Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

silverfrost

Groupbie

silverfrost

Posted: 27 August 2005 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
       Hello guys!

Ok now my question is what do u think of God when you think of him? Here is what I think: Well, humans think of God as like one of the other ppl u know like Krishna or Jesus whatever you believe in  but does that mean only humans have God? it cannot be true that squirrels don't have God..so then what does God really look like..when it comes down to it God is nothing but the world, the emptiness, the space,and the nature. So, I think its really hard to understand God. Unhappy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who is God?" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fatty1

Goldie

fatty1

Posted: 28 August 2005 at 7:30am | IP Logged
i would say everything is god!

Arshia

Arshia

Posted: 28 August 2005 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
i think god is everything.

it depends on how u look at things.. to me god is everything and everywhere.. hes the one to know everything...

Sweetz

Goldie

Sweetz

Posted: 28 August 2005 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
You can't literally SEE God.. God is everywhere.. its more of a spiritual connection..

uma_shanmugam

uma_shanmugam

Posted: 29 August 2005 at 12:09am | IP Logged
We can't see GOD as we are human Smile We can feel GOD in all the good doing. GOD does not present himself in front and say Im GOD. If let say one day one person comes and claim he or she is god would we believe it? It would be joke of the day rite? So GOD exist in the good things. Beautiful things out there to feel by the mind and heart. God exist inside us. In our good doings, talks, hearing, mind setting. See good, do good, give love and expect less. many of GOD followers are guiding us through tht path only. So to know who is GOD 1st they exist in the name of "PARENTS". They brought us to this world, given shelter, protected us and raised us. So our the GOD living with us is our parents. One my mum told me, whn you do good things, GOD comes to u Smile. So GOD exist everywhere and whatever we see as good. He loves us and protects all the living creatures....

fatty1

Goldie

fatty1

Posted: 29 August 2005 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Big smile

-misha

IF-Sizzlerz

-misha

Posted: 30 August 2005 at 6:31am | IP Logged
god is everywhere , in everything we see.
god is in our hearts

sowmyaa

IF-Dazzler

sowmyaa

Posted: 30 August 2005 at 7:50am | IP Logged
very beautifully said uma Clap

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.