AKHGWBW Queries/Suggestions/Help Desk - Page 3

Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by nishat_1995

When will there be a banner contest?!

The banner contest shall be held soon😊!!

Luv,

Shagun
hey jus started readin a couple of epis cuz i didn't really no when da 1st epi aired so i started from lik feb n i kinda got confused as 2 whoz who wat da story is n also is annu da guy with da turban? if u cud give me a brief update as 2 wat happened so far i'd really appreciate it thankz in advance Edited by mandy07 - 16 years ago
@mandy07:The show went on air on 10th December 2007. A brief update was posted in the below thread you can check it.

help please

Shruti
Does anyone have the track of the show?? 😳 If you do, could you please PM it to me? 😳

Avanti
can anyone please post the song from 11th march "Ho na ho tumhe yaqeen.. hume milna hi tha pyar hona hi tha"... PLZ PLZZ
@forevercharmed:Have asked someone. Hopefully someone shall provide the video soon.

@izwanmakani:The song was new never heard it before. I think it has been penned down especially for the show. Will try to find it.

Shruti
This new Ashuu is ugly.I miss the old ashuu. 😭
Thank You ShrutiEdited by rizwanmakani - 16 years ago
i posted a topic called "ashu today" on 3/11 where did it go? i'm left speechless and kind of offended. did someone delete?

PLEASE do not move article elsewhere without requesting author first. that topic stood quite on it's own and is not a repetition of others. it is clearly a brief/casual analysis of amit's performance yesterday. not a lamentation of dev's absence.

sry guys, just went back and read the posts under which my post was moved. maybe i should have done that first. i just felt mad that my post was being used as a reinforcement of someone's supposed idea instead of as a clearly defined original idea of my own (which would have been the case had it remained as its own topic). especially when the title of that post seemed to refer to complaining about dev's absence, when i simply wanted to analyze amit's acting. the title makes the focus completely different.

after seeing though that my post was appreciated by a fellow peer, part of my frustration melted away.

still, please avoid moving articles around if they are not repetitive of other topics.

Moderator's Note:
Don't post consecutive replies one below the other it is considered spamming. Edit your previous post

Edited by *Shruti* - 16 years ago
@kgh212121:Relax. There was a topic made by a member regarding Dev wherein he said his views on Amit's acting. Your post was relating to Amit's acting right? Your topic was moved under that thread. Instead of having multiple topics it would be better to have one topic wherein all the members can post their views & easier to keep a track of one post instead of 2-3 post on same topic.

Shruti
Edited by *Shruti* - 16 years ago