.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

I was wondering if they ever had a "Rain songs" theme on Jhalak. I've only watched this show a few times so I don't know. But if they were to have a Rain special what songs would you want your favourite participants to dance on?

I personally love all the contestants because I think they all have amazing talent. If I could choose what rain songs they could dance to, this would be my list:

Hum Tum – This song is a must in any rain theme. I love this song and this movie. I think Saif Ali Khan and Rani Mukherjee did an awesome job with the song.

I would love to see Prachi and Deepak dance to this song. I think they would do justice to it. I remember the Cinderella theme that they did once which was so beautiful and Prachi really looked like Cinderella there. I would love to see them doing a soft romantic song with a ballet/waltz feel to it.

Ab Ke Sawan – Shubha Mudgal. This song is like an outburst of energy! I cannot think of anybody better than Sandhya and Javed. Javed has a lot of energy and Sandhya can do great on fast preppy numbers so I think this would be perfect fopr her! I'm not sure if salsa would work with this but I know Javed can make this song work with whatever dance form he would like to choose!

I absolutely adore this song! It is a classic evergreen with the famous Raj Kapoor and Nargis jodi. And I would love to see this on Jay and Bindi! I think they have amazing chemistry which would help them a lot with this romantic number. Also, Bindi has an amazing ability to work with props, which in this case would be the umbrella. Again this would be great if they did a slow waltz or classical ballet.

So what would you want your favourites to dance on?

-Pooja

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Oh yes Rain Song can b a very good and unique theme 😳 😳 ..It will b a treat to watch everyone doing some Seductive and passionate dances 😉 😛
This is a good idea. Of course it is too late for them to do it now. But nonetheless it is a good idea.
kaybee23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
javed and sandhya should do tipa tipa barsa pani from mohra. i love their chemistry!! its a hot song and im sure they'll do a hot dance to!! 😳 😳
ShellyB thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: khoobsurat pari

javed and sandhya should do tipa tipa barsa pani from mohra. i love their chemistry!! its a hot song and im sure they'll do a hot dance to!! 😳 😳

yup agree with ya i would love to see sandhya-javed dance to that song i luv tip tip barsa paani n it would really empthasise on their great chemistry, well particular dance would be rumba as rumba is all about chemistry, the woman seducing the man which goes perfectly with the song, music & lyrics but well JDJ isnt really technical all rounds are more if not all bollywood than anything else 😉

Edited by ShellyB - 16 years ago
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ShellyB

yup agree with ya i would love to see sandhya-javed dance to that song i luv tip tip barsa paani n it would really empthasise on their great chemistry, well particular dance would be rumba as rumba is all about chemistry, the woman seducing the man which goes perfectly with the song, music & lyrics but well JDJ isnt really technical all rounds are more if not all bollywood than anything else

I was actually thinking about this song for them but since Sandhya is so exuberant I thought Ab ke Sawan was perfect for her. But I'm sure Javed would be able to do awesome choreography with any song! And Sandhya would be able to execute that choreography just as great. They do have amazing chemistry! And I agree that rumba would be pretty good with the song. I thought this rain theme was so passionate and romantic and pure Bollywood! I wished they had a rain theme. How can they do a show where they dance to Bollywood numbers without a rain-songs theme?

Can you guys think of a song for Negiji? I was having troubles thinking of a rain song that would suit him…

-Pooja

ShellyB thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Poojie

I was actually thinking about this song for them but since Sandhya is so exuberant I thought Ab ke Sawan was perfect for her. But I'm sure Javed would be able to do awesome choreography with any song! And Sandhya would be able to execute that choreography just as great. They do have amazing chemistry! And I agree that rumba would be pretty good with the song. I thought this rain theme was so passionate and romantic and pure Bollywood! I wished they had a rain theme. How can they do a show where they dance to Bollywood numbers without a rain-songs theme?

Can you guys think of a song for Negiji? I was having troubles thinking of a rain song that would suit him…

-Pooja

yeah true say bollywood and rain go hand in hand 😉

i hate that song ab ke sawan 😕 ðŸ˜• but ur right javed wud give justice to the choreography of ne song given 😃

a song for negi ermmmmmmmmm lols maybe that song its a female song but still i think it'l suit negi style kisse ke haat na aayegi yeh ladki and dat rain song 4rm yeh dillagi dekho zara dekho balka ke chaali i think its called