chinti thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

😊 UPDATE 30.12.2004 😊

after the OT lights go off.......all worried.....sujal is brought out......and every go to him i none of the rooms.......he has scratches all over his face........veena and all the family along wid akshat are sad.......the nurse tells them to go out and to come when he gains consciousness......veena and CG take one last look and leave.

every1 waits in the ward........doc says humne bahut koshish ki......par agar woh 12 ghante mein uth gayee to khatre se bahar hai........vasu and rishi go to investigate......and vasu tells inspector to inform her if they find nething.......rishi and vasu talk.......unke khayalat kitne milte jhulte hain.......

kashish (looking horrible) in the hospital......gains consciousness........nurse is about to tell the doc when k asks about sujal.......nurse says dont worry woh thik hain........k thinks woh bach kaise gaya......

s tries to get up to meet k.........but veena and doc tell him he shudn't go.......she tells him k theek hain........akshat goes to meet k and says thank god ur ok.......and tells her abt how much sujal did.......how much he luvs her........and he says sujal ki iccha puri hui.....uski kashish puri hui uski kashish bach gayee......

sujal goes to meet k........all hurt......clenching his back......and sits next to her.......(looking cute as alwes) and thinks to himself, janta that kuch nahi hoga tumhe.......cause he is alive he knows she is alive......( THIS PART SOOOOO CUTE)she weks up........and she thinks kyun mujhe sujal ke chehre par dard najar aa raha hai mere liye.......he sees her and asks tum kaisi ho..shes says theek hoon aur tum?...he says mere jindagi ke saath....and wipes off her tears........again the kyuns start.....she is thinkign of why shes seeing him and is glad.......thoda sa pyaar hua hai thoda hai baki.....πŸ˜‰.......really beautifulπŸ‘

family meets k and ask yeh sab hua kaise....rishi ses to vasu aap ko kuch ajeeb nahi laga.....since same place same type acci........rishi asks vasu kya yeh coincidence hai ya ek sochisamjhi chaal........and both agree that yeh sirf ek accident nahi ho sakta........

mehek gives k sum yucky lookin juice and she doesn't want it.......akshat helps sujal out in teking his pils.......(wot a cute smile)   .... they eat tek their medicine.......akshat is in sum place signing papers..... i didn't understand that part......

sujju and k alright in the rum.......she teks her mecine but the box falls down.....he picks it up even if his back is hurting badly (the sweetu that he is) and gives her medicine and tells her that he'll send sum1 else to her......and to tek care.......& he leaves....

sujal and akshat go to delhi to find the mechanic who fixed his car and to find out who planned the accident........veena cums in k's rum and gives her soup......and k asks aap mere liye itna sab kucch........then she says tum bhi mere jaga hoti to yeh karti.......and veena says she wud have blamed herself .........k says she cant do this.......she cant give nemore pains to others.....she doesn't hav ne right......( & rightly so)

sujju (in gogs lookin hot) and akshat reach the dhaba.......and sujju asks the sardarji tumne aise kyun kiya.......mechanic says maine kucch nahi kiya.......jab mein paise lene aaya to aap ja chuke the.......then sujju remembers wot k said about paying him off...surpirsed.....and full stop.

Edited by chinti - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Amisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update, chinti.😊 I just hope that vasu and rishi actually discover the truth about the accident. I think that they are the only ones who can expose the real Kashish to Sujal.
perveen thumbnail
thanxschinti for the up dates i really apprieciate it
SweetNeha thumbnail
it seems to me that now when kashish starts liking sujal her real face will come in front of him..and then...well u no ekta....
pretty thumbnail
Thanx for the update . i really wish k regains her common sense and thus bring about an end to sujju's sorrows
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

When Kash came back to her senses , she said, "Sujal bach kaisay gaya???" 😑 πŸ€’ πŸ€¬, can anybody get any more cruel and horrible than that ???????? And should anybody even care about such a heartless soul?????? ( And just look at our dear Suju, the first thing he said was " Kashish kaisee hay?" , my,my.........) I hope Sujal, Ak , Vasu and Rishi discover the truth soon and the worst days of Kash start from now.............Btw, Rishi and Vasu have really got wit .......They r thinking in the right direction..........Hope they expose Kash in the near future.........

Thanx for the update chinti........

amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

thanks for the update Chinti.....

eargerly waiting to see the episode!!!!

jazmine thumbnail
THANX FOR DA UPDATE, N I HOPE DAT KASHISH'S REAL FACE CUMS INFRONT OF SUJAL!!!!!
Rach thumbnail
Thanks 4 the update Chinti..
Good episode to see..
Sujal everywhere..
Finally he is using his brains..
I think sujal will not tell everyone abt kashs reality n will keep up to himself so that other family members (specially mamma) is not hurt.
But he will stop talking to kash n now kash will love him n will wait 4 his love...
Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thx Chinti for the wonderful update...just caught the Friday morning repeat which airs here at 7.30 am.

Wow...KTH seems to be moving in super fast forward mode......

This week had an eyeful of Sujal...really loved it. Loved his rescue scene of kashish the most wch was on wed.

Hope Sujal finds out the truth abt Kash on Monday...cant bear to see him dumb any more....