Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

krazychik92

Groupbie

krazychik92

Posted: 03 December 2007 at 7:23pm | IP Logged

hello ppl im writin another fanfic becuz no one seemed to like mi other oneCry so im startin a new one. hope this time ppl actually comment instead of just readin n leavin so yea this fanfic will be abt my fav couples in the world n maybe some of u guyz too.

the characterz r: laksh [cutie pie] <--> kt [kisna's radha], aditya [hottie] <--> maithali [adi'z metz], robbie [singin sensation] <--> kasturi [robbie's luv], prem [sexy punk] <--> mukti [ud'z basanti], angad [hot lover] <--> kripa [angad'z kripz], zaib [f***in hot rockstar] <--> sanjana [zaib'z property], kavya [sexy-hot luv sensation] <-> anjali [kavya'z world], sujal [hot sweetheart] <--> kashish [sujal'z heart]

the concept--^-^-- well i thought of this story over n over but never really posted it. take luv, revenge, heartbreak, mischief, family, friendship, life expiriences mixe them till smooth n u get my fic. sum of the thingz might seem totally fake n unrealistic but isn't that wat fanfictions abt???

i rlly hope u guyz like it n plz plz plz plz plz plz comment n let me kno how im doin n if it sukz or rockz so remember to read n review

thnx a lot ya'll

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "mischief makerz {plz read} :]>" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 03 December 2007 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
As long as AK are innit, I'm good LOL

Sounds cool, do cont! Tongue

krazychik92

Groupbie

krazychik92

Posted: 03 December 2007 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
thnx n yes a/k will be a big part of it
their one of the main characterz after all

mandy07

Goldie

mandy07

Posted: 03 December 2007 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
u shud totally continue Tongue itz got most of my fav couples PM,AK,AM n SK Embarrassed lukin 4ward 2 da 1st part Wink

Edited by mandy07 - 03 December 2007 at 7:40pm

raym

Goldie

raym

Posted: 03 December 2007 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
wow..... u should cotinue Smile

krazychik92

Groupbie

krazychik92

Posted: 03 December 2007 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
ok im writin the first part/intro cuz well im bored ;>

mischief makerz part 1

We stand in front of the marvelous mansion of the Khanna's. You must know the Khanna's rite? They are the most successful business owners in all of India. They have companies outside of the country such as: United States, Canada, London, Switzerland, United Kingdon, and many more. Lets go and meet the family. Be careful, you will be surprised to find things u've never imagined abt this family. This family is blessed with 8 handsome, intelligent sons.
The sons are not all brothers, they are cousins too. Four brothers against the other four. Lalit and Chandar are brothers. Lalit married Visha and Chandar married Vasundra. Lalit's wife gave birth to a beautiful healthy baby boy, whom they named Sujal Khanna. Two yrs later both Visha and Vasu gave birth to healthy baby boys. Vasu gave birth to twins, Angad and Zaib. Visha named her son Kavya.
The legacy of having boys continued as Visha gave birth to Robbie and then Aditya. Vasu gave birth to Prem and Laksh. Two yrs after Laksh was born she died with her unborn baby. Visha took over as a mother figure for Angad, Zaib, Prem, and Laksh. This was the boys's history.
The eight brothers grew up being pampered by their ma, dad, and papa. Some would say they were too pampered but who cares what they think. Now its been abt 18 yrs since Vasu died. The boys lived with their lives being boys: they had many girlfriends, great friends and lives. But they never knew that in a couple of days their lives would change forever.

We enter the mansion and hear a beautiful voice praying. Its Visha, she's standing in front of the mandir with Lalit and Chandar on each side of her. Behind her stands five men with their eyes closed. They are of course the handsome Sujal, Robbie, Laksh, Aditya, and Kavya. Then we see three guys coming in quietly and stand with the boys. Sujal opens his eyes, looks at the newcomers and shakes his head with a smile. Visha finishes the prayer and passes out the aarti and prasad. When she come to the latecomers, she shakes her head and glares at them. The three boys let their heads fall in shame.
Visha- Where were u guys when the pooja started?
Angad- woh, ma, we were here the whole time right guys? {looking at the other two}
Prem- Yea ma, you just didn't notice us. {scratching his head}
Zaib- yea wat they said. {smiles innocently}
Visha- u'll never change {smiles shaking her head}

They all have breakfast and get up to leave to go hang with their friends, when Visha stops them.
V- Guys come home a bit early k?
S- But y mom?
V- because our friends and their children are coming to stay with us remember i told u yesterday?
P- oh yea, those girls rite?
V- yes those girls
They tell her okay and leave going to the basketball court down the street for their game against their friends.

Ok thats it, i'll type later a lot more
Preview- The guys meet the girls and a battle of wits begins!! Stay tuned!
Bye n thnx for readin

sna004

sna004

Posted: 03 December 2007 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
That sounds interesting! Hahaha.. 8 boys in one house, bhuchal aa jae ga! LOL I really like the beginning! Do continue.

krazychik92

Groupbie

krazychik92

Posted: 03 December 2007 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sna004

That sounds interesting! Hahaha.. 8 boys in one house, bhuchal aa jae ga! LOL I really like the beginning! Do continue.

ha yea the guys are like devils and now that the girls are joining them its gonna get even more crazy lol thnx for readin

stay tuned k? cuz im gonna write more pretty soon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top