Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 06 December 2007 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gracella

Originally posted by Lovers Ka Love

Vinu iz again On his high level Of his flirting..... while Other guyz have;nt find sum1... Confused

wow..u are jealous of  Vinu..and woh bhi when when U are dating 3 ladies..?? what is this Usmaan..??LOLLOLLOL

Hey Gray....Dating is same like Going to Restorent with friends....We order first....then After receving things....LOL. think.....hoo my friends order things are good lolLOL

I dont think Usmaan is jealus..WinkTongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A match for Pinky... (Page 4)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-x-Riddles-x-

IF-Dazzler

-x-Riddles-x-

Posted: 07 December 2007 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Hmm, and why would he be anyway?

Why would anyone be jealous of you... Smile

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 07 December 2007 at 9:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Pinky-

lol i will tell u what star meant by this... its her way of saying that we shud find a guy for her. Wink LOL shes so nice n shy ki vo khud kuch nahin mangti ...but don't worry star i reda ur mind n we all will find a date for u frm i-f.. it won't be too hard...apna huzi to hai hi :P LOL LOL Wink

n thanx for ur generosity guys ..especially u pooja..tumne to ladka dhoond bhi liya! LOL but no thanx..i m very much happy..:P i m just kinda sick n busy these days so thats y i don't post as much. but i will be back soon

c wat i told u guys....pinky wud never admit to it...........Confused n i dont  understand y...Ouch

c'mon pinky...its okay...we all r friends here...n u dont have to hide anything form us...........so tell me...who wud u like to go on a date with????WinkLOL

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 07 December 2007 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
haan Pinkz..patta nahin why u are so shy!!
Do tell nah Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top