Paranormal

- Do you believe in B. Triangle ??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

WillSmith456

IF-Rockerz

WillSmith456

Posted: 03 December 2007 at 11:16pm | IP Logged

I just thought about it. Plzz do disscuss and it also telecast in History channel as well.

underwater-shipwreck.jpg On 5 December 1945, disaster was about to strike the personnel of Fort Lauderdale in Florida. That afternoon five torpedo-bombers took off on a routine training flight. Soon, things began to go wrong. The flight leader reported equipment malfunctions, gyro-compasses went crazy, and he lost his horizon. Finally, he reported that he was lost. This happened just off the Florida coast and, as the day progressed, the weather worsened rapidly. Two hours later, the aircraft disappeared and were never seen again. No bodies were found and no wreckage spotted.
In isolation, the tragedy was not unprecedented. Disorientation is easy to achieve over water and, if lost, it is easy to fly until your fuel runs out, simply falling from the sky. The lack of evidence of a crash was unusual but, again, it has happened before. But what do we make of a sixth plane - part of the search and rescue operation - blowing up less than half an hour after take-off, with total loss of life?

SOME QUESTIONS

1) When was the disaster about to strike personnel of Fort Lauderdale ??

2)  Where was the Fort Lauderdale situated ??

3)  How many planes dissappeared ?

4) WHat is Disorientation ??

5) How was the weather ???

6) Do you want to add ssome thing ???

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "- Do you believe in B. Triangle ??" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Daisy!!

IF-Dazzler

Daisy!!

Posted: 06 December 2007 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
its a great post and everything..but i think i have alreadi posted the same issue b4...
hre the link: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=777559

aniwaiz..gr8 post..i'll edit the answers soon
Luv Daisy!!

shijhu

IF-Rockerz

shijhu

Posted: 14 December 2007 at 4:42am | IP Logged
yeah heard it n am scared too but yes i believe it

deep321

Goldie

deep321

Posted: 31 August 2008 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
i don't believe it, i just think that the Bermuda triangle is a scheme for tourist attraction or something and if there were real incidents, it would probably be weather related, i could be wrongConfused.

Edited by deep321 - 31 August 2008 at 3:46pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top