Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ammmu

IF-Veteran Member

ammmu

Posted: 04 December 2007 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

Heelllllloooooooooooooo friends!! HugHug

Yes yes, get ready for a chitchat... with.... Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, Pluto, and...

Minnie!!

*ahem* Sorry doston... this isn't a chat with the Looney Tunes, but this is a chitchat with the lovely, the blue doll, our supporter, guider, mentor, and friend... Minnie Massi!!

To continue her birthday celebrations, we've asked some of her close friends to answer some questions about her and give us some masala as well.Wink We not only have their answers, but Minnie di's response too - so sit back, and get ready to laugh, smile, blush, and even cry of joy... cos this chitchat is not one you'd want to miss!

To clear the confusion, the members' posts will be in pink, and Minnie di's will be in blue.

Let's start off with DON, the one who's got all the gadgets, all the devices, and all the ideas to fry all of our bhejas...Wink Saara aka Saara COMB!

If Minnie was a Global Spamer instead of Global Moderator, describe how her posts would be.

Saara - Erm.. as she lurvs writing long long posts....so she wud be the first spammer....who wud not be posting as in ...'tfs'...'hi, how r u'? etc etc...instead bombarding I-F wid xxxtra long posts.

ROFL

Minnie - Saara, do you even have any idea how funny you are ???? ROFLROFLROFL

If Minnie was in a cartoon episode, which members would be Donald/Daisy Duck, Mickey, and Goofy?

Saara - Mickey - Mihir Mishra....Donald - Barnali Di.....Daisy Duck- Sree Di.......Goofy - Thakur Saab (Bhaskar Bro)

Minnie - Chalo, Mihir as Mickey accepted....I would not have minded Abhishek though......(minus his beard AND minus Aishwarya stuck to his side of cource Wink)

Share your favourite moment spent with Minnie, and why it's your most favourite memory. 

Saara - Errmm...fav moment has to be my 1st PM exchange with her. I had gone crazy after she told me i won Mrs.Eijaz Khan contest and Eijaz left a msg for me....i was acting like a looney...but yet she was sooooo sweet.

Minnie - Awwww....................but your entry was total rupchick too!!!
LOL

Name Minnie's best 3 qualities - what about them makes her special?

Saara - Her sincerity, friendly attitude and loving nature
. She is special...all these make her the unique raapchik, jhakaas, bindaas 'Minnie Di'.

Minnie - Hug

----------------------------------

Tell us which song best describes Minnie.

Saara - Massi badi anjaane hai..sapna hai sach hai kahaani hai...dekho yeh Massi bilkul na badli...yeh toe wohi Minnie Massi hai...ooo...ooo...

------------------------------------

Minnie - HugLove ya Saara, complete with your comb!!!

Next up is our musical encyclopedia, the very sweet and very funny... Barnalidi!!

If Minnie was a Global Spamer instead of Global Moderator, describe how her posts would be.

If minnie was a spammer then - she'll be found making posts like sundari LOL in srgmp section asking how to become a viewbie....and asking where abouts of bhaskar finally ending into getting a warning meter from Anu LOL Minnie knows well who sundari is.LOL

Minnie - OMG!!! Barnali, I now have to get that doctor to take your various blood samples..I HAVE to see what is it that makes you so naughty....WinkLOL

If Minnie was in a cartoon episode, which members would be Donald/Daisy Duck, Mickey, and Goofy?

I would say mickey the perfectionist, would be Minnie.

Minnie - perfectionist??/ Oh wow! I wish i was....but I am not really.....LOL

Share your favourite moment spent with Minnie, and why it's your most favourite memory.

I would say each and eevry moment would fall in the fav moments....why? - because i felt they were all special in some way or the other.

Minnie - Having you in my life has changed it for the better in so many meaningful ways....I never had any elder sister, and though I refuse to call you didi, but in my heart, you are the elder sister I never really had.

3 best qulities - true, intellegent & caring - this makes her a person who can be called as one who is 100% good and perfect human-being.

Minnie - Nooooooooo...I am not perfect !! I have my flaws, BIG ones, but I learn everyday.............and it is you I have learnt from so much.....

Just now two songs are coming to mind LOL "ai phulo ki raani, baharo ki malika" and "chaudhvi ka chand ho".....but just now would say she is more of Eid ka chand rather chaudhvi ka chand LOL

Minnie - Barnali, I will just say this...you are my anchor in troubled times....you were a pillar of strength when I was passing through some difficult stage in my life, and I know that I will have you whenever I need you, and I need you to know that I will be with you whenever you need me. We sometimes exchange just a couple of words...but truly, we have never needed more than that to get connected. There is an invisible communication between us......which tunes us in even when we don't speak.

Our blushing queen, our sweet sweet Admin... Sree di!!

Hmm, first of all, i cant see her writing any post without any valid reason.. But assuming that she is one spammer, i would say, she might write more about Mihir Mishra hehe... She probably will be a good critic, can write bindaas on the serial or progran that she hates...

Minnie - I can't see you as a spammer either...but we both have spammed. Remember our 'please update' posts ??? WinkLOL And I AM a good critic...haven't you see how much Vijay gets exasperated by that trait of mine???? LOL

Daisy Duck: Sree(wink)
Mickey : Vijay
Goofy:  Bhaskar

Minnie - No, mickey would be my hubby dear....Wink Vijay.....Donald??? WinkLOL

There are too many moments, we used to have blast on Skype everyday, which i really really miss now... Minnie, on this day, I ask you for this.. Allocate atleast one day in a week for our usual chats... hehe...

