~Jhanvi`s Jannat ~ NOTE: Pg. 71 - Page 61

Posted: 16 years ago
thank you jhani..loved the gift..i cant stop watching it..read the new promo in kyunki forum : Ganga is gonna be run over.. 😭 😭 😭 I am devastated!! how many more times r they gonna show tht she will be tried to harmed??? we get it ekta..she is a strong character dont kill her for christ sake!! 🀒

Originally posted by coolkitty_23

thank you jhani..loved the gift..i cant stop watching it..read the new promo in kyunki forum : Ganga is gonna be run over.. 😭 😭 😭 I am devastated!! how many more times r they gonna show tht she will be tried to harmed??? we get it ekta..she is a strong character dont kill her for christ sake!! 🀒

Umm.. hello, hello! IT'S GANGA! Like she's gonna die or something... I don't really believe in her shows anymore, they're un-realistic.. blleehh...
Man, psshhh.. Ganga could never die *touchwood, touchwood* Just relax, di.. like it happened the last time! =/

OMG...another tragedy for Ganga...nooooooooooooo!!! 😭 She my most fav character since as long as I can remember 😭😭Edited by fariha17 - 16 years ago

Originally posted by fariha17

OMG...another tragedy for Ganga...nooooooooooooo!!! 😭 She my most fav character since as long as I can remember 😭😭

Tripti needs to fear her, she's gonna go and kick her 🀬

Originally posted by desigrl05

Tripti needs to fear her, she's gonna go and kick her 🀬

**sigh** Ekta never stops... I'm so sick of kyunki now, I swear! I only watch it cause of LKT! 🀒

i hate trip shit

will you guys comment my poem i wrote for sujal and kashish?

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=827908&TPN=1 #13938450
@ Kiran- commented 😳
what up my chicasssss??!! I have work tomm from 2-7pm 😭 but hey, atleast i get to sleep inπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
oh thts good na...after only 5 hours..for how long will your internship go on for? 😊