Debate Mansion

Do you Believe in GOD? (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 25

souro

souro

Posted: 11 December 2007 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwertyesque

Ok the reason i said is because i have defending a lack of cause for certain things which is why i said you were just creating causes... i didnt mean to be terse... but that statement of mine drove the whole point...

given different people in the same situation some people do certain things which mostly doesnt defend causality something similar to what LH said above...Smile

I know what LH said, what I wanted to know is what's your answers to the same questions that you asked me. Would love to know your explanations.Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do you Believe in GOD? (Page 7)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 11 December 2007 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by souro

Ok the reason i said is because i have defending a lack of cause for certain things which is why i said you were just creating causes... i didnt mean to be terse... but that statement of mine drove the whole point...

given different people in the same situation some people do certain things which mostly doesnt defend causality something similar to what LH said above...Smile

I know what LH said, what I wanted to know is what's your answers to the same questions that you asked me. Would love to know your explanations.Smile

I think the almighty God, Ganpati bappa does it as a part of his grand scheme of things... inconsequential things sometimes can lead to unbelievable consequences... just like actions... Smile

Edited by qwertyesque - 11 December 2007 at 9:27pm

souro

souro

Posted: 12 December 2007 at 12:30am | IP Logged

I think the almighty God, Ganpati bappa does it as a part of his grand scheme of things... inconsequential things sometimes can lead to unbelievable consequences... just like actions... Smile

D'ohSilly You should've said so at the beginning, I won't have debated with you.

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 7:55am | IP Logged

Merging Topic -  Edited version per section rules

Originally posted by diamond-girl

hey evry1 i started dis new topic bcuz i want 2 why you people believe in god?

if u dnt belive it den luk around u. how do u think dis world wz created its all so perfect and evrything is created for a reason. i see world as a jigsw i mean evrything fits in just ryt which makes me believe tht yes GOD does realy exist.

so post in ur commentts n abwt god n y u belive htt god exists.

thank u Smile

Edited by raj5000 - 20 February 2009 at 8:01am

realitybites

realitybites

Posted: 22 February 2009 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Yes I Do. Its about faith and trust which gives you courage and hope to fight adversities. Most disbelievers do turn to GOD in times of exigencies esp of medical type and travails of life. I have even seen people turn to have faith in other religions. Is said that your true test  is in times of adversities.

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 24 February 2009 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SolidSnake

I don't "believe" in god but I wish there is god.
Your wish is already granted as God always was, is & shall continue 2b long after everything else ceases to exist LOL LOL

farri.muslimah

farri.muslimah

Posted: 24 February 2009 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Ofcourse dear i belive in God Allah Almighty..or mainy jo dwa mangi sab Allah ny kabool ki...!!..

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 25 February 2009 at 12:16am | IP Logged
I used to B a sceptic but slowly surely I m turning out 2 B a believer LOL  I guess if U b liv in existence of soul ( another debatable topc ) then U b liv in God also. How else can we explain it otherwise Confused
Even the soul seem 2 B in different stages of evolution & according to some the very purpose of life is 2 help the evolution of our soul which wud ultimately merge with God !  From what I read , every soul decides (chooses ) the sort of life one wants to lead ( including the difficulties, obstacles etc) in order to help in its evolution . There has to B some1 to manage all this !  Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top