loyalkashion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
awesome part thanx for pm update soon
hp_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

PART 50

{{RECAP:Laksh-Kt's honeymoon........3 months later, Kt is pregnant......Laksh is very happy....He wants a baby girl where as Kt wants a baby boy....}}

Archita and Pari's College,Mumbai:

In the evening as Archita and Pari came out of their class, Archita's cell rang....It was Luv...

A:Hello Luv...(smiles)

Lu:Sweetheart..Hum dono college ke baahar khade hain...Tum Pari ko lekar yahan aajaao..

A:(excited)Ok...(and cuts the phone)

P:Kya baat hain...Tum itni khush kyun ho..?

A:(excitedly)Luv aur Kush aaye hain...Humse milne...

P:Is it?!!(smiles)

Archita and Pari reached the college gates within minutes...There stood a car to which Luv and Kush stood leaning ...They were looking handsome as usual...Archita went up to Luv and hugged him in happiness..Pari did the same to Kush...

Lu:Ab chale..?

Pa:Par Luv, Humaari gaadi..?

A:Haan Luv...We have parked our car over there...

Ku:Koi baat nahin Pari..Main aur tum uss gaadi mein chalte hain..Kyun..??

Pa:Ok Kush..Bye Archita..Bye Luv...

Within minutes they were off....Luv and Archita in their car and Kush and Pari in the other car....

Luv-Archita car:

Lu:(takes her hand and kisses it)I missed you sweetheart..It has been a week since we met last time...

A:(blushes and pulls her hand from his hand)Luv!!Kya kar rahe ho..?

Lu:(puts his arm around her shoulder,pulls her towards him and kisses her cheek)Aaj bahut sundar lag rahi ho tum..

A:(closes her eyes and smiles)Chodo na Luv..(pushes him away)

Kush-Pari car:

Pa:(leans on his shoulder)Kush...I missed you...

Ku:(touches her cheek with one hand)I missed you too sweety...No!!Miss.gussewaali..

Pa:(irritated, raises her head)Kya!!Kya kaha tumne..?(and starts hitting his shoulder)

Ku:Oww!!Ouch!!I was joking...

Pa:(stops hitting)Hmm...

Ku:Par ek baat toh hain..Tum gussa karte waqt bahut pyaari lagti ho..(laughs)

Pa:(laughs)Kush!!

Luv and Kush drove the cars into an ice cream parlour..The four of them went inside and sat around a table...The waiter came to them...

A:Mujhe ek strawberry icecream...

Pa:Mujhe bhi..

Ku:Urgh!!Girls always like strawberry...!How boring!!Mere liye black currant..

Lu:Aur mere liye butterscotch...

The waiter went away...

Pa:(frowning)Tumne aise kyun kahan Kush??

Ku:Kaisa..?

Pa:That strawberry icecream is boring...

Ku:(shrugs)Maine sach hi toh kaha tha..Hain na Luv..?

Lu:(laughs)Haan...(but looks at Archita and sees her frown)By the way...Its not so boring..Isn't it Archita..?

A:(still frowning)It's really good and yummy..Not like your butterscotch or what is it??Yeah...black currant..

Lu:Arre Kush,Pari..Yeh kya kar diya tum logon ne..?!!Tum donon humesha ek doosre se ladna shuroo karte ho aur hum donon ko bhi ladaate ho..(puts his arm around Archita's shoulder)Arre tum logon se humaara pyaar dekha nahin jaata kya..?

Both Pari and Kush started laughing and Kush put his arm around her shoulder...Even Archita started to laugh..At that time their ice creams arrived...They started eating their ice creams...After fininshing them, they got up to leave...

Lu:Kush..Humein Kt didi se milne jaana hain na......Uske liye kuch khareedte hain..She is pregnant na..

Ku:Kt didi ko son papdi sweet bahut pasand hain...We shall buy it..

Then they went to a nearby sweetshop and bought son papdi for Kt and some other sweets for the other Virani's....After that they got into their cars...

Lu:Archita...Tumhe kya lagta hain..Didi ko ladka hoga ya ladki..?

A:Well...I wish it was a boy...

Pa:Kush..Mujhe lagta hain Bhabhi ko ek baby boy hi hoga...

