Debate Mansion

Do you Believe in GOD? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 25

nitasuni

nitasuni

Posted: 06 December 2007 at 4:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by souro

Only thing I know is nothing happens without a reason, everything has a cause, every cause has an effect and every effect in turn acts as a cause and starts a whole new system of chain reaction.

Here is a great follower of Lord Krishna and Bhagavad Geeta.WinkTongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do you Believe in GOD? (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nitasuni

nitasuni

Posted: 06 December 2007 at 4:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by return_to_hades

I

I think faith is stronger when people find their own ground, rather than be taught to conform to a viewpoint.

Agreed,  faith is stronger when you reach god your own way.

souro

souro

Posted: 06 December 2007 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nitasuni

Only thing I know is nothing happens without a reason, everything has a cause, every cause has an effect and every effect in turn acts as a cause and starts a whole new system of chain reaction.

I don't know if you just guessed it, but you're right. I love Lord Krishna because I feel that he's the best manager and the perfect man (not as a saint mind you).Smile However, I still haven't managed to read the whole Bhagvad Geeta.Cry

Edited by souro - 06 December 2007 at 4:43am

nitasuni

nitasuni

Posted: 06 December 2007 at 4:45am | IP Logged

I don't know if you just guessed it, but actually I love Lord Krishna because I feel that he's the best manager and the perfect man (not as a saint mind you).Smile However, I still haven't managed to read the whole Bhagvad Geeta.Cry

Yes, I agree with you that Lord Krishna is an excellent manager  and Bhagavad geeta is an excellent book on management of life. Yes, he is a perfect man in today's world, He show us how to live and what to do. To me he is not God, my concept is different.. I can not worship him.

I have read  Geeta several times, to know about it, but can not understand  even partially. It is an excellent work.

Edited by nitasuni - 06 December 2007 at 4:47am

souro

souro

Posted: 06 December 2007 at 4:53am | IP Logged

I don't know if you just guessed it, but actually I love Lord Krishna because I feel that he's the best manager and the perfect man (not as a saint mind you).Smile However, I still haven't managed to read the whole Bhagvad Geeta.Cry

Yes, I agree with you that Lord Krishna is an excellent manager  and Bhagavad geeta is an excellent book on management of life. Yes, he is a perfect man in today's world, He show us how to live and what to do. To me he is not God, my concept is different.. I can not worship him.

I have read  Geeta several times, to know about it, but can not understand  even partially. It is an excellent work.

Same here, for me he's a human with all the strengths or flaws in character but always manages to emerge on the top. For me he's not meant to be worshipped, he's more of a role model.

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 06 December 2007 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrit23

as many times we come across such a situation in r lives that r faith in god is sometimes shaken by the difficulties n the problms we face

have u been in any kind of such situation? is there any such time in ur life when u longed 4 something but god didnt grant it to u?

i know this famous quote "if god answere ur prayers he is increasing faith in u.if he delays ur prayers he is increasing patience in u n if he doesnt listen to ur prayers he has something better 4 u"

do u beleive in this?

waiting 4 u repliesSmile

tempted to answer this post...Tongue....

I donot beleive in this quote....

I hate beleiving that ..every thing that happens to us is some miracle...things just happen..some as we wish ..some as we don't wish...some things donot happen according to our wish ..may be because of our in sufficient efforts..or lack of scope of our intervention in that act....

Beleiver or Non beleiver in external agents or energies...one need to BELEIVE ONE OWNSELF always..as long as one beleives oneselves..as long as one loves oneself....they face anything in life successfully.....

Destiny..is not in one's hands...it should be decided by our ownselves....

at the end HOPE in a person to acheive something..to do something matters..

cheers,

Myth

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 06 December 2007 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Souro ji and qwerty ji..nice posts as always Clap

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 06 December 2007 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by qwertyesque

Yes the question is why does it collapse for that child.. is there some karma either for the child or parents in play?

Every murderer or shoot will lap up this idea..LOL. btw i was talking about intentional shooting not collateral damage...

There can be so many reasons for why it collapsed. Now I don't want to enter the domain of medical research, maybe Tallyho can explain that to you. Only thing I know is nothing happens without a reason, everything has a cause, every cause has an effect and every effect in turn acts as a cause and starts a whole new system of chain reaction.So with so many to have teh causes in so many way why is it that some people land up in certain situation.. you cant just turn a blind eye and leave it to causality.. the statement which LH has made above proves causality doesnt exist....

I'm not saying that the murderer was less responsible or anything. See, even in intentional and pre-planned killing the victim had a choice of being at some place else but he chose to be there, so he also had a part to play in the whole events.Not necessarily.. you would chase him everywhere.. there might be many things which dont have a cause..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top