe theres only one girl for u... x]

N Yah..When did Huzi-Pinky Dated Secretly? LOL LOL LOL ..This is sumthng new to Huzi Wink *picks up phone* Hello? Radio 100? Yup.. its confirmed, he's DEFINETLY dating PinkyTongue!

Go to top