Ku:Na...It would be a girl..A sweet little one..(and smiles sweetly)

##################################################

Months passed....And now Kt was 7 months pregnant...He belly was bigger than ever and her doctor had confirmed that she would give birth to twins....Now she was sitting on her bed leaning on to the pillows and was reading a book based on babies and pregnancy...Laksh was also there in the room and he was doing some paperwork sitting by a table in a corner....Suddenly Kt called out..

K:Laksh!!

L:(startled)Kya hua..??

He found that she was touching her belly and smiling...

K:(excitedly)Dekho na...They are kicking my inside...Come on...Chooke dekhlo...(and touches here and there on her belly)

Excitedly Laksh got up from his chair and sat beside her.....As she was wearing a sari, she shifted it off her belly and Laksh could see the foot prints of his kicking babies on the surface of her round belly...He became curious and touched them...He could feel the small pressure of their kicking...He placed his face lightly on her belly and one of them kicked on his face...He felt a tickling sensation and took off his face...Then he started talking to them..

L:Arre..Tum log apne baap ke mooh(face) par kick maarte ho..Very bad!!Very bad..

K:(laughs)Laksh!!Tum mere bachon par kyun ilzaam(accusation) laga rahe ho..?Tumne hi toh apna mooh wahan par rakha...

L:(looks at her and smiles..Then again to her belly)Suna tum donon ne..Tum logon ki maa mujhe daant(scold) rahi hain...Anyways...(smiles)Tum donon bachon jaldi se baahar ajaao...Taaki main tumhe bahut saare pyaar aur kisses doon...(and starts to kiss all over her tummy)

K:(starts laughing)Kya kar rahe ho tum..Mujhe gudgudi ho rahi hain...(continues laughing)

L:Teek hain bhai(stops kissing and sits up facing Kt)Tumhare gaal par toh kiss kar sakta hoon na..(and gives a sweet kiss on her cheek)No..It's not enough..

Then he started nuzzling her neck side.....

K:(laughs)Chodo mujhe..(slaps lightly on his face)Aur apna kaam karo...

L:Teek hain meri maa...(and gave a loving kiss on her forehead and gets up)

#################################################

After 2 and a half months:

Kt was sitting in the hall with Laksh,Archita and Pari and they were watching T.V......Laksh and Kt were sitting close to each other on the sofa...He had put his arm aroud her shoulder...Archita and Pari were sitting on the floor in front of them...Since they couldn't notice Laksh started to nuzzle her face and neck...Kt gave a nice pinch on his arm...

L:Ouch!!

Archita and Pari turned back..

A:Kya baat hain bhaiyya..?

L:Err..Ek machar(mosquito) ne mujhe kaanta...

Pa:(giggles)Mujhe pata hain ke woh machhar kaun hain...(looks at Kt)

K:Pari...!!....(smiles).....Oww!!(clutches her belly)...

L:Kya baat hain Kt..?(concerned)

K:Its paining....Ouch!!(closes her eyes)Laksh kuch karo!!

L:Archita tum jaake sabko bulaao...Pari, help me to take Kt to the car...Let's take her to the hospital...Jaldi!!

##########################

Next Part :Kt's delivery...And that will be the final part of my FF......

END OF PART 50..........HOPE YOU LIKED IT.........THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR NICE COMMENTS...😊

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS FOR THIS PART TOO.......πŸ˜‰

LOVE YOU ALL,

NAINA........😊

Riyaa147 thumbnail
love it πŸ‘
can't wait for the next partπŸ‘πŸ‘
hey only one part lef😭
Plzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soonπŸ˜›
loyalkashion thumbnail
awesome part thanx for pm update soon
kt_lakshluv thumbnail
THE WHOLE STORY WAS VERY VERY VERY NICE BT UPSET TAT IT'S THWE LAST PART NAINA😭
HOPE U MKE ONE MORE FF WAISE IN WHOLE STORY K.T AND LAKSH SCENES WAS REALLY VERY NICE DEAR N HOPE LIKE DIS FF I GOT ONE MORE FF TO READ LKE DIS HMMM REALLY VERY NICE N YAH PLZ UPDATE THE NEXT PART HURRY UP PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ DYING TO READ IT πŸ˜‰
FRM
CUTEGIRL

CNT TELL MINE REAL NAME
hp_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

PART 51

{{RECAP:Luv and Kush comes to Archita-Pari's college to meet them...Archita goes with Laksh in his car and Kush goes with Pari driving her car...They go to an icecream parlour and have fun...Laksh and Kt cute scene...Kt gets delivery pain and Laksh takes her to the hospital...}}

Life line Hospital, Mumbai:

The Viranis were waiting anxiously in a corridor....Laksh was standing at the window and praying inside his mind for his babies and his loving wife....Archita noticed him and she nudged Pari who was sitting beside her...

