jyoti_jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hey i found this article while searching madhuri pics n i thought i'd share is
source:http://content.msn.co.in/Entertainment/Bollywood/Boll ywoodIndA_281107_1457.ht

Cont...

'Aaja Nachle' is really close to my heart: Madhuri Dixit

Wednesday, November 28, 2007
14:58 IST

Bollywood has never been very kind to comeback heroines. However, actor Madhuri Dixit, who is all set to return to the silver screen with 'Aaja Nachle', says she is not bothered about whether she will make it to the top or not.

"I have never been a part of the numbers game. We are not racing horses, who should be numbered. Either the work you do is good or bad," Madhuri told us.

"I have come back not because I missed being written about or media arc lights...it's secondary. I missed my craft!" she said while in the national capital to promote her new film.

The actress, who last appeared in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's magnum opus 'Devdas', agrees that she was a little unsure about making a comeback.

"When Adi (Aditya Chopra) came up with this film the first thing I asked him was 'Is the audience still interesting in watching me?' But when I came here the way my friends in the industry and fans responded was heart warming.

"The best compliment I have received so far is 'It feels you never went away and now that you've returned don't ever go back'," said Madhuri.

The Dhak Dhak girl, as she has been fondly named, started her stint in Bollywood with 'Abodh' and gave hits like 'Tezaab', 'Dil', 'Beta', 'Khalnayak', 'Hum Aapke Hain Kaun' and 'Dil To Pagal Hai', to name some.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chahat17 thumbnail
aaawww...i like her a lot...she is truly a very good actress and dancer w/ loads of dignity...She was FAB in Aaja Nachle ! From her expressions to her dance moves in the movie was perfect. Indeed,it was like as if she never left. I hope she does more movies in the future. ! Aaja Nachle was a bit dragging in few places but overall it was a fun film to watch ! 👏 👏 👏
she rocks and we are glad to see her and have her back 😳 😳 nothing else matters
mumbai80 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She has more dignity and grace than most actresses today!
wajiha.a thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
big fan of madhuri thanks for this post