Posted: 16 years ago

saat shri akaal !!!!!!!!

i love punjabi familes!!! i mean like they are so loving and like always close together!! i mean like brothers and sister and cuzins which are also like brothers and sisters!!! everyone is so loving and too sweet! family parites are the best!! can you beleive some gore families dun even like each other i mean like no offense some gore families hate their cuz or sis or bro! how sad!!!

what do you gus think!

lub

manai

I agree...my cousins are just like my brothers and sisters....gore/and black....don't know how to respect their families and parents.

Originally posted by Mad4Madhuri

I agree...my cousins are just like my brothers and sisters....gore/and black....don't know how to respect their families and parents.

yeah especially respect parents!

Yeah punjabi familliess rockk!!

so sweet, loving, caring, !!!

yea i know what u on about i mean ma mum never has she said that ma cousins are different from me...treats everyone the same... i mean i love all ma cousins n that... an i respect them all too... there is a lot of pyaar in desi families due to coz everyones close go to see them a lot.... i mean its gud to stay close to them ik din tum akele ho sagde... i mean if u wasnt close to ur cousin n that... who would u go to....
i agree as well...there is much more love between family in punjabi families compared to gore families, who usually dont even speak to each other...ur mamas, masi's, nana, nani, bhuas, etc. all give u so much love just like ur own parents 😊

i agree that they are close to each other, but times are changing and families are growing apart due to silly fueds between them... i hope they realise soon that families are the most thing in this life...

Growing aparts happens when everyone has their own families and dont have time to see each other... especially in england,, everyone always really busy and dont have time to see each other...

but on parties, festivals and special occasions.. everyone makes a special effort to come and see everybody...

i totally agree manai...punjabi families rock..soo much warmth n love..even if ur extended family..i dont live in a joint family but we are all pretty close..but i would love to live in a joint family..so much fun..! 😳
like who does not LOVE family parties!
there is much more love between family in punjabi families. we give  much love to our  parents