Pa:Kya baat hain..?

A:Look at Laksh bhaiyya..

Pa:Woh bahut pareshan hain...

A:Let's go to him..Uski pareshani ko halka karte hain...

Pa:Right..

Archita and Pari walked to him...Pari patted his shoulder...

Pa:(slowly)Bhaiyya....

L:(turns and ask slowly)Kya baat hain..?

A:(smiling)Bhaiyya..Aapko pareshan hone ki koi zaroorat nahin hain...

Pa:(cheerfully)Haan..Thakur ji sab kuch teek kar denge...

L:(smiles and puts a hand around shoulder of each)Thank you...

Suddenly the Nurse came out of the operation theatre...Sahil and Karan went to her...

Sa:Kya baat hain..?

K:Sab kuch teek hain na..?

N:(smiles)Everything is alright...Maa aur bache, teenon bilkul teek hain..There's nothing to worry...

L:(runs to her)Thank you...Thank you very much..(tears of happiness in his eyes)

N:Mr.Laksh Virani, aapko ek beti aur ek beta hua hain...

L:What..?!!(excited)

Laksh turned around and looked at his family..Everyone's face shined with happiness...

A:(hugs him)Mubarak ho bhaiyaa...

Pa:Congratulations(hugs him)

N:Ab aap apne patni aur bachon se mil sakte hain...

L:Ok..(smiles)

Laksh followed the nurse inside the room...He saw Kt lying on her bed with a sweet smile on her exhausted face...

L:Kt..(smiles)

K:Laksh..(smiles)

He went to her and hugged her lightly, so that he won't cause her pain...And he kissed her cheek....Then he sat near her and put his arm around her shoulder...

L:Humare bache kahan hain..?

K:Wahan...(indicates a cradle on the other side of her bed)

Laksh got up and went to the other side....Two cute little babies were lying close to each other wrapped in white cotton cloth..Their little eyes were tightly shut...He was delighted to see them...As he took one of them in his arms, his eyes filled with tears of happiness...He kissed it's forehead and it squirmed cutely...He smiled wider and placed it into Kt's arms...Kt laughed seeing it's cute face and held it closer to her heart...Then Laksh bent and took the other baby in his arms and kissed it's forehead too...He looked at the baby in Kt's hand, and then to the baby in his hand... He was feeling the utmost joy in a lifetime, being the proud father of two cute little kids...

#########################################

Epilogue:

******************************7 YEARS LATER*****************************

These are the pics of their twin kids:

Avantika:

Arnav:

It was a fresh morning in SN...Laksh, Kt, and his two children were lying on the bed...The twins, Avantika and Arnav were lying on Kt's left side...Laksh was lying on her other side...Avantika opened her eyes...She looked at her twin brother who had his eyes still closed..She turned to her other side and looked at her parents who were still asleep..She giggled when she saw Laksh who was smiling stupidly in his sleep....She turned to her brother and decided to wake him up

Av:(shakes him and whispers)Arnav, utho...

Ar:(eyes still closed)Mm...Jaao Avanti...Sone do..

Av:(shakes him more)Ek minute utho toh sahi...Main tumhe kuch dikhati hoon...

Ar:(annoyed and opens his eyes)Kya hain..?(then rubs his eyes )

Av:Shhh...Papa ko dekho..Kaise so rahe hain..(giggles)

Ar:(looks at his Papa and laughs)Woh aise kyun hans rahe hain..?

Av:Shh...(giggles)

Suddenly Laksh blurted out, still asleep...

L:Kt...Mere paas aao na...Hmm...Paas.....(smiles)

K:(opens her eyes and looks at him)Arre..yeh Laksh ko kya hua..?

Seeing their mother wake up, Arnav and Avantika pretended to sleep but enjoying the scene through their partly closed eyes...

L:Kt..Meri jaan..Aaj main tumhe chodoonga nahin..Ruk jaao...Varna main..(laughs loudly)

The twins suppressed their giggles...

K:(laughs)Laksh..Main yahan hoon..Tumhare paas...

L:(frowns, eyes closed)Kya..??Tum mujhse bhaag rahi ho, aur tum keh rahi ho ki tum mere paas ho...Kya main tumhe paagal lagta hoon...?!

