India-Forums

help for grace.. (Page 6)

kal-el IF-Sizzlerz
kal-el
kal-el

Posted: 10 December 2007 at 6:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -x-Riddles-x-

*Writes out diagnosis and cure*

You're ordered, by the power infested in me by the people of Chit Chat, to go out on a date with nuggy...
Any objections(Besides Gracy) speak now(AND BE KILLED Angry )... or forever hold ur peace... Smile

omg what a brilliant doctor you are dr rida kya diagnosis nikala hai, huzi did this to you when you went on a date with him and now you can date me and i can cure youTongue THANK YOU DR RIDA

Star beti dont be silly i can cure her and doctor rida knows bestTongue

"come on gracy dear come follow me out of the pagal khaana doctor has saidyou can come home with me and stay away from that power hungry sapna" as gracy smiles and follows nug out of the hospitalLOL 

kothra IF-Stunnerz
kothra
kothra

Posted: 10 December 2007 at 6:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gracella

YOu noticed what..??LOLLOL Huzi..tum mujhe kahaan aachi tarha se jaantey ho! we just met okayWink and I"m totally normal...who can't see that..is khush abnormalLOL

BUt do me a favor...Will u please date Pinkzz... She desperately wants to date.. iwill open a thread for you 2 and u know i think Pinkzz might like you..chupke chupkeWink

GracyLOL..

I am ready to date with Pinky..No ProblemLOLLOL..But before tht Pinky ki khwaish yehi hai ke we should date againLOL..

Gracy..Date ke liye wese thodi saalo se kisiko jaane ke liye zarurat haiWinkLOLLOL.Nw its proven tht ur nt normalLOLLOL

kothra IF-Stunnerz
kothra
kothra

Posted: 10 December 2007 at 6:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Pinky-

Originally posted by kothra

LOL ... Pinkz LOL LOL .. I had noticed the samethng.. The only way to bring gracy back is make her date again with Huzi.. LOL LOL Every action has opposite n equal reaction LOL LOL ..So dating with huzi again with make her normal LOL [

ur a genius Clap Clap LOL we will have to do that.. dr ridz what do u think? Wink

Thanks PinkyLOL.

BTW Gracy is our frnd..to help her is our dutyWink..She has a loveria nw..she need to get out soonLOL

Originally posted by cool_pooja

LOL ...
Pinkz LOL LOL ..
I had noticed the samethng..
The only way to bring gracy back is make her date again with Huzi.. LOL LOL

Every action has opposite n equal reaction LOL LOL ..So dating with huzi again with make her normal LOL

This means dat u wanna date her again huzi..Ahem ahem.. Would now ppl belive me dat gracy aur huzi ki love story chal rahi hai..LOL

Pooja,

LOL..

Love story kahase se aagaya?..

I am just trying to help gracy ..so tht dating with her will make her perfect n normal..LOL..BTW y do ppl blv tht there is a luv story ?LOLLOL

kothra IF-Stunnerz
kothra
kothra

Posted: 10 December 2007 at 6:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Star_on_earth

vaise Dr. Rida...i think we shud go for "Operation - 2nd Date with Huzi" to cure gracy....wat saay??? Wink Wink Wink

DittoBig smileBig smile..

Star so when is the second date?..we must make sure gracy is in normal condition soonWinkLOLLOL.

Gracella IF-Stunnerz
Gracella
Gracella

Posted: 10 December 2007 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Hello...kya horaha hai yahaan...??
Who says Gracy will date any of you...? i mean Huzi or Nug? LOLLOLLOL

Huzi is dating Pinkzz secretly and Nuggy is dating sapnaLOLLOL

waisey Rida..tell me how much did Nug pay u to come up with that diagnosis?LOL

Edited by Gracella - 10 December 2007 at 9:47am
Gracella IF-Stunnerz
Gracella
Gracella

Posted: 10 December 2007 at 9:56am | IP Logged

LOL ... Pinkz LOL LOL .. I had noticed the samethng.. The only way to bring gracy back is make her date again with Huzi.. LOL LOL Every action has opposite n equal reaction LOL LOL ..So dating with huzi again with make her normal LOL [

ur a genius Clap Clap LOL we will have to do that.. dr ridz what do u think? Wink

Thanks PinkyLOL.

BTW Gracy is our frnd..to help her is our dutyWink..She has a loveria nw..she need to get out soonLOL

Loveria....??LOL Ab-bey kya hai yeh loveria..sounds like malariaLOL

Of course u shoudl help your friend....BUt only if she needs HELPLOL and if u can't make out that gracy doesn't need help..then my dear Huzi..and Pinkz..u both need help yourselvesLOL

wait shall i ask Pinkz' fakey doc Rida to set u both up..?LOL she is getting bribed easily u know..Wink i just have to take Vinu's name and she does everything i want

LOL ...
Pinkz LOL LOL ..

Every action has opposite n equal reaction LOL LOL ..So dating with huzi again with make her normal LOL

This means dat u wanna date her again huzi..Ahem ahem.. Would now ppl belive me dat gracy aur huzi ki love story chal rahi hai..LOL

Pooja,

LOL..

I am just trying to help gracy ..so tht dating with her will make her perfect n normal..LOL..BTW y do ppl blv tht there is a luv story ?LOLLOL

exactly..Love story kahaan se..?? there is only a lovestory between Huzi and StarWink the yare perfect for each other...waisey Huzi...are u stil secretly dating Pinkz...? oho poor StarLOLLOL

Star_on_earth IF-Rockerz
Star_on_earth
Star_on_earth

Posted: 10 December 2007 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gracella

Thanks PinkyLOL.

Loveria....??LOL Ab-bey kya hai yeh loveria..sounds like malariaLOL

Of course u shoudl help your friend....BUt only if she needs HELPLOL and if u can't make out that gracy doesn't need help..then my dear Huzi..and Pinkz..u both need help yourselvesLOL

wait shall i ask Pinkz' fakey doc Rida to set u both up..?LOL she is getting bribed easily u know..Wink i just have to take Vinu's name and she does everything i want

LOL ...
Pinkz LOL LOL ..

Pooja,

LOL..

exactly..Love story kahaan se..?? there is only a lovestory between Huzi and StarWink the yare perfect for each other...waisey Huzi...are u stil secretly dating Pinkz...? oho poor StarLOLLOL

omg gracy.....take a chill pill yaarWink......kitni confused lag rahi ho tum....huzi-pinky, huzi-pooja,huzi-star,nug-sapna,nug-rida,rida-winu...yeh sab kya hai?????LOLLOLLOL

itna mat socho yaar...ur brain needs some rest.............n some operation tooo..Wink

Gracella IF-Stunnerz
Gracella
Gracella

Posted: 10 December 2007 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_on_earth

omg gracy.....take a chill pill yaarWink......kitni confused lag rahi ho tum....huzi-pinky, huzi-pooja,huzi-star,nug-sapna,nug-rida,rida-winu...yeh sab kya hai?????LOLLOLLOL

itna mat socho yaar...ur brain needs some rest.............n some operation tooo..Wink

Oh god..Koi tumhari confusion door kare.
D'oh  Star not me but u look confused nowLOLLOL

It started with  Huzi-Pooja, then Huzi-Star and latest is Huzi-Pinkzz secretly dating, but |Huzi choosing Poo as his main interestWink

we had Nug-sapna and since rida wanted to propose Nug-Rida...

but actually Rida-Vinu seem to be an item too...simple..what is so confusing..?
D'oh

waisey my brains are perfectly working-- no rest needed and also no operation..but i think nug and his confused daughters might needLOLLOL

Go to top