Yeh Meri Life Hai

i woun't call ashmit evil or psycho.....

Mastang thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

well guys i woun't call ashmit a psycho he just love's pooja a lot and is scared that he might loose her , c'mon he is so much openminded if he is so possessive about pooja it is because that from childhood he never got any one's love which every one want's..... and as 4 his wife well every husband is like that , every husband want's his wife 2 do what he want's every husband r possessive about there wife's and this one is crazy after his wife and can do any thing 4 her...well if any one remembered that he was saying 2 his mom that he can even die 4 her.......and as for devika she must have done something which ashmit did'nt wanted and told her not 2 do but she did it and so he left her ..........

and if he is giving poornima some kind of dhamki so that she will not tell pooja .... well every man would do this 2 save his marrige and not 2 loose the person he love's most .........if he was that evil or bad kind of person so he would have many affairs ...with shalini too......he is not that bad as the serial maker's r showing him.....

well the maker's have really lost it they r really taking a very big risk because if they will kill ashmit they will also loose lots and lots of audience....because nearlu every one is after ashmit and really like his character and the romantic scenes between the couple are really awsome......

way 2 go rahil no one can play this character as perfectly as u r playing......u rock man...........................................

ashmit is not evil......or psycho..............he just loves pooja a lot .....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neelu.RoX thumbnail
no but see he did the same thing with devita...so he is a psyco...
kshitij lover thumbnail
being possesiv4e is one thing n telling sumone to jump off a building n telling ur wife to not love ur child is another so he relli is psycho
ami143 thumbnail
SCREW DEVIKA I THINK ASHMIT IS SO DEEP IN LOVE WITH POOJA THAT HE DOESNT WANT TO LOSE HER...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tuba thumbnail
yes ami143 u r correct
but u knoe i think if phooja had found out about ashmit's pyschoness she wud have tried to help him n he wudnt have to take extreme actions but perhaps im not the director.....
ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mastang

ashmit is not evil......or psycho..............

So he's MENTAL!!!!😆
Arsha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tafarruz

So he's MENTAL!!!!😆

😆😆 agree wid u!!
anonmember thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshitij lover

being possesiv4e is one thing n telling sumone to jump off a building n telling ur wife to not love ur child is another so he relli is psycho

I agree. Ashmit has a severe mental problem and its not called love. How else can you explain his behavior with his wife Devika?  Please, that wasn't love. 🤢

Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lol u guys are funni 😆

Join this group on Ashmit_Pooja. This group is on Ye Meri Life Hai particularly but focuses more on Pooja and Ashmit. We are offering videos that are updated weekly, more than 300 pictures, polls, articles, and more!!!!! So join now!!!!

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Ashmit_Pooja/
marvelous.malks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kajolkidivani

😆😆 agree wid u!!

😆...haha.. me too! 😉