**Secret Santa! - Sign up FINAL CALL!**

Posted: 16 years ago
Ho Ho Ho Merrryyyy Christmas! to allll CFCians 🤗

haha yes I know its a lil early, but fear not we haven't gone off our bonkers! Guess what's in store for u? I can assure you it's gonna be a LOT of fun! So brace yourself for it! We're going to be playing...

SECRET SANTA

aka

KRIS KRINGLE

Yay! So for those of you who aren't sure how this works, basically what we'll be doing is this. Via this post, you can SIGN UP to take part.. once we have everyone.. I will split everyone randomly into pairs.. but you WON'T know who your partner is. Each person will be assigned a secret santa, and each person will be a secret santa for someone else!

Then we'll proceed with you guys giving clues anonymously etc etc and in the end you have to present ur person with a nice gift (since ur their Santa!).. but i'll give you the details of these parts later.

For now, if you are interested in taking part.. REPLY this post and state ur name and that ur interested 😃

Deadline for signing up: FRIDAY 12pm noon EST (7th Dec)

Don't miss out!

Lots of Love,

~ CFC Dev Team ~
i wanna take part but i wont be active from the 15th to the 25 so i wont hve time
^^^
Sure u can. Its open for everyone.
I also want to be in INSHALLAH 😊 😳
Edited by farislove - 16 years ago

Count me in too!!! 😊
sounds like fun!!include me too!
Love seeing all the participation! C'mon guys sign up quickk the more the merrier, it'll be funn!
yayy im so happy to see lots of ppl wanting to take part.. and why wouldn't u! lots of fun fun and more fun! 😆

Also, if u think u may be inactive during that time..if u reaaally wanna take part, we'll try n work something out for u..it'll be hard, but if u seriously wanna do it, then i'll try n help u out! PM me abt any problems 😊