Kt laughed and looked at her children who seemed to be still asleep...She sat up...

K:(shakes him)Laksh..Keep quiet..Nahin toh bache uth jaayenge aur woh log zaroor samjhenge ki tum paagal ho...

L:(frowns again)Bache..?Kaun bache..?Kiske bache..?Tumne pehle kabhi nahin bataaya ki tumhe bache bhi hain...

Kt couldn't handle this anymore..She shook him vigourously....

K:Laksh...Utho tum..

L:Kya kar rahi ho tum Kt..?(and opens his eyes)

Seeing her sitting beside him on the bed, he was surprised....He rubbed his eyes and looked at her once more to check if she was really there...

K:Kya hua Laksh...?Aise kyun dekh rahe ho..?

L:(laughs)Kuch nahin...Main ek sapna dekh raha tha..We were in our college days..Aur kya romance tha...Haay!!

K:(blushes)Chup..(hits his arm)Besharam...Bache sunenge..

L:(raises himself a little and looked at the sleeping kids)Woh log abhi bhi so rahe hain..

K:Toh...?

L:(smiles naughtily)Toh...

Laksh pulled her hand and made her lie beside him..He raised his head and moved his face towards hers....

K:Kya kar rahe ho Laksh...?(blushes)

L:(huskily)Bas ek kiss....

K:(giggles and tries to push him away)Laksh!!

L:Ummmmuah......(kisses her cheek soundly)

K:(hits his arm playfully)Laksh...Bache..!!

L:Shhh......Chup...Woh log mere bache hain..Humein aise waqt mein disturb nahin karenge...Bahut samajhdaar hain...

Ar:(giggles soundly)Haan..Issiliye toh hum log chup baithe hain..

Laksh and Kt looked at their son, surprised....

Av:(opens her eyes and hits her brother on his arm)Shhh..Arnav...(then giggles seeing her parent's faces)

L:Tum log so nahin rahe the..?!!

Suddenly Kt pushed Laksh away from her feeling embarassed..She sat up and adjusted her night gown...

Av:Nahin..(smiles)Hum log toh aap se bhi pehle uth gaye the..

Ar:Aur hum log aapke saare romance bhi dekhe...

K:Haan..?!!Tum logon ko toh main...(raises her hand to hit them)..Jaao jaake brush karo...

Both the twins laughed merrily and got out of the bed and ran to the wash room...

K:(turns to Laksh and sees him smiling naughtily)Tumne bilkul teek kaha...Tumhare bache hi hain, aur tumhare tarah besharam bhi hain...(laughs)

L:(laughs)Par tumhari tarah bilkul pyaare bhi hain..Hain na..?(hugs her)

K:Laksh!!(smiles and hugs him back)

@@@@@@@@@@@@THE END @@@@@@@@@@@@

END OF THE FINAL PART..........THANK YOU ALL FOR LIKING MY FANFIC AND SUPPORTING ME...😊

WITHOUT YOUR VALUABLE COMMENTS I WOULD NEVER HAVE COMPLETED MY FIRST EVER FANFIC............😊....

PLEASE DO SUPPORT ME FOR WRITING MY OTHER FF 'TUMSE HI' WITH YOUR COMMENTS.....

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS FOR THIS PART TOO.......πŸ˜‰

LOVE YOU ALL,

NAINA........😊

Edited by hp_2006 - 15 years ago
princess4120 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awwwww... such an adorable part.. i loved it.. sad that its over.. but all good things must come to an end.. it was a great ff.. i still was wondering if you would have wrapped up archita and pari's love stories.. but either way.. this was great.. and btw.. i LOVE your other ff.. tumse hi.. i wait for those updates.. so totally supporting you on that one..

thanks for the PM/.. good luck..
loyalkashion thumbnail
this was a awesome ff so sad that its over
but will u continue with the luv and archita and kush and pari scenes??
xoxo
gursimer
Angelic_Pari thumbnail
that was such a sweet, cute, and naughty part yaar...it was awsome...i truely am a fan of the lil one arnav......ali hajji......right..???? i just loved him....i think he is toooo cute......lovely ending hun...con.t soon....ooopppppsssss.... sorry.....well done with the first one and cont. soon with tumse hi......its as lovely as this one.....
Riyaa147 thumbnail
I love it you are awesome 😳😳😳
your ff rocksπŸ‘