the best drama serials for past 1 year

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago
can u tell few best drama serials on air................................no soaps plz.......................few episode dramas
Moved to discussion section
Dohri was a gud one
and zevar....both on ary
these two are kinda dif. ones ......more attached to our culture but not makeup and sariz....lol
there was another one kinara....and ithink they r repeat telecasting it these days
I can only think of one drama
Makaan.It was a good drama.
Dohri,Makaan and Barsaat ki Raat
saat sur rishton kay....the best soo far as well as ANA...really awesome both of em...u can watche SSRK here..on the forum...
htanks to all of u for giving me list. i have watched makaan, kuch dil ney kaha, manno salwa on broadband. im in ireland where there is no hum tv. i only can watch geo here. kinara, dohri, zevar, barsaat ki raat , sat sur rishton key............can i watch them here in india forums? ana and ssrk stands for what. actually i dotn knwo abt any dramas and teher abbriviations as i cant see anything on tv
Yes u can watch the dramas here on india-forums.
i think it was makam and MNYD
dohri,makaan and wani after watching these dramas we can say that ajj bhi paki dramas much much better than indians pata nahin phir bhi sabh ko indian dramas kaa bhoot kion charha rehta hai