IAM SOO CONFUSED

mana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hello All, iam soo soo confused of all this mess in kusum i mean why they called the same Acp why he never finish his job mahi murder case is still open and Abhay disaopear and all these guys with the differnet names i mean whats going on what ekta is trying to show us and especially with kali no one can do such thing like kali did and still doing it and no parents can see her face after knowing what she did and what is she up to now. its really embrassing to soo kali talking to kusum when she say kusum deshmukh and after five minutes she says kusum mom whenever she thinks kusum is helping her she changes her tone and kumud is now seperated with garv and no one is even thinking or talking about her getting married and they were soo happy to get her mom get married first 🤢 thats insane. and garv is big time fu*k!ng fagget he is still with that bitch. i think Ekta has cross all her limits and she is writting the show on her own i mean we arent learning anything from this stupid serial we are more in stress from it.

please post ur reply too !!!!!

Edited by mana - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cool_girl_2145 thumbnail

Ekta is a very very bad lady.😡....i hate her like a hell......stupid she makes the serials which doesn't make sense at all🤢.....That ACP seems like he's hire for Kapoor family only...he doens't have any other work beside to slove the problem of kapoor family...He always say that "Ab Katil hamse bachke nahi ja sakta"...they totally closed the chapter of Mahi's murder....what a bullshit she's making...Ekta kapoor is totally scured...

EKTA I HATE YOU😡

Delicacy42 thumbnail
i agree with you guys...i think her crooked messed up teeth is getting to her head.
Ashish2004 thumbnail
I know why would the kapoor family trust the dumb acp when he never solved anything in his life 😆
TiN24 thumbnail
This show protrays what you call the perfect example of a "DISFUNCTIONAL FAMILY".😡