Kkoi Dil Main Hain

WHAT'S GOIN 4 HAPPEN IN 2MORROW EPIS

ejaz's babe thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
I WONDER????????????????????????????????????????????????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

night girl thumbnail
i hope something good like arjun with kajol
TiN24 thumbnail

I saw the new promo and arjun was telling kajal that there are some things that only you(kajal) and I (arjun) know off and while he was saying this they are showing flashbacks of arjun and kajal talking. And then they show kajal telling the court or judge not to believe what he is saying and then they show the 2 lawyers talking and discussing something.

Judging by this, I think that arjun tells kajal something that only him and kajal would know of to prove that he's the real arjun. And when kajal says not to believe what he's saying, I think she is referring to either samay or the laywer. I think that only kajal will be the one to believe that he's the real arjun and everyone else will say he's not. This will cause a rift or triangle between Arjun/Kajal/and Samay. This is what I think will happen tomorrow, but I'm not sure. I think kajal will side with arjun cause nobody want's him back more than kajal and if he's standing right in front of her in the flesh, than she should be happy to see that he's alive and has come back to her.  

Kuch thumbnail

ME WAITING TOO

Edited by Kuch - 19 years ago
ejaz's babe thumbnail

YEAH I HOPE SO I MEAN THEY CANT GET MARRIED IN REEL LIFE BUT AT LEAST SHE SHOULD BELIEVE HIM!!1!1!!11!

IN THE NEW PROMO I DIDN'T SEE IT BUT MY MOM DID AND SHE SAID THAT KAJAL DOESN'T BELIEVE HIM I MEAN SHE DOESN'T BELIEVE ARJUN. I DON'T GET IT I THOUGHT THAT SHE WOULD BELIEVE HIM WHAT'S GOING ON?///????????