kkusum....a conundrum

pj04 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

well here are a few points to ponder

1) true kkusum's character has gone downhill in last six months but kkusum always had a problem with being too selfless. everyone in her life paid a price for it ....from abhay to sid, from aayi to she herself. now kumud has to bear the brunt of her perfection. the problem with kkusum is that she feels responsible for everyone's mistakes and she expects to see godliness in everybody lately(she would do better in an ashram then in the twisted kapoor family). also with her age, her instincts and her morals seem to have dulled. she should have long back seen thru mahi(who married abhay inspite of his love for kusum and her knowing kkusum was alive), kali(whose only mision in life seems to be making everybody's life around her hell),arundhati(she is involved in all the petty conspiracies against kusum and kumud. however her stand with garv seems to be wise...it seems as if she is supporting kali but her encouraging garv to divorce kali and go back to kumud would seem very unsightly(garv is like a football these days going back and forth between sisters, kusum would be wise to put an end to it all)

2) i am sympathetic to garv but a guy has to pay up for his stupidity....whether kali is pregnant or not , the fact  remains he slept with her cheating on his wife(there is no justification for it), he never tried to sever his ties with kali afterwards(inspite on claiming to love kumud), he never saw through kali's ruse(and he calls himself a lawyer) inspite of getting ditched by her once. he kept supporting kali for some uncomprehensible reason.

3)i feel sorry for kumud but it is time she moved on...her happiness was never with garv(he is too confused, weak and stupid). kshitij complements her better with his intelligence, moral support and strength of character, not to mention his undying love and understanding for her. what kumud feels for garv are remainants of her feelings as a wife to her husband after a failed relationship.i hpoe kshitij marries her and takes her far away from this messy family.

4)kali is a spoiled brat...her family is more responsible for her daring antics and total disregard for anyone else than she herself is. if you think about it she always manages to pit one member of family against other and get her way. she also suceeds in getting forgiven everytime. when abhay threw her out she managed to get the support of kkusum(i have never seen anything more idiotic), when everyone disowned her, mahi was with her(she was a really pathetic mother). when she broke her sister's marraige , garv stood by her(why???, i still don't understand), now she is manipulating everybody with sucide attempts and accidents and everybody is convienently getting manipulated inspite of knowing the truth. i don't know i hate this character more or pity her more(her future is pretty bleak if she keeps walking down this road).

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nice_n_sweet thumbnail

nice saying 😉

way to go

good going with the analysis.....well said.....👏
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Very well said Puja. 

Conundrum is a very apt word...to mention about this serial in one word.

Here are my points...

They never solve the old puzzles and they have new one's waiting for them.

No body is convicted for mahi's murder and who ever is the murderer is roaming free on the streets. That is really weird. I know this probably happens even in reality, but I think if Ekta wanted to show so much reality then she is having the whole concept confused. The people on the show are married back and forth, where in the reality does that happen. They break up with their spouse means they move on and they do not turn back and get back to them...that is stupidity.

Kali is a spoilt brat and inspite of knowing her tactics, Abhay and Kusum fall into her trap all the time. Inspite of Kumud giving them some warning about kali.

Garv is really shown very stupid. He being a well known lawyer can't be so dumb in analysing Kali. He should have really tried to investigate a bit about her...he never tried and he blindly belived what ever she said. How can he say that he loves Kumudh know...when he never trusted her and always supported kali infront of her. I think it is because it was a forbidden fruit (sorry had to say this)...

I hate the concept because they have totally runined a good story and bought in so many complications and othe non-sense. I wished they showed the serial clear and clean on how an ordinary girl established herself with her plain simple nature, rather than all this over actions.