Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eras thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: tvfan1401

Sorry Aayan fans...but after watching yesterday's episode..i was left......kanya has such a classy look...but Aayan..even with all the introduction...he cudn't carry the look of  the class that he is potraying.....the way he was talking about "brazilian coffe" etc etc......it was as if he is reading from a list...he can't carry that "high-class" ...his looks r very ordinary and his mannerisms and body language is  also very faulty.....he doesn't look like the most eligible bachelor of bhatinda........forget Delhi

Thank you for putting it so eloquently...I wastrying to say the same thing on my other topic(NO CHEMISTRY) but could not come up with the right words. I totally agree with you.

|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
omg...ur so rite....that was exactly what i was thinking....and he cudn't pronounce cappuchino rite....made me laugh!!! lolz....he is def. not able to carry the high class look, kanya does a better job at that!!! lolz....i think ekta made a very poor choice in hiring him as the lead!
CanadianAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ummm wow how shallow, now we have begun to label who looks high class and middle class, what the...

thats really sad that u have to look at someone and be like "o that guy looks middle class", i know alot of rich people who dont look that glamorous and their parents are like millionares.

and to each its own definition of middle class
Naman+Kritika thumbnail

Sorry Aayan fans...but after watching yesterday's episode..i was left......kanya has such a classy look...but Aayan..even with all the introduction...he cudn't carry the look of  the class that he is potraying.....the way he was talking about "brazilian coffe" etc etc......it was as if he is reading from a list...he can't carry that "high-class" ...his looks r very ordinary and his mannerisms and body language is  also very faulty.....he doesn't look like the most eligible bachelor of bhatinda........forget Delhi

I agree with u.Really he doesn't look like a richie-rich kinda guy.He looks like middle-class guy who attending jai hind college.
Vitna thumbnail
Well he is new so it might take time to adjust! But he is not that bad!   ðŸ˜Š
KripAngad4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
omgggg yeaaa tell me about it 😆
im sorry ayaan fanz but thts wat i think tooo 😆 😆 i was expecting a HOT boy from ekta...but oh welll
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i think he is good and we should give him some time afterall he is new.
second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CanadianAddict

ummm wow how shallow, now we have begun to label who looks high class and middle class, what the...

thats really sad that u have to look at someone and be like "o that guy looks middle class", i know alot of rich people who dont look that glamorous and their parents are like millionares.

and to each its own definition of middle class

well said, its sad how people judge , i mean are we not created by the same creater?
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: eklavya/kt4ever

guys plzz dont get my frd wrong 😳 shes just saying wtha she thinks 😳 so plzzzzzzzz ok 😉

wahida

Thanks wahida....but let me explain what i meant further...... I don't judge people by their clothes and looks in real life....but this is a TV serial.....the way this guy was introduced !!!!! if u remember he is:

1) Delhi's most eligible bachelor

2) Belongs to Nanda family that is related to Shweta bachan's in-laws family

3) Is a page 3 favourite

4) "people talk about him before he comes and after he goes...no one speaks in front of him" was the intorduction given by some guys about him

5) Has the world at his feet!!!

I am not talking about his "boy-next-door" look....he is not meant to be boy-next-door in the serial.....he is meant to be prince of Cinderalla story .......they can show him all style and no arrogance also.......this boy who is playing aayan...is not able to potray image of someone who has the entire world running after him.......that's what i meant.....i think the casting is faulty here...he simply doesn't have that "rich-boy" look ...he doesn't need to be spoiled....but certain class is needed in the looks and mannerisms of this character....and it is missing....even wardrobe is faulty...deep blue suit hurts my eyes....look at kanya's wardrobe...classy n elegant....he needs better wardrobe......and better body language.....his english and diction is faulty too.....hope u all understood my point...

eras thumbnail

Thanks wahida....but let me explain what i meant further...... I don't judge people by their clothes and looks in real life....but this is a TV serial.....the way this guy was introduced !!!!! if u remember he is:

1) Delhi's most eligible bachelor

2) Belongs to Nanda family that is related to Shweta bachan's in-laws family

3) Is a page 3 favourite

4) "people talk about him before he comes and after he goes...no one speaks in front of him" was the intorduction given by some guys about him

5) Has the world at his feet!!!

I am not talking about his "boy-next-door" look....he is not meant to be boy-next-door in the serial.....he is meant to be prince of Cinderalla story .......they can show him all style and no arrogance also.......this boy who is playing aayan...is not able to potray image of someone who has the entire world running after him.......that's what i meant.....i think the casting is faulty here...he simply doesn't have that "rich-boy" look ...he doesn't need to be spoiled....but certain class is needed in the looks and mannerisms of this character....and it is missing....even wardrobe is faulty...deep blue suit hurts my eyes....look at kanya's wardrobe...classy n elegant....he needs better wardrobe......and better body language.....his english and diction is faulty too.....hope u all understood my point...

I so sgree with your line of thinking....guys this is only a show and no body is making judgement on real people but if they show him as some super cool guy then he has to totally portray that image.