Minnie - DONE, I promise!!!!

Very Very sincere to work
A friend who can go out of the way to help her closest ones..
A great friend, great wife, great mother ....

Minnie - All I can say...........Hug

A song that suits me and minnie,  'Yeh Dosti Hum Nahi Todenge.....'

Minnie - For me, I have to sing....'tere jaisa yaar kahan, kahan aisa yarana......'Hug
You are the most special friend in my life, my punching bag, sometimes I even think of you as my alter ego.......and I just wish one thing...that I get to meet you, as soon as possible!

Last, but not least, the Thakur of IF, Saab ji of all Saab ji's.. Bhaskar Bhai!!

Difficult to imagine that.LOL Here's it maybe...

Embarrassed Awwwwww, chhhhooooo  chweeettttttttDay Dreaming same post  posted everywhere for Abhishek 

Minnie - ROFL

I remember, a long time back, I had asked someone for an update or something....LOL

Donald : Definitely Vijay Bhai
Daisy : Barnalidi
Mickey : At this moment can think of only one person and thats Jeeju
Goofy - Who else ? But me...LOL

Minnie - Perfect Bhaskar!!!!!!....but do you know, whenever I think of you, you remind me of Pluto - the sweet dog who was naive and kind beyond words. He is my FAV cartoon doggy till date!

It's almost impossible to get down to selecting just one. Each and every minute spent with her has been a full package of fun, entertainment, peace and a big learning experience. But two I would still say special are - the greetings I first recieved from her on Rakhi last year. Was not expecting and there I get one from her where she asked me to call her didi. And other a graphic card she sent me few days back made by her, again a surprise. Its too precious gift for me. Though one still remains and am waiting.LOL

Minnie - I know I know...I still have to send you.........won't promise a time line, but send you I will....Embarrassed

I have been awful in sending anything, but Bhaskar has sent me such beautiful words, that I have them all saved in a file on my pc. Whenever I am down, I go thru them, and feel so good again!!!! All for you bhaiya !

Three arae I can make a big list here. She is an expert in giving jhaar to scare anyone.LOL Jokes aside I can say she is one of the most dedicated, adorable, loving, caring, amusing, encouraging, vivacious, energetic, gentle, exuberant, fantastic, friendly, helpful, lively and wonderful person. Anyone with those qualities is bound to be not just special but extra-special.Smile

Minnie - Kya kahun........can't think of anything...tooo overwhelmed...

No idea but I would say the song that fits her from my side is "Tera Mujhse hai pehle ka naata koi"

Hug

Minnie - As I said, in our next janam, we are going to be blood relatives.... You wait and see ! And just one request...don't ever change........

Aaaannnnnddddddd... with that last response, this concludes our chitchat with Minnie di. Thank you so much to those who sent in their answers for the chitchat, we really appreciate it Hug But most of all, thank you Minnie di... not for replying to these messages, but for allowing your friends to write such sweet things about you. You truly are a great friend and a wonderful person, and we hope you have a wonderful birthday!! HugHug

Love, your friends and

Edited by ammmu - 04 December 2007 at 11:09pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.:Ashi:.the_charmNishthaSaaraDONscarlettebluenidhi2013

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~Chitchat with Bday girl Minnie!!~*" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SaaraDON

IF-Sizzlerz

SaaraDON

Posted: 04 December 2007 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Oh the MY..GodShocked....

*BRB* - RUNS
------------------------

I didn't know she will be replying us back too...LOL

Thanks for the sweet replies Minnie Di....Embarrassed

I never knew u like Small B..!!Shocked....saw u doing 'Kajra Re'....with both father n son in ur siggy...LOL...soooooooooo....i thut 'maybe'....u wanted the father....TongueLOL

Aaahh...we are the DON's..Cool..we can kidnap Abhishek for u anytime...and we'll dry clean him too...WinkLOL

Love yu too loads...

Hug..*tight jhappi's*

Have a rocking day.Big smile

Edited by Saara COMB - 05 December 2007 at 12:11am

Nishtha

IF-Veteran Member

Nishtha

Posted: 04 December 2007 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Funny...rapchik and hilarious LOL LOL LOL and i love of them and esp..Saaru..yaar.tu itne naughty kaisa hai? LOL LOL

SaaraDON

IF-Sizzlerz

SaaraDON

Posted: 05 December 2007 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishtha

Funny...rapchik and hilarious LOL LOL LOL and i love of them and esp..Saaru..yaar.tu itne naughty kaisa hai? LOL LOL

Nishu...aapke saath reh reh ke hum bhi 'thode' naughty ho gaye hai...Blushing...LOLLOL

Nishtha

IF-Veteran Member

Nishtha

Posted: 05 December 2007 at 12:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Saara COMB

Originally posted by nishtha

Nishu...aapke saath reh reh ke hum bhi 'thode' naughty ho gaye hai...Blushing...LOLLOL

JhutA..ilzaamShockedLiar..o LiarLOL maine kya kia...LOL...and please drop that "thode" trust me..it doesnt suit you..Saara Comb and thoda..Shocked..come againLOL

Edited by nishtha - 05 December 2007 at 12:58am

Naughty_n_nice

IF-Veteran Member

Naughty_n_nice

Posted: 05 December 2007 at 9:16am | IP Logged

Happpppy birthday Minnie! Great replies!!! ROFL

HugSam

the_charm

IF-Veteran Member

the_charm

Posted: 05 December 2007 at 9:30am | IP Logged
WOW! I really enjoyed reading it. Luv you Minnie Dii. Embarrassed