Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   

~Jhanvi`s Jannat ~ NOTE: Pg. 71 (Page 7)

Bubbly_Shelly IF-Sizzlerz
Bubbly_Shelly
Bubbly_Shelly

Joined: 29 September 2006
Posts: 13569

Posted: 07 December 2007 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
@Jhanu: How bout you open your fridge and check? Big smile Luckyyy, mine are still yet to come Ouch
desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives
Joined: 09 July 2007
Posts: 20165

Posted: 07 December 2007 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolkitty_23

Originally posted by desigrl05

Originally posted by coolkitty_23

oyye mere pagaloin...mere CC ko nazar andaaz kiya, to ek ek ko pakad ke pitungi! LOL

kissne kaha ke hum usse itni aasani se chhodenge, pyar ka CC hai na? itna zabardast balatkaar karenge ke woh bichaare ek do din mein 150pages pohonchjayegaEvil Smile



tauba tauba....ladki ko na sharam hai na haya...LOLLOLLOL

jab pyar kiya toh darna kya..pyar kiya koi chori nahin ki, ke chup chup aahen bharna kya

 

I LOVE PULLU

RANDOMNESS:

"is tarah har pehar sochta rehta hoon tujhe
meri har saans tere naam likhi ho jaise"

"jo saaz se nikli hai, woh sada sb ne suni hai
jo saaz pe guzri hai, woh kiss dil ko khabar hai"

"shaam hote hi chiragon ko bhuja deta hoon
Yeh dil hi kaafi hai teri yaad mein jalne ke liye"

"sookh jaate hain lub, lufz milte nahin
hota nahin humse ishq bayaan
unhe kaise bataaoon dil ki lagi
kaise sikhaoon ankhoon ki zubaan"

Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Joined: 31 May 2005
Posts: 20215

Posted: 07 December 2007 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigrl05

Originally posted by ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~

Originally posted by desigrl05

Originally posted by ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~

KSJHKJASHFD jhskhda

~ hehe..sorry!! btw..well done on 4 pages already!!

~ Anywhoo..whats up ppl!!??

xxxxx

nothing yaar, im done w/ exams Big smile now one month chutti!!

did you read the new article about Pulkit mouni n the show?? im so excited!!!!

can't wait to hear them sing!!Big smile



haha..yes..I know..I luv the fact they are in the same show as well!!LOLLOL AT lleast humari icha puri hui..we got them in another show..maybe reality! But still!1 Pullu is a singer!! This will be geat to watch..and Mouni will rock..!

~ My exams are over as well!! Feeling..free..stress free!!

xxxxx

I know..atleast we'll see them on the same damn screen rather than in 10mins of zooming and flashing or for 2 seconds of being started down by ekuAngry



Nope..we'll get to see them..supporting each other..singing romantic songs to eachotherEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

xxxxxx
desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives
Joined: 09 July 2007
Posts: 20165

Posted: 07 December 2007 at 4:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Bubbly_Shelly

@Jhanu: How bout you open your fridge and check? Big smile Luckyyy, mine are still yet to come Ouch

aww, good luck jaan!Hug

haha, honestly i have NOTHING!! [no joke]...Im supposed to go home in a couple of days back to my rents place so I was *attempting to be a smartass* so i didn't stock up on food, so now i have only a couple of apples, M&Ms, and one egg leftConfused

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives
Joined: 09 July 2007
Posts: 20165

Posted: 07 December 2007 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~

Originally posted by desigrl05

Originally posted by ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~

Originally posted by desigrl05

Originally posted by ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~

KSJHKJASHFD jhskhda

~ hehe..sorry!! btw..well done on 4 pages already!!

~ Anywhoo..whats up ppl!!??

xxxxx

nothing yaar, im done w/ exams Big smile now one month chutti!!

did you read the new article about Pulkit mouni n the show?? im so excited!!!!

can't wait to hear them sing!!Big smile



haha..yes..I know..I luv the fact they are in the same show as well!!LOLLOL AT lleast humari icha puri hui..we got them in another show..maybe reality! But still!1 Pullu is a singer!! This will be geat to watch..and Mouni will rock..!

~ My exams are over as well!! Feeling..free..stress free!!

xxxxx

I know..atleast we'll see them on the same damn screen rather than in 10mins of zooming and flashing or for 2 seconds of being started down by ekuAngry



Nope..we'll get to see them..supporting each other..singing romantic songs to eachotherEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

xxxxxx

perfect songs:

pullu to mouni: jab koi baat bigad

mouni to pullu: thode badmashEmbarrassed

coolkitty_23 IF-Rockerz
coolkitty_23
coolkitty_23

Joined: 16 March 2007
Posts: 5669

Posted: 07 December 2007 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
OK, peeps, love topic updated..reply reply...
oh, and random thought, i had a dream yest night, tht i was in some serial, and I am like the outcasted person,whom no one was listening to..and then i just let everyone have it..blast everyone around and as ppl listen they start feeling bad for how they behaved with me..i have no idea wht relevance it has...
zinny.xo IF-Sizzlerz
zinny.xo
zinny.xo

CC 2 & JMD Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 22 April 2007
Posts: 13584

Posted: 07 December 2007 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
HAHA! LOL!! SO Random, Su Di, @ Phone Talk! ROFL
desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives
Joined: 09 July 2007
Posts: 20165

Posted: 07 December 2007 at 4:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by coolkitty_23

OK, peeps, love topic updated..reply reply...
oh, and random thought, i had a dream yest night, tht i was in some serial, and I am like the outcasted person,whom no one was listening to..and then i just let everyone have it..blast everyone around and as ppl listen they start feeling bad for how they behaved with me..i have no idea wht relevance it has...

*cough* tulsi *cough* nanimaa * cough* su *cough*

 

hmm..i dunno suConfused

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~*Friend's Jannat #19*~ Pariyaas missing in action

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: theta   Replies: 1198   Views: 21959

theta 1198 21959 15 February 2010 at 12:45pm by helmet
~*Friend's Jannat #18 ~ We miss u Manali

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: kavya.b   Replies: 1201   Views: 23170

kavya.b 1201 23170 23 November 2009 at 1:21pm by chronic
~*Friend's Jannat #17 ~ welcome back tanu

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Badtameez_Dil   Replies: 1201   Views: 22387

Badtameez_Dil 1201 22387 26 October 2009 at 2:27pm by BiggBoss420
~*Friend's Jannat #16 ~HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANALI

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Badtameez_Dil   Replies: 1199   Views: 22770

Badtameez_Dil 1199 22770 11 October 2009 at 2:36pm by Ohmyjerryworld
Incognito Critics# 31/Mod Note Pg 41/Imp Note Pg 1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: U-No-Poo   Replies: 1199   Views: 29723

U-No-Poo 1199 29723 17 April 2009 at 1:19pm by -KingAragorn-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index